Total Votes:[ 168 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 71 72 73 > >>

Desirable Man-Lover

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
KawaiiBella101

Yeah, I will stick around and wait for the work load to go down ._. in the mean while make moneys to offer them XD

Tiny Rogue

Vlacks
Insta-S i l l i e
Vlacks
User Image
Username;; Vlacks
Character;;OC's
Style;; your choices are: option A (Cennie's lines; Sillie's coloring)
Bribe Amount;; 500k
Anything else;;you guys get to choose the couple you wanna make

Rejected, sorry. Cennie's not offering couples at the moment.

gonk

-falls into despair- I suppose i saw she had full slots
You think offering more might make her consider?
< 3 <

Well, collabs have different slots than her singles anyway.
But no.
Cennie absolutely will NOT do couples anymore. Too many people requested them the last time we had a store. xD She's sick of them.

Desirable Man-Lover

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
Insta-S i l l i e

-crawls under rock-
Alright miss
SOooo singles it it then .-.

oxch's Wife

Dapper Visionary

Vlacks
KawaiiBella101

Yeah, I will stick around and wait for the work load to go down ._. in the mean while make moneys to offer them XD

Teehee. Cennie offered to take my order and accept any bribe I gave her... But I couldn't do that to her. She deserves every bit of gold for her talent. Sillie does too! I was with them at their old shop, Crystalized Wishes. (: I'm glad they're back.

Haha, what do you plan on ordering? (:

Desirable Man-Lover

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
KawaiiBella101
Vlacks
KawaiiBella101

Teehee. Cennie offered to take my order and accept any bribe I gave her... But I couldn't do that to her. She deserves every bit of gold for her talent. Sillie does too! I was with them at their old shop, Crystalized Wishes. (: I'm glad they're back.

Haha, what do you plan on ordering? (:

I made oc's for the first time ever about a week ago and i was looking to get them art, and the colab couple sample they have looked perfect for the mental pic i have of my oc's XD but ill order some singles later on considering couples are a no no xp and yeah they are trully talented so im setting up a shop right now to make some funds mrgreen

Friendly Citizen

Insta-S i l l i e

Well, collabs have different slots than her singles anyway.
But no.
Cennie absolutely will NOT do couples anymore. Too many people requested them the last time we had a store. xD She's sick of them.

Oh no, then I can't order the collab art xD

oxch's Wife

Dapper Visionary

A Centurys Ruin

Cennie, if I bribe you with a gold amount (any amount you would like) without having any order in mind, could you come up with something to draw for me?

oxch's Wife

Dapper Visionary

Vlacks

I made oc's for the first time ever about a week ago and i was looking to get them art, and the colab couple sample they have looked perfect for the mental pic i have of my oc's XD but ill order some singles later on considering couples are a no no xp and yeah they are trully talented so im setting up a shop right now to make some funds mrgreen

Haha, my my. I do hope you get some art from them. Totally worth it. (:

Tiny Rogue

...OKAY, I SEE CONFUSION ABOUNDING.

SO.

ONLY CENNIE WILL NOT DO COUPLES, no matter what you bribe her with. She's sick of drawing them. This means that couples for Option A collabs will be declined too.

SILLIE, on the other hand, WILL STILL DO some COUPLES. Option B collabs can be couples as well.

Hope this cleared everything up.

Friendly Citizen

There we go xD!
That's more clear.
But I'll still order a collab from you guys eventually = u =

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
KawaiiBella101
A Centurys Ruin

Cennie, if I bribe you with a gold amount (any amount you would like) without having any order in mind, could you come up with something to draw for me?

Umm what so you mean by that? Like a picture of any of your avis, or just any random picture of anything? Or like neither of those? /lost e.e;

oxch's Wife

Dapper Visionary

A Centurys Ruin
KawaiiBella101
A Centurys Ruin

Umm what so you mean by that? Like a picture of any of your avis, or just any random picture of anything? Or like neither of those? /lost e.e;

It'd be up to you.
I just want you to create something, anything just for me. (:

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
KawaiiBella101
A Centurys Ruin
KawaiiBella101
A Centurys Ruin

It'd be up to you.
I just want you to create something, anything just for me. (:

Sure! As long as you don't mind me spamming you with questions about what you like/dislike. xD

oxch's Wife

Dapper Visionary

A Centurys Ruin

Sure! As long as you don't mind me spamming you with questions about what you like/dislike. xD

Teehee you see, I would rather let your imagination run free~
An artist may have inspiration but I don't want to limit them to things such as poses and items or give them a reference to work off of. You're talented enough and more than capableeee to come up with something amazing! Sillie is too. (:
You two are the best artists I've seen on Gaia so far!

You may ask me all the questions you'd like! ^.^
Please name a price, I was never too great at bribing.
I'll only tell you that I'm looking for a full body, soft shaded~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces