• Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Vertagho
Lunar Divinity
Vertagho

OMG!!!! THEY ARE SOOO CUTE!!!!!

May I request another one?

Also do you do group chibi's? (3 chibis in one.)
Yeah yeah of course! I actually changed the prices though. I realized that when someone offered me 100g to do a chibi, I wouldnt want too xD So hopefully the prices arnt outrageous! sad

No no! Those are totally good prices. I will have to get back to you though because I am a couple billion short. But thats no problem!

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Lunar Divinity
Vertagho
Lunar Divinity
Vertagho

Yeah yeah of course! I actually changed the prices though. I realized that when someone offered me 100g to do a chibi, I wouldnt want too xD So hopefully the prices arnt outrageous! sad

No no! Those are totally good prices. I will have to get back to you though because I am a couple billion short. But thats no problem!
Alright great! That will give me a chance to play catch up on my list!

Friendly Friend

10,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Vertagho
Lunar Divinity
Vertagho
Lunar Divinity
Vertagho

Good! So if I want to do couple art with the one you made for me plus a new one would I have to pay again for my avi or? (I want one of me and my fiance, then one of just him. Then one with the 2 you made plus his)

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Lunar Divinity
Vertagho
Lunar Divinity
Vertagho
Lunar Divinity
Vertagho

Good! So if I want to do couple art with the one you made for me plus a new one would I have to pay again for my avi or? (I want one of me and my fiance, then one of just him. Then one with the 2 you made plus his)

I can add him too the group for free once I make just him (:

Friendly Friend

10,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Vertagho
Lunar Divinity
Vertagho
Lunar Divinity
Vertagho

I can add him too the group for free once I make just him (:

OMG REALLY!!! You are awesome. (I would like one of just him and I as well)

Let me go make an order!

Friendly Friend

10,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
reposting form

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
unitea
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

unitea
                                                          ❥║▌: STYLE signature chibi
                                                          ❥║▌: REFERENCE here
                                                          ❥║▌: FACE 1
                                                          ❥║▌: EXTRA nahh
                                                          ❥║▌: DUE DATE earliest convenience
                                                          ❥║▌: TIP 3OOmil
                                                          ❥║▌: DISCOUNT CODE here
                                                          ❥║▌: TOTAL 7OOmil

Here ya go!
User Image

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100

Meriary Brenneven's Significant Otter

Predestined Genius

Happy early bday to your son. Bet it doesn't even feel like it's been a year either.

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Qwit
Happy early bday to your son. Bet it doesn't even feel like it's been a year either.
Ah no no it does not feel like a year has gone by! In june im due with my second already! I have no idea where the time flies emotion_bigheart

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Book_Ninja69
                                                          ❥║▌: STYLE Signature Chibi
                                                          ❥║▌: REFERENCE This one pls.
                                                          ❥║▌: FACE # 12 w/Green eyes pls.
                                                          ❥║▌: EXTRA Can you do her pose? -edit- you do not have to include the archaic circle at her feet. Or the fox if you don't do animals.
                                                          ❥║▌: DUE DATE Whenever you get it done.
                                                          ❥║▌: TIP Let's see....another bil. I also plan to bribe you with Elemental love or coco kitty whichever one you really want.
                                                          ❥║▌: DISCOUNT CODE eh? Nup
                                                          ❥║▌: TOTAL 1bil + 500 + 1bil = 2,000,000,500 + Elemental Love or Coco Kitty (if that's not right please let me know. Not very good with numbers. sweatdrop )

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items