• Super Tipsy 200
><>< I want A sign! ><><

User name: Samanthie
Reference:
User Image

Cheap/ normal: Normal?
Offer:750k?
Extra info:

They're not really friends. Was hoping for a pose that kind of captured that. I had one in mind, but only cause it came as one that expressed their personalities. It is totally flexible.

The pose idea I had was her standing with her arms crossed and him like playing with her hair or something behind her. Because he is like clingy-in-love with her and she just seems him as a kind of nuisance. (His eyes are brown, hers blue. It is kind hard to see in the reference I have.)

Also, I am totally flexible on clothing and stuff. As long as it sticks with them. (He dresses punk/goth, and she is like sensible but colourful and young.)

Also flexible with hair style for her, as long as it is long and black and she has bangs of some sort.

EDIT: Sorry. I just realized you only have cheap slots open. sweatdrop

10,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Samanthie
><>< I want A sign! ><><

Reference:
User Image

Extra info:

They're not really friends. Was hoping for a pose that kind of captured that. I had one in mind, but only cause it came as one that expressed their personalities. It is totally flexible.

The pose idea I had was her standing with her arms crossed and him like playing with her hair or something behind her. Because he is like clingy-in-love with her and she just seems him as a kind of nuisance. (His eyes are brown, hers blue. It is kind hard to see in the reference I have.)

Also, I am totally flexible on clothing and stuff. As long as it sticks with them. (He dresses punk/goth, and she is like sensible but colourful and young.)

Also flexible with hair style for her, as long as it is long and black and she has bangs of some sort.

Lmao XD "I want a sign" ~ im totally not thinking

And well at least you know you are the only one wanting one so. soon ~im still doing stuff so its gonna take me a while before i can start,

Adorable Trash

17,100 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
DjDirtyPanda
Samanthie
><>< I want A sign! ><><

Reference:
User Image

Extra info:

Lmao XD "I want a sign" ~ im totally not thinking

And well at least you know you are the only one wanting one so. soon ~im still doing stuff so its gonna take me a while before i can start,

That is fine. smile I don't mind waiting. Well, I mean, within reason. I've waited 8 months for art before that never came because they like just disappeared off Gaia.

So...would that be a yes, I should send trade?

Can always change your mind later and just cancel the trade.

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
whee heart

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
><>< I want Some Art!! ><><

User name: VampireDraculina
Reference: Perhaps you would be interested in drawing my current avatar or one of these lovely ladies?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cheap/ normal: Normal
Offer: 200k? ;o;
Extra info: ILoveYourArt! crying heart

Lover

10,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
If I made an offer, as well as offered to throw a fan sign your way, would you be more inclined to say yes? ninja

10,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
VampireDraculina
><>< I want Some Art!! ><><

User name: VampireDraculina
Reference: Perhaps you would be interested in drawing my current avatar or one of these lovely ladies?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cheap/ normal: Normal
Offer: 200k? ;o;
Extra info: ILoveYourArt! crying heart

Ooo those are cute XD

10,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
P3NIS Colada
If I made an offer, as well as offered to throw a fan sign your way, would you be more inclined to say yes? ninja

A lil more inclined yes ~ lol. ~ XD

Lover

10,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
DjDirtyPanda

Especially if it was a sexy one? Not a NSFW but sexy.

10,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
P3NIS Colada
DjDirtyPanda

Especially if it was a sexy one? Not a NSFW but sexy.

Sure lol <3 ~ but mainly cuz ur avi looks easy lol. drawing extra clothing take a extra hourr + XD

Lover

10,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
DjDirtyPanda

LOL oh this isn't the one. I have a form ready, but my avatar isn't it. It's an OC. Still relatively easy though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff