Welcome to Gaia! ::

counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 1353 ]
Total Votes:[ 1353 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 568 569 570 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Welcome to my art shop! Back from the dead with new kick a** artz!

-scroll down for art request
User Image

general rules...

*insert the usual rules here*

fair warning; My prices are pretty high, they've always been. whee

Here's the form for commissioning me:

[size=24][b]HEY! PAY ATTENTION![/b][/size]
[b]Style:[/b] (realism, chibi, etc)
[b]Type:[/b] (headshot, halfbody, fullbody etc)
[b]Reference:[/b] (duh)
[b]Specification:[/b] (anything else I should know?)
[b]Pay:[/b] (Pure gold? Items? If so name them)

Upon commissioning me you understand that:

- I keep all copyrights over the artwork itself, including distribution rights, the characters and design will still belong to their lawfull copyright holder.

-I may use and distribute my work as I see fit.

-I do this in my spare time and gaiaonline is not the only place I take requests from. I'll get to your request and I try not to take forever, but it will take some time.

If you are ever uncertain about something or have questions that warn't answered anywhere in the first posts, please feel free to ask in the thread.

User Image
User Image
gallery

User Image
One character colored, no background. Commissions are not first come first serve, if your avatar or character is too clutered, or has items that can't exist in the same space, I may refuse, or ask you for small changes.

User Image
Chibi | Fullbody | 4 mill

User Image
Realism | Halfbody | 15 mill

Yes, I know my prices are high, I used to make a point out of having one more affordable offer but I'm really out of free time, sorry guys... There's still the contest if you're short on gold. whee

User Image

I'll usually clear out all of my list before re-opening the GG slot.

Shop;

1- OPEN

To do list
1- Sailor Pumpkin Chibi 50%
2- Lola Chibi 30%
my banner...
User Image

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/yaeqe5f/][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/372kwr[/IMG][/url]

User Image
User Image

I don't do banner trades, I'd rather hand pick my link section myself.

sorry for the inconveniences,
Freiheit.

Events:

User Image

Art shops:
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Music shop:
User Image

A few art-related guilds I'm in:
User Image
My art collection
I'm always on the lookout for artists to commission for my OC, Lola
User Image
So make me an offer with some samples of your art and I might just commission you! (No bribes no auction, I want a single price and no required stalking time)

Latest:
User Image
Lola as she is today:
(x)-(x)-(x)-(x)-(x)-(x)-(x)-(x)-(x)

Before her character design was final:
(x)-(x)-(x)-(x)-(x)-(x)-(x)-(x)
domokun heart
good luck! i love the art, but can't afford sweatdrop heart heart
thank you to you both 3nodding heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items