Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the new thread layout?

Yes. You lazy poop, I'm glad you changed it. 0.37762237762238 37.8% [ 54 ]
NO!!! THE OLD ONE LOOKED FINE CHANGE IT BACK /clings to the past 0.062937062937063 6.3% [ 9 ]
FREE GOLD- FOR FREE!!! ✦ u✦ 0.55944055944056 55.9% [ 80 ]
Total Votes:[ 143 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 315 316 317 > >> >>> »|

User Image

» deviantART «|» formspring «|» tumblr «|» RL Commission «

User Image

User Image

User Image

Trades have been cancelled, I think I've refunded everything but let me know if I missed you, unfortunately depression and working 7 days a week has run me into the ground and I've quit for now.
If I come back I'll draw everything I owed you guys for free. Please don't hate me, I love you all and wish you the best for the future.
User Image

User Image

»Hey, welcome to Dark at Noon! My name is NuPhi and as you've probably guessed this is my current hole in the wall/bribe shop.
I'd love User Image and User Image, until I get them this shop will be open, got it? ovo b
So feel free to take a look around, chat or maybe win some freebies! ✦ u✦

01» Welcome/announcements
02» Rules
03» Samples/ordering/auctions
04» Slots/archive
05» Events
06» Art Request
07» Affiliates

»

I drew all the art in this thread, unless otherwise stated, so if you steal anything you better sleep with one eye open.
User Image

User Image

01» Not first come first serve, no stupid offers or begging!
02» It's your own responsibility to price, offers with pure or items accepted but please no more than 12 items~
03» If I'm not online, feel free to PM me any questions you might have or to check when slots will be open or if you just feel like chatting, but please only post order forms in the thread!

User Image

N.B The most recent samples in the post below will be the standard of art you will recieve. There is also no limit to the amount of characters you can have in one piece.

User Image

_______Auction» Full body»

Bribes over 8mil» Waist/Thigh-up»

Bribes over 4mil» Shoulders/Bust»

Bribes over 3mil» Chibi»

Bribes over 1mil» Cell shaded Chibi»

Bribes over 300k» Blinkie»

Bribes over 200k» Mini Chibi»

Bribes over 50k» Experimental Animated flob»

*With all animation your input is very much appreciated. Would you like them blinking/smiling/blushing/winking/fizzing with anger? Or a mixture of those listed? Let me know!*

Couples = double single price.

» I am likely to accept bribes with these items:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

####################01» Check for open slots and fill out the order form. I'll accept or decline within a few days, start the trade if accepted. #####################*IMPORTANT* You will not recieve WIP's or your final piece until the trade has been started.
####################02» Recieve art via PM/thread archive
####################03» Confirm the trade
####################04» ???<3

####################User Image

####################
####################OC's with ref. or descriptions
####################OC Design/Character sheets
####################Realistic animals
####################Most avatars (eg, Gaia, TM, Ragnarok, WoW, Solia)
####################Clutter
####################Fanart
####################Tasteful n***s
####################Monsters
####################Both girls and boys, let me know if you would like them drawn a specific age.

####################
####################Full mech or full anthro
####################Excessive gore eg. guro

####################Order form»

####################
User Image

####################» Username:.......Full name, please!
####################» I'd like to buy:..Waist up, chibi, etc.
####################» Reference:.......Other art, avies, OC notes
####################» Payment:.........i.e. 10g, ha.
####################» Extras:............Anything else you'd like to say? Additional items? poses? flob? sigs? add them here!

####################

[size=16][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/Cally_101/order1.png[/IMG][/size]

[quote="NuPhi"][b][/b][/quote]
[size=10]» [b]Username[/b] Full name, please!
» [b]I'd like to buy[/b] Waist up, chibi, etc.
» [b]Reference [/b] Other art, avies, OC notes
» [b]Payment[/b] i.e. 10g, ha.
» [b]Extras[/b] Anything else you'd like to say? Additional items? poses? flob? sigs? add them here!
User Image

User Image

______________________________________________________________________...Will you survive?

Drawing a stripper zombie made me realise how crappy I am with drawing gore.
I need the practice, so voila! Zombie Roulette was born and will continue with different styles until I'm a boss at drawing all things horror. 8D

________ Gaia has become overrun by zombie hordes. Shopkeepers, locals, friends have all turned and want a piece of you. You find a strange girl called Nu who runs a shop in the R&C. She drags you inside to safety, there are 12 others already inside. So far the doors are holding...but how long will they last?

User Image

13 people enter the game to win a MAGICAL CELL SHADED CHIBI THING by sending Slangevar 1 cheapy gold shop item via gifts (can be an event item/ sponsor item if you'd rather. Please make sure you aren't sending it anonymously!)
Slange will wear whatever you send provided it fits the male base. You can only buy one ticket per game. Add the number you want to the gift message.

● Random number generator picks 1 person. If picked, congratulations, you're the true survivor!

________...but did you really survive?

To find out if you lived you have to roll one 10-sided dice:

rolled a 1 Survivor!
rolled a 2: Stage 3
rolled a 3: Stage 1
rolled a 4: Stage 2
rolled a 5: Stage 3
rolled a 6: Stage 1
rolled a 7: Survivor!
rolled a 8: Stage 2
rolled a 9: Stage 3
rolled a 10: Stage 2

Survivor:

Congratulations! You found wood and boarded up the shop. You're currently sitting on the roof in a deck chair shooting zombies brains out.
WILL BE DRAWN: Dressed in normal clothing, no bite wounds or scratches. Must be carrying a weapon or household item for bludgeoning.

Stage 1 INFECTION:

Obvious wound. Still part human.
WILL BE DRAWN: With normal eyes and skin tone.

Stage 2 INFECTION:

Infection has spread. Fully clouded eyes, wants to bite everything.
WILL BE DRAWN: With some blood/cuts/bruises/ripped clothes.

Stage 3 INFECTION:

Full amplification. Feeding time!
WILL BE DRAWN: Eating/carrying brains and limbs.

________● Lotto Tickets

1:
2: Jen-Til
3:
4: Oclupaca
5: It Came From the Internet
6: Ana Marie Winston
7: Melting Sugar
8: Evyionne
9: iiRaZi
10: iScarlett Baby
11: URL-Length
12:
13:
User Image

User Image

»Currently there are two "I AM" avies that I'd like art of,

#################### 01» The Sack Man, draw him creepy or chibi!

#################### 02» Alrunette Twins, please draw them together looking cuteeee.

####################ps. You have artistic freedom with their clothes/hair/expressions. Just keep the eyes red and the skin lilac. 8u8

####################User Image User Image

User Image

I'm most interested in sig's/flobs or couple art. Nothing big, heavily detailed or time consuming, can be digital or tradtional. Cute or funny chibis/pixel sprites or sketches/ms paint work etc.

####################Craptastic work is, as always, heavily appreciated. So even if you don't think you can draw well, apply!

User Image

01» Vega

Species: Vampire
Skin: Pale/grey
Hair: White/Blue. Wavy and long, can be drawn in any style.
Eyes: Lilac
Outfit:

User Image

Other refs: x x

User Image

Digital art, headshot or bustshot.

Vega is an assassin/bounty hunter. She wants to see the sun. Her eyes change when she's in her true form. She looks innocent in human form.
Please lean away from Twilight crap unless you're joking around. Think Blade or Van Helsing.

02»Acylic

Species: Human (ghost)
Skin: Pale purple, translucent or pearly.
Hair: Purple/black, bun on each side, bone accessories holidng them up. Hair can be sleek and glossy or more ruffled and slightly messy.
Eyes: Black or purple
Personality: Acylic is generally a b***h, she was nasty in life too. Please draw her pouty, scowling, angry. She is a malicious ghost and holds a grudge against those who killed her but there are times when she pretends to be nice so smirking/backstabby chibis would be awesome!
Outfit: Her dress is kimono-like but up to artistic interpretation. She wears sheer stockings with white cartoon bones on them, she also wears purple headphones and a shamisen. Her shoes can be anything from traditional geta to knee high boots. Her eye makeup is smudged in a vertical line but feel free to go crazy. The outward signs of her death are her hands and wrists. Please only draw the skeleton if possible here.

User Image

[Item Information]

Other refs: x

User Image

Digital art, chibi's if possible.

There are no forms, just post your prices and a few recent samples with this at the top:

[quote="NuPhi"][/quote]

(Your post goes here)

User Image

01» I won't price you, if you're unsure about pricing make a thread here: XX
02» Please don't draw for me without my knowledge and expect to be paid. If we haven't agreed upon anthing it will be taken as a freebie and tipped.
03» I'll take a look at auctions but can't promise to bid, your own mini shops/R&C shops are fine if slots are available!
04» Occassionally I'll do an art trade/collab for OC/Avi art, if you're interested post your samples! (I know my art isn't mindblowing but please be near my skill level!)

User Image

Funds aren't an issue so just offer!

User Image

01»
02»
03»

User Image

xxxxx

User Image

200x40 banners please!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/t.44665855_1/][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/Cally_101/darknoonbangif.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/t.44665855_1/][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/Cally_101/2mffcw9.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
(I'll check these regularly and keep it updated, so please let me know if any of these shops have closed or if I've removed yours by accident!)

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces