Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Hey!
Wanted to open a shop so I can get use to doing commissions again.

Ive never made one of these before haha im nervous

*****Currently busy with IRL stuff, and other drawings so it may take me some time to finish*****

Im basically cool with most things besides cluttered avatars/OCs (mostly because its really hard to see the details and I dont want to miss anything) but please talk to me about it here or in PMs if you arent too sure.

I prefer doing full color because I feel like thats where my art shines the most.

Im mostly interested in doing upper bodies since that tends to be more interesting

Im not good at backgrounds, but if you insist on it I will try my best!

If you want something specific I would prefer to have a reference provided than explaining *im kinda dumb*

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I have more sketches/finished pieces on my toyhouse if youd like to see more.

https://toyhou.se/Innotsu

Obsessive Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ruthless Zealot

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
Holy s**t that work is amazing! Would you consider My boy for 800kp like your very first example?

In a relationship with a cleaver

Human Human

31,925 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
Ahh, maybe consider one of them for 1.5 mil plat?

Chance.
Mad scientist of a plant mage. Sharp teeth, claws, feel free to have fun with expressions
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aubanaux
FFXIV WoL. Looks a bit grumpy but is genuinely kind and caring.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image[/spoiler

Obsessive Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Knife Puns

Chance.
Mad scientist of a plant mage. Sharp teeth, claws, feel free to have fun with expressions

Aubanaux
User Image[/spoiler

Oh theyre both very cool! I really like Aubanaux, id love to draw him. Anything specific youd like?

Obsessive Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Heavens Black Crow
Holy s**t that work is amazing! Would you consider My boy for 800kp like your very first example?

Sure thing, but im a bit confused on what outfit to go for. There seems to be a lot of different looks surprised

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Innotsu
~

would this one be interest you to draw? I offer you 700K plat?

https://i.imgur.com/KbwvZbD.jpg

Ruthless Zealot

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
Innotsu
Heavens Black Crow

Sure thing, but im a bit confused on what outfit to go for. There seems to be a lot of different looks surprised

Usually for outfits I let the artist have their pick, or even if they’d like, they’re free to create their own. I actually have a few created outfits because of that, like two kimono outfits and a very beautiful frilly dress. If you’d like me to narrow a look down for you, I can most certainly do that! heart

Obsessive Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Heavens Black Crow
Innotsu
Heavens Black Crow

Usually for outfits I let the artist have their pick, or even if they’d like, they’re free to create their own. I actually have a few created outfits because of that, like two kimono outfits and a very beautiful frilly dress. If you’d like me to narrow a look down for you, I can most certainly do that! heart

I just dont think my outfit choices would compliment your character well, so id apricate that :3

In a relationship with a cleaver

Human Human

31,925 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
Innotsu
Knife Puns

Chance.

Aubanaux
User Image[/spoiler

Oh theyre both very cool! I really like Aubanaux, id love to draw him. Anything specific youd like? Maybe some sort of thoughtful expression?

Ruthless Zealot

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
Innotsu
Heavens Black Crow
Innotsu
Heavens Black Crow

I just dont think my outfit choices would compliment your character well, so id apricate that :3

I was craving a zombie apocalypse sort of au outfit like here, just minus the mask and hood. Or this apocalyptic outfit.

If you’d prefer fantasy, I’d love to see this outfit more!

Obsessive Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Heavens Black Crow
Innotsu
Heavens Black Crow
Innotsu
Heavens Black Crow

I was craving a zombie apocalypse sort of au outfit like here, just minus the mask and hood. Or this apocalyptic outfit.

Omgomgomg im drooling over both but I really love the apoc vibes! Let me do some sketches and see which i can make look better * w * I will keep you updated

Obsessive Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Knife Puns
Innotsu
Knife Puns

Chance.

Aubanaux
User Image[/spoiler

Oh theyre both very cool! I really like Aubanaux, id love to draw him. Anything specific youd like?
Maybe some sort of thoughtful expression?
I love itt, gunna be so pretty ;w; <3 I will keep you updated on my progress ! ^^

Ruthless Zealot

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
Innotsu
Heavens Black Crow
Innotsu
Heavens Black Crow
Innotsu
Heavens Black Crow

Omgomgomg im drooling over both but I really love the apoc vibes! Let me do some sketches and see which i can make look better * w * I will keep you updated

I’m ecstatic you like the apoc vibes! Just no mask for either please <3

I like his cute face visible. XD

Obsessive Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Heavens Black Crow
Innotsu
Heavens Black Crow
Innotsu
Heavens Black Crow

I’m ecstatic you like the apoc vibes! Just no mask for either please <3

I like his cute face visible. XD

I mean I also really adore the fantasy one. I love the colors too so im conflicted ;w; <33
But yes I wouldnt wanna cover up that handsome devil, my favorite thing is to draw faces whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff