HOLY THIS IS AMAZING *O*

Order Form
User Name: XcyberpunkX
Reference:Name: Cy
Birthdate: August 28th 1989
Blood type: B
Eye color: Black
Height: 5'8"
Hair: Black and tiny tiny little bit curly at hair end, short hair (This hairstyle without the hat and should be in black)
Nationality: Asian
Personality: Looks cool....but is kind...just blunt LOL
Interest: Music (especially classical music), loves playing the piano and conduct. Likes to read in some spare time and spend quite some time on the internet.
Job: Student/Pianist/Conducter

Normal clothes (for casual): Ummmm usually black, white grey, red or light blue clothes (including shirt, t-shirt or hoodie jumper, etc). Usually music related. example of one of his shirt: (& 3)
Otherwise feel free to design any other clothings that you think will fit the character!
Stylish pants: eg. suspenders pants (but wear it in this way: Front view & Back view), or jeans
Some favourite necklace: 1 2 3
Usually carries a small mp3, use ear-plugs or small headphones

Formal Clothes: Just those formal music performance clothes LOL

Casual/student references: o3o & &w& & =w= & Q3Q & &U& & ouo & -w- & &v& & &u& & ^w^
Conductor references: *O* & =u= & *A*
Pianist references: Q3Q & *///u///*
Composer references: @3@
Usually in a really frustrating mood, with music manuscript pencil and many rubbish paper on the floor

LOL just for fun [Complete randomness] (Arts with others o3o) XD
Other Info: I'd like a Full painting please (Am I understanding this correctly that the full painting comes along with a free sketch after half of the payment is completed?)!

Yes, you would get a free sketch with the completion of the artwork. smile
| ♂ I Every child is an artist.

User Name: Raezyn101
Reference: Info Visual References
Other Info: Sexy=<333
EDIT//oops. XD Sketch/lines. Definitely tipping.

Omg your art....<333333333333

The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.| ♂ |

Enlightened Dreamer

Theri-chan
User Name: Theri-chan
Reference: [+] [+] Temp Colour Ref
Other Info: 50k+ tip - sketch/lines :3

Okay. biggrin

Feral Faun

11,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Awesome!

If I like the sketch enough, can I bump it up to a painting as well?

Enlightened Dreamer

Lunar_Shadows
User Name: Lunar_Shadows
Reference: Valyn from here? (References and character information and everything are in his post!)
Other Info: /Faints

Sketch or painting? smile

Enlightened Dreamer

Theri-chan
Awesome!

If I like the sketch enough, can I bump it up to a painting as well?

Definitely! biggrin You'd just have to pay the difference. <3 But that is definitely possible. ^^
Oh, sorry! ;u; Um... could I do like Theri, make it a sketch and then pay the difference for a painting if I like it? Sorry if it's a hassle <3

Enlightened Dreamer

Lunar_Shadows
Oh, sorry! ;u; Um... could I do like Theri, make it a sketch and then pay the difference for a painting if I like it? Sorry if it's a hassle <3

Sure. biggrin 'Tis no hassle ^^

Moonlight Hunter

15,800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
Maurizio_Tamesis
XcyberpunkX
HOLY THIS IS AMAZING *O*

Order Form
Hair: Black and tiny tiny little bit curly at hair end, short hair (This hairstyle without the hat and should be in black)
Interest: Music (especially classical music), loves playing the piano and conduct. Likes to read in some spare time and spend quite some time on the internet.

Normal clothes (for casual): Ummmm usually black, white grey, red or light blue clothes (including shirt, t-shirt or hoodie jumper, etc). Usually music related. example of one of his shirt: (& 3)
Otherwise feel free to design any other clothings that you think will fit the character!
Stylish pants: eg. suspenders pants (but wear it in this way: Front view & Back view), or jeans

Casual/student references: o3o & &w& & =w= & Q3Q & &U& & ouo & -w- & &v& & &u& & ^w^
Usually in a really frustrating mood, with music manuscript pencil and many rubbish paper on the floor

Other Info: I'd like a Full painting please (Am I understanding this correctly that the full painting comes along with a free sketch after half of the payment is completed?)!

That's cool! Thank you!
I sent the full trade now, but will complete half the trade with you after the sketch is completed right?
P.S. I'll add tips with the completion of the artwork ^^

Oh and could you please draw either the fullbody of the formal conductor look or the formal pianist look of the character? Thank you o3o

And I may request an addition background with the character if possible and I'm happy to discuss the theme and payment with you later after I see the sketch? Hope that's okay with you.

And thank you for adding me on the list ^^

Enlightened Dreamer

XcyberpunkX
Maurizio_Tamesis
XcyberpunkX
HOLY THIS IS AMAZING *O*

Order Form

That's cool! Thank you!
I sent the full trade now, but will complete half the trade with you after the sketch is completed right?

Oh and could you please draw either the fullbody of the formal conductor look or the formal pianist look of the character? Thank you o3o

And I may request an addition background with the character if possible and I'm happy to discuss the theme and payment with you later after I see the sketch? Hope that's okay with you.

Yes, that is correct. smile

Sure. <3

It really depends on what the background is. I'd love to have an idea of what you are looking for so I know if I will be able to do it. smile

Moonlight Hunter

15,800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
Maurizio_Tamesis
XcyberpunkX
Maurizio_Tamesis
XcyberpunkX
HOLY THIS IS AMAZING *O*

Order Form

That's cool! Thank you!

Sure. <3

It really depends on what the background is. I'd love to have an idea of what you are looking for so I know if I will be able to do it. smile

Cool and thank you so much o3o

With the background I'd like something elegant but probably stay simple. Though it's hard for me to really tell what kind of background i'd like until I see the character sketch XD You might want to check the small collections of arts I added as favourites on my DA, might give you an idea of the kind of backgrounds I'd like ^^
http://klavierspieler.deviantart.com/

Thank you so much!

Enlightened Dreamer

XcyberpunkX
Maurizio_Tamesis
XcyberpunkX
Maurizio_Tamesis
XcyberpunkX
HOLY THIS IS AMAZING *O*

Order Form

That's cool! Thank you!

Sure. <3

With the background I'd like something elegant but probably stay simple. Though it's hard for me to really tell what kind of background i'd like until I see the character sketch XD You might want to check the small collections of arts I added as favourites on my DA, might give you an idea of the kind of backgrounds I'd like ^^

Thank you so much!

Hmmm...I think I might be able to do something simple. smile

Moonlight Hunter

15,800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
Maurizio_Tamesis
XcyberpunkX
Maurizio_Tamesis
XcyberpunkX
Maurizio_Tamesis
XcyberpunkX
HOLY THIS IS AMAZING *O*

Order Form

That's cool! Thank you!

Sure. <3

Thank you so much!

Hmmm...I think I might be able to do something simple. smile

COOLIES! That would be awesome o3o
Thank you so much!

Enlightened Dreamer

metalloid dreadnought - Completed, waiting for confirmation
Theri-chan - Started

Wait list is open for when slots clear up if anybody is interested. smile

Feral Faun

11,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300