Customer Count 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 > >>

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100

WELCOME___________________________________________________________________________
                                                Hello, and welcome to ′sιgηαт↺яε ⇡ cнιвιs ★. Here I make Custom Chibis to suite your post
                                                formats, signature, bump threads, or just for a little doodle. I am currently working on new styles so be
                                                patient. My prices are very cheap and reasonable so I really hope nobody complains about them. I put love,
                                                sweat, and tears into each chibi and I hope you see that when scrolling through this thread.
                                                Please read ALL parts of this thread so you can get the best deals when purchasing. Check the announcements
                                                frequently as well, since some times I need to go on a weekly hiatus during orders due to my pregnancy. I am
                                                pregnant and have 5 other children to tend to so please bare with me.
                                                I really hope you enjoy your time here as I wish to chatter and get to know all my customers. (●´∀`●)
                                                Join.Me :: OFFLINE

Fun Fact #1 A Teaspoon of Honey Represents the Life work of 12 bees.

★Funds Raised for my Robin Hood Charity :: 2,000,300,000
                                                ANNOUNCEMENTS____________________________________________________________________
                                                ㊍ O6.2O.2O13 ██ ′sιgηαт↺яε ⇡ cнιвιs ★ OPAN!
                                                ㊅ O6.24.2O13 ██ 4th of July Sale Started
                                                ㊐ O7.O4.2O13 ██ 4th Of July Sale Ended at 8:59pm est.
                                                ㊑ O9/16/2O13 ██ Halloween Sale Started !
                                                ㊒ 1O/31/2O13 ██ Halloween Sale Ended at 11:59pm est.
                                                ㊓ 11/29/2O13 ██ Black Friday Sale! 1g Chibis to the first 5 customers. Others are 50% Off All day!
                                                ㊔ O7/3O/2O14 ██ RE OPENED!
                                                ㊕ O1/O5/2O15 ██ Being pregnant wiped me out! I am back and ready to finish all the chibis!
                                                ㊖ O3/27/2023 ██ longest Hiatus of my life. Im BACK!
                                                ㊗ Add a welcome message here. When you want to add more text, proceed to the next line.

CHARITIES/QUESTS I SPONSER____________________________________________________________________
                                                I sponser charities and quest threads every month. 50% of my proceeds go to the charity or quest thread of that
                                                month! If you wish to be sponsored, Feel free to pm me your charity/quest thread!
                                                ★March 2O23 ██ Robin Hood Charity
                                                ★April 2O23 ██
                                                CREDITS___________________________________________________________________________
                                                GFX :: CLiCK
                                                CODING :: VERTAGHO
                                                ART IN GFX :: VERTAGHO

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
                                      DIRECTORY___________________________________________________________________________
                                      ㊊ Welcome/Announcements
                                      ㊐ Directory // You Are Here
                                      ㊋ Rules And Guidelines
                                      ㊌ Artist - Natalie
                                      ㊍ Samples
                                      ㊎ Slots
                                      ㊏ Form
                                      ㊐ Past Customers

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100

Rules And Guidelines

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                      ① Absolutely NO disrespect
                                      Under no circumstance will rude comments, criticism, flaming, trolling, or spamming be aloud here. Appropriate Actions will ensue if said rule is broken.

② Pretty is as Pretty Does
                                      Please fill out the form correctly.

③ One Does Not Simply Do
                                      Do NOT steal any of my art. I put alot of time and work into these bad boys. If you are caught stealing my art or using it on other sites without my permission, I will take actions.

④ Are you next in line?
                                      If you notice Slots are full, You may still order, but you will be put on a back list. I cant tell you a time you would get your art, All I can say is, I move pretty fast when I am not sick and I usually never take more than 2 weeks to complete all the slots listed.

⑤ Put a Price on Love
                                      My prices are set in stone. Unless there is a SALE I will not lower them for you. Not even if your my bestest friend щ(ಥДಥщ)

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Disclaimer ⋗ I can add, Change, or Remove ANY rules at ANY time.

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100

VERTAGHO___________________________________________________________________________
                                My Name is Natalie and I am 28 years Old.
                                I am Engaged to be married and Live in Pennsylvania.
                                I am Pregnant with my first child P.S Its a boy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                                I had my son on January 2Oth, 2O14 <3
                                I am now Pregnant with my SECOND child !
                                Lmao 8 years later and am pregnant with my SIXTH child.
                                I am a Procrastinator so Sorry in advance.
                                I love to draw, watch food network, and Zomg.
                                Sometimes I livestream, So ask for the link.
                                Feel Free to chat with me, I get lonely some times ono.

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100

signature chibis
                                                      signature chibis
                                                      Oldest >>>> Newest
                                                      (My art was eaten by photobucket so I am starting fresh!
                                                      User Image

signature chibis
                                                      Min 5OB Signature Chibis (Couples x2)

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100

signature chibis

REGULAR SLOTS

❥║▌: Name||Pg

BRIBE SLOTS
                                                      signature chibis

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100

Make Sure You Read Every Part Of The Form & Fill It Our Correctly.
                                                          Forms That Are NOT Filled Out Correctly I Might Ignore.
                                                          If You Have a Question About the Form, Ask BEFORE You Post It.
                                                          Do Not PM me Your Forms. I Wont Look At Them.
                                                          Thank You For Ordering Art From Me <3

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=15][color=silver]▐[/color] [color=hotpink][b]USERNAME[/b][/color][/size]
                                                          [color=hotpink]❥║▌:[/color] [color=deeppink]REFERENCE[/color][color=grey] here
                                                          [color=hotpink]❥║▌:[/color] [color=deeppink]FACE[/color][color=grey] here
                                                          [color=hotpink]❥║▌:[/color] [color=deeppink]EXTRA[/color][color=grey] here
                                                          [color=hotpink]❥║▌:[/color] [color=deeppink]DUE DATE[/color][color=grey] here
                                                          [color=hotpink]❥║▌:[/color] [color=deeppink]TIP[/color][color=grey] here
                                                          [color=hotpink]❥║▌:[/color] [color=deeppink]DISCOUNT CODE[/color][color=grey] here
                                                          [color=hotpink]❥║▌:[/color] [color=deeppink]TOTAL[/color][color=grey] here

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/color][/spoiler][/list][/list]

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100

Shoppe Has Made ;; 8,565,743,OOOgg

Past Customers ; = Tipped Underlined = Tipped ALOT .
                                                      Galactic Savior 15k || xmisteor_lordx 25k || Melancholy Gypsy 12k || tumblaah 35k || Bunaiko 4Ok || Evil doer 11k || iiBlah 2Ok || Sweet Saphire Dragon 15k || Happy Woe 15k || Loveless 13 The Elder 25k || Animalistic Urges 1Ok || Loveless 13 The Elder 5Ok || KAWAIIDESUSTAR 4Ok || TDA Reez the Gatlinger 35k || Bleikur 6Ok || OtakuWifey 5Ok || Xx_Kiwi_POP_xX 1Ok || UnclaimedPants 25k || Nocturnal Nerd 1Ok || picoura 15k || Tzukita 25k || Loveless 13 The Elder 85k || la graphic 25k || Aurunia 35k || sneaky shen 9Ok || Ladybug Hyuna 3Ok || superCelia 5Ok || Skweetlez 1OOk || Monarch of Spades 15k || Deicide Goddess 9OOk || Jayyeee 15Ok || harunako 105k || kurusus 15k || Kool Cookies XP 10k || Future Representative 85k || Nicodemia 35k || HARUNAKO 65k || get offa da crappaaa 40k || Reallux 90k || Forever I Will Be Here 15Ok || xMomox Damsel In Distress 60.5k || Wayepsi 60k || get offa da crappaaa 50k || [Cause Yes 17k || --uhuexo 13.5k || My Bunny Love 15k || Pumpernickel Dreams 31k || rattleCakes 69k || Herrliche 3M || Akiflower 150M || NeumanBabe 300M || HazyFantasies 215M || peanut butter and apples 2OOM || A Brilliant Loser 250M || ll Ali Senpai ll 1B || Riko-Senpaii 700M }|| Cat Dee Bo 5B }||

Musical Imprint 30.5k - did not pay

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
OPANNNNN

Sweetheart

12,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

User Image
                            ❖ ❜ USERNAME )
                                ♡ ║▌: STYLE xxx Signature
                                ♡ ║▌: REFERENCE xxx [Tektek]
                                ♡ ║▌: FACE# xxx #1
                                ♡ ║▌: EXTRA xxx Colored eyes(Violet) (+500g)
                                ♡ ║▌: DUE DATE xxx N/A
                                ♡ ║▌: TIP xxx 9.5k
                                ♡ ║▌: TOTAL xxx 5k + 9.5k = 15k

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Monarch of Spades

User Image
                            ❖ ❜ USERNAME )
                                ♡ ║▌: STYLE xxx Signature
                                ♡ ║▌: REFERENCE xxx [Tektek]
                                ♡ ║▌: FACE# xxx #1
                                ♡ ║▌: EXTRA xxx Colored eyes(Violet) (+500g)
                                ♡ ║▌: DUE DATE xxx N/A
                                ♡ ║▌: TIP xxx 9.5k
                                ♡ ║▌: TOTAL xxx 5k + 9.5k = 15k

Accepted. Due to this being a new account Trades will be put off for 3 days.
But I will still be working on your art ^ ^

Sweetheart

12,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Jizzneyland

Thank you u v u <333

And take all the time you need u v u <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items