cute shop! I will stalk!

RAWR pirate
duct tape.
KeihatsuTanaka
Ms. Jones souldrain
Name: souldrain
Artist wanted: tenki
Type: Full body (CG)
Description: bleh i suck at descriptions but I'll try if not I'll come back with a pic, kneeling, knee caps together feet to the sides, face frontal but slightly moved to right shoulder, hands together between thighs, blushed sweet look. blaugh
total: 8,000g

tenki: eee that sounds like a cute pose! and will save your avi right when gaia stops being weird o.o lemme go add you to the list!

Okie dokie, btw I don't know if u always use backgrounds on them but I would like it with no background just plain white. heart I'll start trade and confirm whne u r done if thats cool with u.
syuzuki
Name: syuzuki
Artist wanted: Tenki
Type: Headshot (cg)
Description: Just my current avatar. ^^
total: 3100g

heart heart heart

tenki: shweet! I will save your avi right when gaia stops being weird. and lemme go add you to the list! sankies for stopping by!
*in a hushed voice* a stalker for the shop? oh my! must be for Tenki too! I want T all to myself. *^*
Kei >> No, thank you! heart
Ms. Jones souldrain
KeihatsuTanaka

tenki: eee that sounds like a cute pose! and will save your avi right when gaia stops being weird o.o lemme go add you to the list!

Okie dokie, btw I don't know if u always use backgrounds on them but I would like it with no background just plain white. heart I'll start trade and confirm whne u r done if thats cool with u.

tenki: eee no background! finally! haha *takes me forever to think up backgrounds* haha. and so yeah, no problem (about the no bg and about the paying before seeing the pic)
oohh... i see keihatsu is speaking for different people XD so cool...

was confused for awhile there... *rolls happily*

yesh, i am teh stalker... mwahahahahah... pirate pirate pirate

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
n_n

Is ronwe open .. ?

*can't tell since she sees only one person has a status notice*
Atarashii
n_n

Is ronwe open .. ?

Oh my! ME?!? *looks around, and whispers* really? ((oh i should do a status notice *blushes*))
KeihatsuTanaka
Ms. Jones souldrain
KeihatsuTanaka

tenki: eee no background! finally! haha *takes me forever to think up backgrounds* haha. and so yeah, no problem (about the no bg and about the paying before seeing the pic)

okie dokie cool heart
shinigami_light
oohh... i see keihatsu is speaking for different people XD so cool...

was confused for awhile there... *rolls happily*

yesh, i am teh stalker... mwahahahahah... pirate pirate pirate

your shop is all purtty heart

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ronwe
Atarashii
n_n

Is ronwe open .. ?

Oh my! ME?!? *looks around, and whispers* really? ((oh i should do a status notice *blushes*))

Yes, you. domokun

I have an order form ready to paste, but I have to make sure you're open first. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff