( >ouo)>

<(ouo< )

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
██████x██x████x██x██████

Hey der. I was wondering if I could start stalking
                                      you again. O: Just tell me yes please <3

██████x██x████x██x██████
I died but I have returned! For now biggrin

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image

References: Linku
Personality:
Known to be childish, Chadd enjoys nothing more than to pass time playing his guitars and watching people smile. Naive, he believes the world is better than it really is - he believes there is more good than bad with all his heart. He carries the ankh around to remind himself that even when there is bad in the world, all he has to do is keep on living.

He is very innocent, child-like, naive. Not too smart since he never finished school, but he doesn't care as long as he is happy. He aspires to be a great singer and musician one day, so that he can play on stage and have millions of people smile and dance to his music.
What do you want? Waist
Other comments: The wings on the back are guitars, but many artists don't want to draw them. You don't have to or draw the wings at all, that is up to you <3

User Image
QuickTalon92
User Image
User Image

References: Linku
Personality:
Known to be childish, Chadd enjoys nothing more than to pass time playing his guitars and watching people smile. Naive, he believes the world is better than it really is - he believes there is more good than bad with all his heart. He carries the ankh around to remind himself that even when there is bad in the world, all he has to do is keep on living.

He is very innocent, child-like, naive. Not too smart since he never finished school, but he doesn't care as long as he is happy. He aspires to be a great singer and musician one day, so that he can play on stage and have millions of people smile and dance to his music.
What do you want? Waist
Other comments: The wings on the back are guitars, but many artists don't want to draw them. You don't have to or draw the wings at all, that is up to you <3

User Image

User Image

No need to pay

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
;w; what? That's so very kind of you!
Please accept my thank you ;u; I love it, I really do.
QuickTalon92: No problem biggrin

Indecisive Hipster
User Image
██████x██x████x██x██████

Hey der. I was wondering if I could start stalking
                                      you again. O: Just tell me yes please <3

██████x██x████x██x██████
heart

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Levkov

I love you <3
Indecisive Hipster
Levkov

I love you <3