Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coltergist's Problem

Fatcat

reIax bear

Of course smile woll add you to the list!!

Coltergist's Problem

Fatcat

EsdaX
reIax bear

Of course smile woll add you to the list!!
        Yay thanks! Sending a trade your way then c:
maikaymon
any couples from the spoiler?
it's an older brother with his younger sister
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or you could draw him with the girl opened eyes and not praying >>> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi I am now starting your commission if youd like to start the trade smile
EsdaX
maikaymon
any couples from the spoiler?
it's an older brother with his younger sister
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or you could draw him with the girl opened eyes and not praying >>> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi I am now starting your commission if youd like to start the trade smile

trade sent, thank you
Picatin

whaaa i love your coloring style so much *O*
    would you please consider any of my seven ocs here?
    thank you very much!!

Hi
I will be beginning your commission if youd like to start the trade! smile
I will only be submitting 1 of your OCs at this time as i have a whole list of characters to do but when i finish the list if i get around to doing more of them i will message you!! smile

Redds's Bae

EsdaX
Picatin

whaaa i love your coloring style so much *O*
    would you please consider any of my seven ocs here?
    thank you very much!!

Hi
I will be beginning your commission if youd like to start the trade! smile
I will only be submitting 1 of your OCs at this time as i have a whole list of characters to do but when i finish the list if i get around to doing more of them i will message you!! smile

ahh just one would be perfect!!! c: sending trade now <3 thank you so much for accepting!

Synchrone
I have outfit items to offer if you'd like for my OC, Miki, in my sig.

hey sorry its taken a while to get through the list would you be able to send me a reference avatar to draw and if youd like to start the trade smile

Perfect Animal

EsdaX
Cerianne
EsdaX

I'd love a piece!

I'm looking for art of Cirai, my D&D rogue bunny!

If possible, I'd like to see her with some more equipment ( her rapier, some pouches on a belt etc. )
And I'll see just how much gold I can cough up! I know I have about 20B lying around sweatdrop would it be enough for now?

Looking for art of Cirai

Hey im starting yours if youd like to start a trade! smile

Trade is still open!

I already started that a while ago smile

Looking for art of Cirai
MeltyMemories
EsdaX

Hello there ^.^ I love your style, it is absolutely gorgeous. ♥♥
Do you think you would have time to do my current? I'll give you 120bil ♥...♥

Hey im starting your avi smile
Do you want me to do your current right now?
also if you wanna start the trade!
Thankyouuu

Coltergist's Problem

Fatcat

EsdaX
        Hii User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        I was just wondering since you haven't started on my art yet if you would be willing to draw another character of mine instead of the one I originally posted with? o: If not, that's okay too User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff