Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want to order here but
I already have an open trade
with you XD

/thinks
Levkov
Yup. Lucas. And grayscale is painted but without color. It has a lot more detail in the shading. I should probably have explained that.

Ahh, in that case, I'd love to up that to a grayscale full-body if it's okay? I'd love either, really!
Pide Piper
User Image
User Image

References: Trill
Personality: plays the pipe and is pretty much mute so he kinda hates society for not being able to communicate with him! and he's generally antisocial...
What do you want? grayscale waist!
Other comments: THIS IS SO HOTTTT

User Image

Can do :] By the way the menu on the page you linked to amused me...probably too much
barefoot friar
I want to order here but
I already have an open trade
with you XD

/thinks

Yes you do. I was having trouble with color :[ So I made this one with no color. Still going to get yours done from the other shop though

Perfect Sex Symbol

THANKYOU!~~~
hahahaha oh my gosh isn't it so funnn *U***

oh and hngh your front page layout...it is AMAZING. just fyi :9
in that case I will wait
to make another order here~ cx
WHOA EVERYBODY JUST LOST ME. ALL I SEE ARE DOLLAR SIGNS. THROWN IN LEVKOVS DIRECTION.

This is going to be so much fun! smile heart
Pide Piper
THANKYOU!~~~
hahahaha oh my gosh isn't it so funnn *U***

oh and hngh your front page layout...it is AMAZING. just fyi :9

Thank you very much :] I'm glad it looks good...took forever

Hygienic Capitalist

User Image
User Image

References: Lea[1]
Personality: Confident and somewhat barbaric. She's a motorcycle street-racer so she is somewhat destructive.
What do you want? Wait Sketch
Other comments: Your art is hot and I can't find any OCs to fit the style. lmao. And Lea has no official outfit, so put her in whatever you want.

User Image

Aged Lunatic

/late reply :'D

@ Levkov: Whoohoo, thanks! 8D Oooh and you've already been commissioned! I'm not surprised ;D

@ GogoLoco:
Thank you, #1 stalker! ;D That's a fantabulous pointer. xD heart
I'll be aiming for becoming #2 now. xD
Levkov

Not sure if you missed my post in the midst of everyone flooding in haha, but should I send a trade for a fullbody sketch or grayscale? I'd be totally happy with either! <3
MORE MORE MORE! heart

Stalker #2: Yes, my pet, I shall take you under my wing and introduce you to the delicate art of stalking the Kov. PRO TIP: LEVKOV DRAWS MEN WITH ABS SO HARD THEY CAN CRUSH DIAMONDS. NORLY.
Lothereal
Levkov

Not sure if you missed my post in the midst of everyone flooding in haha, but should I send a trade for a fullbody sketch or grayscale? I'd be totally happy with either! <3

Very sorry about that :] I can do the grayscale
Levkov
Very sorry about that :] I can do the grayscale

Not a problem, I do that all the time. xD Thank you! heart
SemiMemory
User Image
User Image

References: Lea[1]
Personality: Confident and somewhat barbaric. She's a motorcycle street-racer so she is somewhat destructive.
What do you want? Wait Sketch
Other comments: Your art is hot and I can't find any OCs to fit the style. lmao. And Lea has no official outfit, so put her in whatever you want.

User Image

Alright biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas