Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Should I spell my name Keira or Kira? (Pronounced the same)

Keira. 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 21 ]
Kira. 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 >

Eloquent Ladykiller

9,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
No I did not! On like the questions where it was like "What is your father's job" I gave a single answer on those.. On the ones where you said hai and iie I gave complete sentences 3nodding
Did you just say his profession? 'Cause that wouldn't be correct... At shortest, it would be something like; 'company worker desu.' not 'company worker' or what your dad does. confused

Eloquent Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ninkira

You're Dominican, Gale-chan?! One of my favorite characters in my favorite show is Dominican. ^^; Random, but oh well. I hope you did well on your finals. ^^ Mine were a b***h. >>;

I think I did well sweatdrop I mean, they weren't that hard, but I actually didn't study that much either blaugh But yeah... I'll pass 3nodding
Happy Birthday Bibstah! Got any good presents?

I'm upgrading everything on my computer (internet and all) so I won't be online for a week or so because so far, everything's going hideously wrong. No chit-chat for a while. sad
I have to cancle my order. Oh wow its been forever. Im so sorry.

Eloquent Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Happy Birthday Bibstah!

Eloquent Ladykiller

9,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Thanks everyone! surprised heart
Kira, you haff disappeared. D:

You missed our hawt Valentine's date+sex. gonk
domokun heart
Anyone remember me?
Zomg Sil. Long time! Where'd you disappear to!?

Barton Tycoon

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Generous 100
Thank you for the wonderful picture, Kira! I absolutely love it! And don't worry about how long it took. It was definitely worth the wait! heart
Yay! I'm glad you liked it, hun. I did too, it was fun to make. 4laugh

Lawl, sorry Nem. I bet it was a blast. XD

OMGHISILENT!! 8D -tackleglomps-
Oh oh oh. I forgot to ask you Kira, you know on the lotr soundtrack, what was that song called when Aragorn was in that hall with that bloke? There was a really nice song during that scene. I downloaded all three soundtracks but I can't seem to find it.

redface
If you were here with me, Nemie, you'd see one of my eyebrows raise dramatically.

Lol, which movie, and who's the bloke? xD
I can't remember. gonk

I plant to spend a whole day watching all the films again once my exams are over so I'll ask again in a week or so. =P

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff