• Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

ORDER FORM:
username: Mizz Faith
ordering: Pixel Doll
tip: Yush
total: 6,500g
reference picture: My current avvie (I won't be changing it anytime soon)

I'll wait to see if you accept (or if I'm too cluttered). Then I'll send trade ^^

~*~

Foodie Paradise - My Quest For All Food Items On Gaia!
Name My Quest Thread For 5,000g! ^Click for info!
Mizz Faith
User Image

ORDER FORM:
username: Mizz Faith
ordering: Pixel Doll
tip: Yush
total: 6,500g
reference picture: My current avvie (I won't be changing it anytime soon)

I'll wait to see if you accept (or if I'm too cluttered). Then I'll send trade ^^

~*~

sounds great! biggrin
you can go ahead and send the trade, and I'll get to work!

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Alrighty ^^ I always wait til its accepted b.c its such a pain to send a trade and then the person refuse User Image But thank yoo!

~*~

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
I like your art <3 very reasonable and nice

Username: Knight_of_Nightmares
Ordering: Full
Tip: 2k
Total: 5k
Reference picture: Current avatar, (If you have hard time drawing it and at any time and want to quit, it's okay, most don't want to draw it, just say something, I'll quit the trade and at least give you the tip for effort) don't worry, I don't change my avatar ever really...if you need to take some things off, or mess with things a little, go ahead, I'm not picky...basically, artistic freedom is yours! :3 Been thinking about ordering more art from here xD but we'll see...
Knight_of_Nightmares
I like your art <3 very reasonable and nice

Username: Knight_of_Nightmares
Ordering: Full
Tip: 2k
Total: 5k
Reference picture: Current avatar, (If you have hard time drawing it and at any time and want to quit, it's okay, most don't want to draw it, just say something, I'll quit the trade and at least give you the tip for effort) don't worry, I don't change my avatar ever really...if you need to take some things off, or mess with things a little, go ahead, I'm not picky...basically, artistic freedom is yours! :3 Been thinking about ordering more art from here xD but we'll see...

hmmm...I think I'm up for the challenge. biggrin

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
Awesome-tastic! :3 Take the time you need, I'm in no rush and I can understand if this'll take longer than usual...since that's said! I'm off! xD To stalk more people and to stalk the art forums...good luck on getting more customers! (Well, I'll obviously be back for my art and stuff, but sorry, not much of a chit-chatter ninja )
Knight_of_Nightmares
Awesome-tastic! :3 Take the time you need, I'm in no rush and I can understand if this'll take longer than usual...since that's said! I'm off! xD To stalk more people and to stalk the art forums...good luck on getting more customers! (Well, I'll obviously be back for my art and stuff, but sorry, not much of a chit-chatter ninja )

It's almost done...it's looking AWESOME! biggrin
I think you'll really like it.
bump
anyone wanna try some of the contests?
bump!
someone try the contests! 4laugh

TH4T PR3TTY R4V3 GIRL rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 8, 5, 1, 1, 10, 1, 2, 4, 10 Total: 51 (10-100)

hey, the shop's looking pretty good! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces