Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the new thread layout?

Yes. You lazy poop, I'm glad you changed it. 0.37762237762238 37.8% [ 54 ]
NO!!! THE OLD ONE LOOKED FINE CHANGE IT BACK /clings to the past 0.062937062937063 6.3% [ 9 ]
FREE GOLD- FOR FREE!!! ✦ u✦ 0.55944055944056 55.9% [ 80 ]
Total Votes:[ 143 ]

Sparkly Gekko

Dudu! 4laugh heart
How're you?

9,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
NuPhi
Hey Thorn! That sounds interesting, I'll go have a look~ heart

Noirabu: That bad? o 3o
I was gonna try visual communications, (which might be the same kind of thing?) but I have to go do a portfolio course instead ack. What were you doing? like, computer work?
User ImageUser Image
User Image

(yah, its the same) oh no, graphic communications as a whole is fine. i just have a bad teacher for for intro to GD. the rest of my classes are great *loves school* we aren't doing ANYTHING in that class. and then the professor got pissed at us cuz over 3/4 of the class was failing XD;;;User Image

WE R WIN Auction Recruit
User Image
I took graphic communications last year, the thematic presentation almost killed me. xD

Aww! ; 3; man there's nothing worse than liking a subject but having a really crap teacher~
xD! It's exactly like my biology teacher last year, she made us to mindmaps and copy out of irrelevant books the whole time, it was so bad that her own son dropped down, and practially everyone that was in her class is re-sitting this year, including me! *^*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff