Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Beau

n-natsu

Good morning Natsu!, happy Valentines Day! emotion_bigheart hope you slept well redface
y'know, I always wondered if live stream lagged the artists ability.
no, no espresso, I'm just used to Folgers (which is pretty mild) but we had an over stalk of our holiday blend at work (Second cup - Canadian version on Starbucks) and we were able to take some home, and sheesh, that stuff perks ya right up.
i knooooow!, there are avis out there like that and I'm like "but, but what IS happening?!" sweatdrop
yeah I hear you, I have 1.3T and nothing in the mp that I want (I also don't know what items there are anymore, I recently came back from a 2year hiatus)
your avi doen't need anything more, she's layered perfectly, she flows, she's cute as hell. mission completed Natsu <3
Coffee is the biggest love hate relationship, especially with your sleep, I got about 5hours aswell and I just finished another cup emotion_facepalm probably shouldn't have done that -smacks coffee cup- perfect reaction dear sweatdrop

Adorable Vampire

AevaI
n-natsu
Good morning Natsu!, happy Valentines Day! emotion_bigheart hope you slept well redface
y'know, I always wondered if live stream lagged the artists ability.
no, no espresso, I'm just used to Folgers (which is pretty mild) but we had an over stalk of our holiday blend at work (Second cup - Canadian version on Starbucks) and we were able to take some home, and sheesh, that stuff perks ya right up.
i knooooow!, there are avis out there like that and I'm like "but, but what IS happening?!" sweatdrop
yeah I hear you, I have 1.3T and nothing in the mp that I want (I also don't know what items there are anymore, I recently came back from a 2year hiatus)
your avi doen't need anything more, she's layered perfectly, she flows, she's cute as hell. mission completed Natsu <3
Coffee is the biggest love hate relationship, especially with your sleep, I got about 5hours aswell and I just finished another cup emotion_facepalm probably shouldn't have done that -smacks coffee cup- perfect reaction dear sweatdrop

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              Happy Valentine's Day to you as well! ^ - ^ I did sleep well! I hope you slept well too? ; o ;
                              ohhhh idk. I mean, when I stream, it's fine for me. But when i watch other's stream, it's like "ACK NOOOOO"
                              Ohhhh folgers mmm *v* needs some of that -____- idk what my dad got but it doesn't work as wellll.
                              YES I KNOW. uuuuuugh my bf was like that and i was like "NO. BAD BOY!"
                              bahhh 1.3T = Halo *v* yeah? omgad welcome back o:!!!
                              why don't you go "premiumci" or "premiumcg" in the mp and look at the expensive stuff xD they're all.. bound to be new. and rig list o v o. ohhh yas. that's how i keep up LOL. /crai //////no more tektek TOT

hhhhh thank you so muchhhhh QUQ YES mission complete! I'm so content hhhh

oh i totally understand that. LOL coffee cup after the other? QOQ i hope your body can take all that hhhh yesss you're right. now there's a mess to clean - o -;

Adorable Vampire

Jennarous
emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              //pinches cheeks/

Adorable Vampire

binapples v2
n-natsu
binapples v2
u have the loveliest art ever crying ive been clicking on ur thread for days lol
would u consider this avi for the milky chi style for 250b?
User Image User Image

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              finished!
                              User Image

omg. your dog looks like a shiny toy LOOOL~
oh my goddd this is the cutest thing ever. I just love the way u color and draw and even the bird and dog look cute af crying
Thank u so much!!! Im totally coming back lol

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              hi there ^o^
                              if you don't mind, could you change your signature image to this? :
                              User Image

i just can't have my art resized because it makes the signature blurry and stuff.
                              i hope you understand!
n-natsu
binapples v2
n-natsu
binapples v2
u have the loveliest art ever crying ive been clicking on ur thread for days lol
User Image User Image

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              finished!
                              User Image

oh my goddd this is the cutest thing ever. I just love the way u color and draw and even the bird and dog look cute af crying

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              hi there ^o^
                              User Image

i just can't have my art resized because it makes the signature blurry and stuff.
                              i hope you understand!
hi no problem ill do it once i log in from the pc! And sorry about that i didnt notice tbh

Adorable Vampire

binapples v2
n-natsu
binapples v2
n-natsu
binapples v2
User Image User Image

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              finished!
                              User Image

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              hi there ^o^
                              User Image

i hope you understand!
hi no problem ill do it once i log in from the pc! And sorry about that i didnt notice tbh

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              No worries at all! ^ - ^
                              it's such an honor to have my art in your signatureeeee.
n-natsu
binapples v2
n-natsu
binapples v2
n-natsu
binapples v2
User Image User Image

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              finished!
                              User Image

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              hi there ^o^
                              User Image

i hope you understand!

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              No worries at all! ^ - ^
its just so pretty i had to show it off redface

Adorable Vampire

binapples v2
n-natsu
binapples v2
n-natsu
binapples v2

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              hi there ^o^
                              User Image

i hope you understand!

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              No worries at all! ^ - ^
its just so pretty i had to show it off redface

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              I'm glad you like it T VT!!!!! really-
                              i was so iffy on everything Dx

Adorable Vampire

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=

Duck

Ahh since it is open, can I get a aro-tsu bust for my oc Yukiko for 80 bil? Your art is just amazing \(^○^)人(^○^)/

Adorable Vampire

KawaiiBunny_56
Ahh since it is open, can I get a aro-tsu bust for my oc Yukiko for 80 bil? Your art is just amazing \(^○^)人(^○^)/

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you don't have art of her yet!!
                              you're gonna have to help me out with some of the stuff o v o like.. can you sketch some stuff out on paint for me?

nup found them o v o
                              oooookay! i can accept <3
                              please send the trade ^O^

Duck

n-natsu
KawaiiBunny_56

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you don't have art of her yet!!
                              you're gonna have to help me out with some of the stuff o v o like.. can you sketch some stuff out on paint for me?

nup found them o v o
                              oooookay! i can accept <3
                              please send the trade ^O^
Thank you so much! Yeah, it took a while to get some references

Special Garbage

23,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
n-natsu
Huhu...until next week! *^*

Shirinoue's Senpai

n-natsu
chickenherder
-herds some chickens into your shop then runs off-

Ohhhhhh you're so cute <3 //goes into your bedroom and herds your chickens into it
//doesn't know how to herd
//picks each one up and places it on your bed/

>:c
that's also YOUR bed, you know?????
have fun sleeping with the chickens >:c

also

Hi Nina c:
we need to play some EE or AoEII soon, okay? okay
actually better yet, we should get really good at team matches on AoEII again like we did last time

Adorable Vampire

chickenherder
n-natsu
chickenherder
-herds some chickens into your shop then runs off-

Ohhhhhh you're so cute <3 //goes into your bedroom and herds your chickens into it
//doesn't know how to herd
//picks each one up and places it on your bed/

>:c
that's also YOUR bed, you know?????
have fun sleeping with the chickens >:c

also

Hi Nina c:
we need to play some EE or AoEII soon, okay? okay
actually better yet, we should get really good at team matches on AoEII again like we did last time

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                              ////pinches cheeks/
                              you're cute o v o <3 happy valentine's day <3
                              i made something for you and then i erased it

hello Patrick <3
                              soon? I think later on tonight is better.
                              Daddy is cooking a big lunch with Novak, and is constantly calling me downstairs to help too.
                              ///hisses from the bridge/
                              if we play any games, i wanna play D3 tbh. i miss that game a bunch

and.. ahh well.. i'm still concerned with the internet .-.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff