Innotsu
Dumbee Jesse
Love the free sketch you gave me! crying
1.8T for one of my dumbees?
Jesse:
User Image

Nameless sweatdrop :
User Image

Oh hello again, and thank you!! <3 And ofc id love to. Theyre very precious :3 it will take me some time to catch up if thats ok? emotion_bigheart

YES! And I totally understand! I'll start the trade! emotion_0A0
edit: and I meant 18T not 1.8, well guess that's in plat rofl

Obsessive Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dumbee Jesse
Innotsu
Dumbee Jesse
Love the free sketch you gave me! crying
1.8T for one of my dumbees?
Jesse:
User Image

Nameless sweatdrop :
User Image

Oh hello again, and thank you!! <3 And ofc id love to. Theyre very precious :3 it will take me some time to catch up if thats ok? emotion_bigheart

YES! And I totally understand! I'll start the trade! emotion_0A0
edit: and I meant 18T not 1.8, well guess that's in plat rofl

Both numbers work lmaoo but yea, I will let you know when I start it up!

Yuu's Widow

Lunatic

Innotsu
Hey!
Wanted to open a shop so I can get use to doing commissions again.

Ive never made one of these before haha im nervous

*****Currently busy with IRL stuff, and other drawings so it may take me some time to finish*****

Im basically cool with most things besides cluttered avatars/OCs (mostly because its really hard to see the details and I dont want to miss anything) but please talk to me about it here or in PMs if you arent too sure.

I prefer doing full color because I feel like thats where my art shines the most.

Im mostly interested in doing upper bodies since that tends to be more interesting

Im not good at backgrounds, but if you insist on it I will try my best!

If you want something specific I would prefer to have a reference provided than explaining *im kinda dumb*

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I have more sketches/finished pieces on my toyhouse if youd like to see more.

https://toyhou.se/Innotsu

aghhh!! I want oneee crying u're so talented!
would you pretty pls consider one (or multiple lolol) of these avis for 2mp w/ just a transparent background?

Obsessive Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
fxn
Innotsu
Hey!

*****Currently busy with IRL stuff, and other drawings so it may take me some time to finish*****

Im basically cool with most things besides cluttered avatars/OCs (mostly because its really hard to see the details and I dont want to miss anything) but please talk to me about it here or in PMs if you arent too sure.

I prefer doing full color because I feel like thats where my art shines the most.

Im mostly interested in doing upper bodies since that tends to be more interesting

If you want something specific I would prefer to have a reference provided than explaining *im kinda dumb*

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

would you pretty pls consider one (or multiple lolol) of these avis for 2mp w/ just a transparent background?

Awww stawwpp~ uwu <3 but sure its just going to take me a bit to get to you if thats fine

Yuu's Widow

Lunatic

Innotsu
fxn
Innotsu
Hey!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Awww stawwpp~ uwu <3 but sure its just going to take me a bit to get to you if thats fine

omg, yes that's totally fine! should I go ahead & start a trade now?

Obsessive Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
fxn
Innotsu
fxn
Innotsu
Hey!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

You can when ever idm :3

Yuu's Widow

Lunatic

Innotsu
fxn
Innotsu
fxn
Innotsu
Hey!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

You can when ever idm :3

sent! take ur time, no rush heart

Siyaahi's Prince

Biggest Trash

Innotsu
yundere
OMGGGG
wow your art is amazing!!!
Would you consider a couple piece for 3.2mil???
kyohei/amir
kyohei
some kind of oni/spiritual exorcist
- aims to come off as cold to everyone in an attempt to intimidate due to his shorter height
- usually fights using talismen/throwing daggers
- big tsundere
User Image
User Image

amir
- diet furry with just the animal ears
- some kind of healer
- is not shy about his body (he works hard to look good ok!!)
- 100% head over heels for kyohei and openly affectionate User Image

User Image

Otherwise
Please consider any of my kids for 1.5mil??? emotion_kirakira

lucian???

he has loooong white hair and red eyes and likes smoking with a long pipe
personality: seductive, unreadable, mysterious, loves to tease others/make them flustered
User Image

kimono/drape ideas!

User Image

note: his kimono pattern/colours aren't 100% set in stone and he probs has a pretty big wardrobe so feel free to get creative with it if u want ; v ;

if you wish, you can ignore his other bracelets but please draw the rosary on his arm~

art of lucian
User Image

yue??
yue is a smol pretty boy ; v ; (very short, 153cm/5'1??)

personality: he is optimistic/cheery/cheeky. likes to act more cute/innocent than he actually is to fool others but usually means well. loves the moon and the stars
Please draw him in this outfit:
User Image
User Image

other art refs in different outfits

User Image
User Image
User Image

very wip angel bby

he generally wears a black suit with red gloves!
User Image
User Image
User Image

xian

- big dumb warlord thirsty for victory
- has a pretty big ego
- would lowkey rather die than admit defeat
- tall and pre muscular
- actually has a total of four horns (two oni horns, two dragon) but the other dragon one got broken off so it only looks like three as its hidden by his hair.
User Image

Anastasia
the outfit is her work uniform! when worn it switches on her work persona.
her tail is super duper long so she usually ties it in a lil loop with a ribbon so it doesn't get in the way at the cafe!
- work personality (aka her retail face) is super chipper/optimistic/fun to talk to
- off work is waaay more chill and quite reserved/tired.
- always saving up for a new guitar
- is in a band
User Image

kyohei
- aims to come off as cold to everyone in an attempt to intimidate due to his shorter height
- big tsundere
User Image
User Image

eun

silver snow leopard x human
187cm / 6'2? idk freedom units man )))' :
- tries to come off as smirky and sly, not as expand brain as he tries to present himself as
- gets easily distracted by shiny things
- looks cool if he shuts his mouth
- actually pretty talented with a sword (and fan)
- loves colours and tends to wear very colourful/bright hanbok
- feel free to draw him in most if not all hanbok uwu User Image

Oh hello~ biggrin and sure thing~ I love your designs omg! It will take me a bit to catch up to your request though if thats ok ^^

omg no worries at all!!! please take your time ; v ;
im so excited for even the chance of getting considered > w <

Obsessive Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
yundere
Innotsu
yundere
OMGGGG
wow your art is amazing!!!
Would you consider a couple piece for 3.2mil???
kyohei/amir
kyohei
- big tsundere
User Image
User Image

amir
- diet furry with just the animal ears
- some kind of healer
- is not shy about his body (he works hard to look good ok!!)
- 100% head over heels for kyohei and openly affectionate User Image

User Image

Otherwise
Please consider any of my kids for 1.5mil??? emotion_kirakira

lucian???

he has loooong white hair and red eyes and likes smoking with a long pipe
personality: seductive, unreadable, mysterious, loves to tease others/make them flustered
User Image

kimono/drape ideas!

User Image

note: his kimono pattern/colours aren't 100% set in stone and he probs has a pretty big wardrobe so feel free to get creative with it if u want ; v ;

if you wish, you can ignore his other bracelets but please draw the rosary on his arm~

art of lucian
User Image

yue??
yue is a smol pretty boy ; v ; (very short, 153cm/5'1??)

personality: he is optimistic/cheery/cheeky. likes to act more cute/innocent than he actually is to fool others but usually means well. loves the moon and the stars
Please draw him in this outfit:
User Image
User Image

other art refs in different outfits

User Image
User Image
User Image

very wip angel bby

he generally wears a black suit with red gloves!
User Image
User Image
User Image

xian

- big dumb warlord thirsty for victory
- has a pretty big ego
- would lowkey rather die than admit defeat
- tall and pre muscular
- actually has a total of four horns (two oni horns, two dragon) but the other dragon one got broken off so it only looks like three as its hidden by his hair.
User Image

Anastasia
the outfit is her work uniform! when worn it switches on her work persona.
her tail is super duper long so she usually ties it in a lil loop with a ribbon so it doesn't get in the way at the cafe!
- work personality (aka her retail face) is super chipper/optimistic/fun to talk to
- off work is waaay more chill and quite reserved/tired.
- always saving up for a new guitar
- is in a band
User Image

kyohei
- big tsundere
User Image
User Image

eun

silver snow leopard x human
187cm / 6'2? idk freedom units man )))' :
- tries to come off as smirky and sly, not as expand brain as he tries to present himself as
- gets easily distracted by shiny things
- looks cool if he shuts his mouth
- actually pretty talented with a sword (and fan)
- loves colours and tends to wear very colourful/bright hanbok
- feel free to draw him in most if not all hanbok uwu User Image

Oh hello~ biggrin and sure thing~ I love your designs omg! It will take me a bit to catch up to your request though if thats ok ^^

omg no worries at all!!! please take your time ; v ;
im so excited for even the chance of getting considered > w <

But your characters are so cuteee how could I resisttt ;w; <3

Invisible Phantom

Subscribing to this for when I'm not broke again gonk
Your artwork is amazing! I will for sure be back after I save up a bit.

Obsessive Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Fenris-Chosen

Subscribing to this for when I'm not broke again gonk
Your artwork is amazing! I will for sure be back after I save up a bit.

Thats so sweett ! Thankss emotion_bigheart

Confident Browser

Howdy!

I've got a tall order with a hefty reward tied to it and I really hope you're up for the challenge.
Today I came across your pricing thread for chibi in the subforum and instantly fell in love your designs and stylings. It perfectly aligns with ambition i'd like to chase.

See, I wanted to try out using a PNGtuber (for twitch) based on a character I play in Final Fantasy XIV but a chibified version of him. It would be a bust drawing but two versions of it. One I'd need to act as the dormant frame, and the other with its mouth opening where i'm interacting and talking.

Since I haven't really used Gaia in.. some many years, and I don't know the accurate value of artwork or requests so I'm just going to offer you a deal. I've got a Devil Tail sitting in my inventory that isn't serving me anymore and i'd like to see it go to a happy home. (Or, I can just sell it for the pure value to accommodate your wants.)

If you're interested in taking on the challenge please don't hesitate to message me. I'm basically offering up my inventory worth of items to make this vision I have possible. And if you're down and both of us can make it happen, I'd love to commission more work from you. I've got a Chain Wallet and Demon Horns for other ideas.

-Character-

Obsessive Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
SaintCadaverous

Howdy!

I've got a tall order with a hefty reward tied to it and I really hope you're up for the challenge.
Today I came across your pricing thread for chibi in the subforum and instantly fell in love your designs and stylings. It perfectly aligns with ambition i'd like to chase.

See, I wanted to try out using a PNGtuber (for twitch) based on a character I play in Final Fantasy XIV but a chibified version of him. It would be a bust drawing but two versions of it. One I'd need to act as the dormant frame, and the other with its mouth opening where i'm interacting and talking.

Since I haven't really used Gaia in.. some many years, and I don't know the accurate value of artwork or requests so I'm just going to offer you a deal. I've got a Devil Tail sitting in my inventory that isn't serving me anymore and i'd like to see it go to a happy home. (Or, I can just sell it for the pure value to accommodate your wants.)

If you're interested in taking on the challenge please don't hesitate to message me. I'm basically offering up my inventory worth of items to make this vision I have possible. And if you're down and both of us can make it happen, I'd love to commission more work from you. I've got a Chain Wallet and Demon Horns for other ideas.

-Character-

Oh wow, this seems like quite the project ! I actually have some more interesting things I can do if youre interested in streaming I also make custom emotes ^^ would you mind adding me on discord to talk about this further so I can also show you the emotes I do? If not we can talk via PMs if youre uncomfortable with discord emotion_yatta

Thirteenth Star

would you consider drawing my WoW OC Lyra for 2 mill plat? I would gladly wait an eternity for a piece from you, I LOVE your art style redface

Obsessive Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
AyaPandemonia
would you consider drawing my WoW OC Lyra for 2 mill plat? I would gladly wait an eternity for a piece from you, I LOVE your art style redface

Oo what a cutie :O thankss and, yes! Ill let you know once I get to you by sending a sketch over through PMs ^w^ <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff