i love pug too. 0.42905405405405 42.9% [ 127 ]
i wish pug was my boyfriend. 0.21959459459459 22.0% [ 65 ]
pug is way too cool. 0.15540540540541 15.5% [ 46 ]
i'm going to order art. 0.19594594594595 19.6% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 296 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 772 773 774 > >> >>> »|

username~ Anishia
User Image

Middle boy. ---Hair is a little longer and there is no blond in it anymore..its just black. ((Sorry for the bad ref pic....thats the only one i can find at the moment.))
anything else~ ake sure he has a mic...doesn't ahve to be singing....but there has to be a mic!

Yay Puggy! heart
username~ Hot-ice-57
User Image
anything else~ >.< just that it looks awesome ^^
username~ adelinia
avatar wanted//OC references~ OC

Faye is a seemingly young man (He's actually quite old.) who looks very feminine. His hair is straight, silvery, and long enough that it touches the middle of his back. His eyes are like brillant emeralds that gleam softly. His skin is very pale (but not sickly pale), and his ears are pointed downward-ish, because he is a dragon (of metal!).

He usually wears white clothing that is lined with dark grey. His top is very loose and appears to be always about to fall off his shoulders. His top is long sleeved and has a slit on each sleeve coming from the elbow to the cuff. (So it opens up.)

His pants are very big as well, but it's held up by a grey belt. They are the same color as the top and are like the 'taj' pants in that they wrap around the ankles tightly. It has no pockets or chains of any sort.

He also has large, dark silver, leathery wings. (But there's no need for you to draw them if you don't want to. ^^)

Ref Pic! I found one! [[x]] (It's not the right outfit though and the ears are pointing up instead of down! sweatdrop ) I made that on a dollmaker! o_0 Can't remember the site now though! D:

anything else~ Nothing else! ^^ I leave poses and other stuff to you! ^^

If there's anything that's confusing, please do tell me. @_@ I'm a bit nervous on how I explained everything.
username~ Caprin
avatar wanted//OC references~ http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n205/IrisN/yeahright.jpg
anything else~ Nope ^^ But thank you~

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
whiskey sour
Gotta catch'em before they're all full.

Also, Banana your price is low! heart
it is?
[how much should it be, do you think?]
Ooo, sucks. xD Just a bit too late.
username~LostForeverInMyMind
avatar wanted//OC references~OC, crying all i have is this discrption so if you dont want to ill understand
Zackry: Tall thin & lanky. Looks about 16. Short hair in the back mid length closer to the front and really long past his chin on the left side of his face.His hair is black but about 3inches up from the bottom on the left side is white. Dark stormy blue eyes.A set face,short of depressed&angry looking. Black eye liner but not to much. Left ear pierced twice at the top with two thick silver rings. A metal choke chain around his neck.He wears a black long coat un-buttoned, a black button up shirt, & black cargo pants. On his right wrist is a silver ID braclet.

anything else~ Please and thank you? sweatdrop

[ METH-ane.Says: ]

OOH!!!OOH!!
    i want one x]]
    username~ METH-ane
    avatar wanted//OC references~ METH-ane
    anything else~ if yew can, make me look like the living dead x]] & if yew could somehow add an industrial touch? i dunno what i mean by that, but i'm just an industrial/experimental/techno-core junkie, so i guess i want yew tpo make me seem liek one. x]]] liek a piccy that brings me out ;D

[ Happy.Halloween ]
Pugnacious Banana
whiskey sour
Gotta catch'em before they're all full.

Also, Banana your price is low! heart
it is?
[how much should it be, do you think?]

5k and up! ^^
nevermind i took to long to fill out the form..sorry for the wast of thread space [goes in search of someone else to draw oc]

Sorry,
Tiara

Dangerous Bunny

:> nice PB
-agrees with adelinia- 3nodding
METH-ane

OOH!!!OOH!!
    i want one x]]
    username~ METH-ane
    avatar wanted//OC references~ METH-ane
    anything else~ if yew can, make me look like the living dead x]] & if yew could somehow add an industrial touch? i dunno what i mean by that, but i'm just an industrial/experimental/techno-core junkie, so i guess i want yew tpo make me seem liek one. x]]] liek a piccy that brings me out ;D

[ Happy.Halloween ]

oops. too late. ;____;
    & actually, adding to Adelinia, 5k & up would be a good price. 5k at a bare minimum ;]

[ Happy.Halloween ]
*pounces new shop and pushes subscribe button for later orders*
should i come here to pick up the art when it is finished or will it be pmed to me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff