Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Businesswoman

21,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100
S W l F T Y
ninja /subs

"/subs"? Is this some new slang I'm not aware of? I mean. To be fair I don't know a lot slang words but y'know.

Waiting Starman's Girlfriend

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
the_wings_we_seek
Rin Kairiu

Hey! ^_^ I've been meaning to ask, for my wait listed order could I change the character getting done? Or, for double the price could I possibly get a couple done in experimental?

Wow, I totally missed your post. I'm so sorry about that sweatdrop

You can totally change the character, as I'm going to ask for the references again when I quote you for slots. Which are almost done. After that I'm closing this shop. Not to worry though! I am opening a new one which will admittedly have less options to choose from and higher prices. But overall it will be easier on me as an artist, and I'll be able to work faster with out having to switch between styles all the time.

I'm not sure about the couples thing. I think that's more of something I'll have to decide on when I get to that point. Thank you for bringing it up though, it's definitly something important to consider.

No worries! ^_^ I've seen how busy you've been.

Awesome, thank you! I will send refs again when I get your quote! ^_^ The character I was thinking of changing it to, or adding in as a couple if possible, was that Kitsune character you did for me in your monochrome thread. ^_^

Speaking of the monochrome shop, since you're closing this one and opening a new one will you be ding the same for the other, or will the other shop be opened again later or even folded into the new one you're wanting to start up?

Dangerous Businesswoman

21,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100
Rin Kairiu
the_wings_we_seek
Rin Kairiu

Hey! ^_^ I've been meaning to ask, for my wait listed order could I change the character getting done? Or, for double the price could I possibly get a couple done in experimental?

You can totally change the character, as I'm going to ask for the references again when I quote you for slots. Which are almost done. After that I'm closing this shop. Not to worry though! I am opening a new one which will admittedly have less options to choose from and higher prices. But overall it will be easier on me as an artist, and I'll be able to work faster with out having to switch between styles all the time.

I'm not sure about the couples thing. I think that's more of something I'll have to decide on when I get to that point. Thank you for bringing it up though, it's definitly something important to consider.

Awesome, thank you! I will send refs again when I get your quote! ^_^ The character I was thinking of changing it to, or adding in as a couple if possible, was that Kitsune character you did for me in your monochrome thread. ^_^

Speaking of the monochrome shop, since you're closing this one and opening a new one will you be ding the same for the other, or will the other shop be opened again later or even folded into the new one you're wanting to start up?

The monochrome shop is totally closed, was a temp shop anyways. Here are the details I have so far for the upcoming thread. It's a lil' contest since I want the next shop to be pretty permanent in style and have a cool name too ('cause I suck)

It's just going to be that style of art. Experimental may stray from that, but that'll be the only exception. I'll do clean stuff apart from beating people's characters up, but that's what I'm hoping to be the general theme of things.

Waiting Starman's Girlfriend

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
the_wings_we_seek
Rin Kairiu
the_wings_we_seek
Rin Kairiu

The monochrome shop is totally closed, was a temp shop anyways. Here are the details I have so far for the upcoming thread. It's a lil' contest since I want the next shop to be pretty permanent in style and have a cool name too ('cause I suck)

It's just going to be that style of art. Experimental may stray from that, but that'll be the only exception. I'll do clean stuff apart from beating people's characters up, but that's what I'm hoping to be the general theme of things.

Ooooh~ Looking into it now! ^_^

That's definitely unique, drawing beat up characters and such. Would you do burn victims, too? >w> If so, I have a character for that, Bwahahaha!

Reveler

the_wings_we_seek
S W l F T Y
ninja /subs

"/subs"? Is this some new slang I'm not aware of? I mean. To be fair I don't know a lot slang words but y'know.
as in subscribe cause someone is beyond full blaugh

Dangerous Businesswoman

21,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100
S W l F T Y
the_wings_we_seek
S W l F T Y
ninja /subs

as in subscribe cause someone is beyond full blaugh

Oh wow, that went over my head. Gdi.

Yeah. Definitly full. Subscribing won't do much for you though, planning on shutting down this shop to open a new one once I finish slots. Want me to quote you in that once I get everything set up?

Noxxia's Wife

Girl-Crazy Giver

the_wings_we_seek

Oh Oh add me to that list too when you change shops! Please & Thank you emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff