• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ronwe
Atarashii
Ronwe

wait.. they're family?! *doesn't pay attention*
*flails* i guess i can do both!

Yes. xd Colin is Mark's son - But the Mark you see is young Mark .. not father Mark - kinda confusing, I know. Just smile and nod. xd heart

I'll send the trade. :3 Thank you for the fast response. heart

Ah no problem! (like i have anything better to do tonight besides homework *cough*
*smiles and nods* You want me to draw young Mark, correct?

He's the sole Mark in all the samples, so I guess the answer's yes. X3
shinigami_light
ahhh, comp messed up is no good... i hope she'll get it fixed soon...

and i will wait and hang around, sure biggrin

*happy*

yeah, every time she logged in on normal mode, her comp would restart automatically over and over again, so she hasta run it in safe mode. tomorrow she is going to switch it to xp (she's using win2000 right now)

and yay for hanging around~!!
woah that's painful!!! O_O

i had that happened to me once, i couldn't take it anymore and format and reinstall everything ... XD

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
win2k = winME?
Atarashii
win2k = winME?

and btw, I picked Colin! he looks so kewl, I just HAVTA draw him!

Sparkly Fatcat

Uwah~ I want to take a spot from each artist~ xd ;; If that's okay, I'll fill in the order form next post~ eek heart
shox2
Uwah~ I want to take a spot from each artist~ xd ;; If that's okay, I'll fill in the order form next post~ eek heart

haha go for it! that'd be shweet! *pouncesglomps*
oh nice. heart can't draw old guys too well I'm afraid.
shinigami_light
woah that's painful!!! O_O

i had that happened to me once, i couldn't take it anymore and format and reinstall everything ... XD

omg same here! but that was on my old comp and yeah I got tired of it and reinstall everything too haha
SHOSHO!!!!

shosho stalks meeee!!!!

XD XD XD

just kidding

rofl
shox2

Shox! *tackles*

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
tenki
Atarashii
win2k = winME?

Ah, was wondering because windows ME is said to have a lot of problems. Guess it's seperate from windows 2000 then. @_@

Whee. Colin. :3

Just .. if you happen to draw the lance, I'm begging you to draw the one provided in the reference image (in description) T__T *haunted by that .. short .. lance .. thing .. everyone started to do @_@;;*
though, reinstallation is a pain of its own... i always forgot the copy my bookmarks and end up losing favourite links.... gonk gonk gonk

once i found this yummy yummy artist, japanese, she draws yaoi like no other... but then i lost the link... gonk gonk gonk

and now i mourn...

sweatdrop
Atarashii
tenki
Atarashii
win2k = winME?

Ah, was wondering because windows ME is said to have a lot of problems. Guess it's seperate from windows 2000 then. @_@

Just .. if you happen to draw the lance, I'm begging you to draw the one provided in the reference image (in description) T__T *haunted by that .. short .. lance .. thing .. everyone started to do @_@;;*

*laughs* Ima give him a HUGGGGEEEEE lance heart
Atarashii
tenki
Atarashii
win2k = winME?

yeah, I heard the same thing. but yeah, they are seperate. and lol I will keep that in mind!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff