gaia no

Noxxia's Wife

Girl-Crazy Giver

OMGGGG
your pixels are so well done askjshkjdhkjhdfkjhdkjfghkjdhgkjh

Noxxia's Wife

Girl-Crazy Giver

the_wings_we_seek

Aaaaa just letting you know like 90% of your images on your page have been (re?)moved or something
In case something happened.

Also I had a question for you ;u;

Dangerous Businesswoman

21,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100
Greteh
the_wings_we_seek

Aaaaa just letting you know like 90% of your images on your page have been (re?)moved or something

Oh yeah, I forgot that I organized my photobucket in terms of my completed/works in progress. Whoops... sweatdrop I can fix it though, was planning on revamping things anyways.

What's up? :>

Noxxia's Wife

Girl-Crazy Giver

the_wings_we_seek
Greteh
the_wings_we_seek

Oh yeah, I forgot that I organized my photobucket in terms of my completed/works in progress. Whoops... sweatdrop I can fix it though, was planning on revamping things anyways.

Ok just letting ya know xD
And I was thinking of getting art from you and figured to ask if you would rather do a trade or?(Since I still have your order in my shop) and that way you can keep your gold and we can make each other arts
cause im trying to get more art of me & my girlfriend (I love surprising her lmao) and I just love your stuff so much.

Dangerous Businesswoman

21,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100
Greteh
the_wings_we_seek
Greteh
the_wings_we_seek

And I was thinking of getting art from you and figured to ask if you would rather do a trade or?(Since I still have your order in my shop) and that way you can keep your gold and we can make each other arts
cause im trying to get more art of me & my girlfriend (I love surprising her lmao) and I just love your stuff so much.

OOOoooooooo yes yes yes!

An art trade with you would be awesome! I saw the pics of you and your GF actually~ You guys are super cute together and I was gonna ask about it (the art thing) but then I forgot ..I have some trouble with my focus sometimes. Oh, but I think my main question was gonna be about your hair lengths since it's not totally apparent in the photos.

I don't really have the squishy face style up here in my shop anymore (cause I'm trying to figure out the anatomy & I miiiight have originally put them at a lower price than I should have) but I can still work in that style if you want me to! Or I can work in my usual style, and make a more detailed waist up of you guys~

Noxxia's Wife

Girl-Crazy Giver

the_wings_we_seek
Greteh
the_wings_we_seek
Greteh
the_wings_we_seek

OOOoooooooo yes yes yes!

An art trade with you would be awesome! I saw the pics of you and your GF actually~ You guys are super cute together and I was gonna ask about it (the art thing) but then I forgot ..I have some trouble with my focus sometimes. Oh, but I think my main question was gonna be about your hair lengths since it's not totally apparent in the photos.

I don't really have the squishy face style up here in my shop anymore (cause I'm trying to figure out the anatomy & I miiiight have originally put them at a lower price than I should have) but I can still work in that style if you want me to! Or I can work in my usual style, and make a more detailed waist up of you guys~

omg rly?? Tyhat's awesome xD
And I totally understand- I forget things all the time too LOL

Oh man that would be great.
I would love to have your art <3 To be honest I don't even care what style LOL all your styles are great aaaaa

(As far as our hair goes. I have very short hair, almost like a Mohawk but not as wild and her hair goes to her shoulders)
If you're more comfortable though I can send you our Personas and you can draw those xD
And of course I would still work on your 3 requests cause theyre so great and eee <3

Noxxia's Wife

Girl-Crazy Giver

Noxxia's Wife

Girl-Crazy Giver

Noxxia's Wife

Girl-Crazy Giver

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers