Welcome to Gaia! ::

██ W e l c o m e

User Image

o p e n

If you could <3 my thread, that would be lovely.

Hello! Welcome to my new permanent chibi shop !
So come on by chill out, order some chibis >.> I'm friendly !

ANNOUNCEMENT ::
Hey guys !! I've decided to open up my slots again, since I have most of my sketches done. HOWEVER! I'm going to be jumping around with slots from now on, and do whatever pleases me, instead of in order. I will be taking a few more slots, just for some inspiration ?

r u l e s

- Follow TOS
- Do not quote the first page
- No spamming
- Do no steal any of my art!
- Slots are unlimited, so please be patient.

- Send Trade Once I accept your order please!

a n n o u n c e m e n t s

December 31, 2012 - Thread Open!
January 10th - No longer offering couple chibis // Price Section Updated

L a t e s t /// W i p
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.██ S l o t s

S l o t s

Closed again, previous orders should receive their chibis soon.

Empress Boa
Hi I saw your art and I LOVE it soo much. would you be willing to pls pls pls do me and my husband couple chibi art? for 1 mil?

there are 2 style ref you can choose from:

this style: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/empressboa-test-pls-no-posting/t.83158263/

or this style: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/empressboa-do-not-post-here-pls-latex-couple/t.83800335/

thank you sooo much!
mizuxe
Username :: mizuxe
Reference :: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Description ( Optional ) :: Devilish? Haha...
Bribe :: 1 million
Other :: Transparent background. Also, your art...UGH. Too cute!
Glacesu
Username ::Glacesu
Reference ::Here is the tektek User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. buuut here is this as well because tektek is a derp and layerd stuff wrong D: mainly the head band
Description ( Optional ) :: She's a very friendly girl and always blushing and smiling. I forgot it in the tektek but she has a nice big white fluffy bunny tail and doll like ears. She wears a red ring on her wedding finger. For the monkey; she has a pink bow on the right ear that matches the bow on the girls chest, same with the bow around the bunnies neck. The monkey is very mischievious and always trying to steal strawberries, while the bunny is simply shy.
Bribe ::400k and 50k for each animal if they can be drawn. So it be 500k with both animals :3 or 400k without
Other ::Your art is *o*!!!!
secriden
omg slots open omgomg. heart

Username :: secriden
Reference :: your choice, anyone in my oc request thread
Description ( Optional ) :: would prefer anyone other than soo jin and madeline.. x'D
Bribe :: 500k
Other :: iloveyourartomg *O*
PlusIe
Username :: Plusie
Reference :: User Image
Description ( Optional ) :: is it possible for it to be sitting on a cloud? <3
Bribe :: 400k
Other :: your art is so cutee!
Hotarla
Heartsu
Hotarla

Always open :3 With unlimited slots, as long as you don't mind waiting for a bit XD

AMG That is AWESOMESAUCE! *v* I'd totes order like something for each of my OCs..xD if possible...xP and I don't mind waiting, I'm pretty patient...:>

but we'll get to that later...xD lets just get past the FIRST order...xP

Username :: Hotarla
Reference :: Choose two of my OCs? - Akashi, Chiharu, Hikari­­­­­­­­­­, Daisuke, Nadeshiko, Koji
Description ( Optional ) :: If there's something you're not clear on, just let me know! *v* And if you could draw their guardian animal (either as an actual animal or even just a shadow of it), it'll be cool! But its not necessary, just optional...xD
Bribe :: 200k + Lunar Snake Bundle
Other :: I TOTALLY just stalked you from another shop (when you posted your banner)..*shot*
Himesu
Heartsu
Username :: Himesu
Reference :: Dahlia x x and Elis x x
Description ( Optional ) :: Elis is a chinchilla, you can make his tail super fluffy if you'd like. Dahlia is a bunny, super shy, and her hair is slightly curled on the tips, her dress being a cream-ish color.
Bribe :: 1.2mil
Other :: Perhaps you could draw Elis kissing Dahlia's hand. ♥

Username :: Himesu
Reference :: Lotus x x
Description ( Optional ) :: Graceful and calm. Well mannered and loving.
Other :: Maybe you'd like to draw her with a cup of tea? Don't forget her transparent/white shawl around her hands.
MrsPandaSins

Username :: MrsPandaSins
Reference ::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bribe :: 2.5mil-3mil =D
Other ::I loooove yewr art oh oh and im so happy we became friends talk to me more on meebo mmk x3 <333
Yoruzena
Username :: yoruzena
Reference :: dolce [x]
Description ( Optional ) :: she's innocent and bubbly
Bribe :: 450k
Other :: shoes are optional
Kawaii Onyx
omgyess finally lolol good thing i sub'd you XD
salkdjhskjaksdfd lost in yo auction sakjdhgsakjdhkjsadsa

Username :: kawaii onyx
Reference :: ill pay for each one you decide to draw, you can pick one or two or all three ROFL you pick outfit info and everything in picture~ refs:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Description :: princess bossy demanding cute tsundere loves food
Other :: always has a stuffed animal or pet pig with her, doesn't matter what color, pink, black, blue depending on outfit you pick

Username :: kawaii onyx
Reference :: real life persona info and everything in picture~ refs:
User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Description :: i have a iphone with a pig case if u wanna add that idc, i love mcdonalds? haha
Other :: lalalala
Hippofatamus

Hello again. o uo
Well, actually, this is Slim Hippo. xD
I'm ordering art for my mule account~

Username :: Hippofatamus
Reference ::
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.☆ ★ //x Please don't forget to draw the shiny blue star on her forehead. >w<
xxxxxxx I love sexy, flirty poses~ Cute ones are fine too.
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexx
Description ( Optional ) :: nananana~
Bribe :: 300k? <3
Other :: Nope

Reminicsing

Username :: Reminicsing
Reference :: Anyone from here?:
User Image
Description ( Optional ) :: in link ^
Bribe :: 200k? ; 3 ;
Other :: //ordered from you before, but you suddenly canceled gonk

Roi-chan
Username :: Roi-chan
Reference :: Akane ~or~ Berlin
Description ( Optional ) :: Akane is as average, sweet girl as you can get. She's a little shy and innocent, but not a pushover. Berlin is straight faced and quiet for the most part. Rather serious in character!
Other :: * ^*)/ Nope!

H0peh

Username :: H0peh
Reference :: click-> User Image
Description ( Optional ) :: She's curious ~Feisty and playful, clever but sometimes Careless. Very Lovable but shy with receiving affection.
Other :: Pose ideas? You can be creative with coming up with an idea! ^^ Here some suggestions tho if you'd like them. Maybe have her eating cookies (Fish and heart shaped? LOL.) Maybe have her fishing in a small puddle, surprised with catching a fish. - Or maybe have her chasing fireflies ? (Would be pretty in your style XD<3)

iPeyn
Username :: iPeyn
Reference :: any of my girls: Federica (her neko ears is color black), Mist (if possible, draw her with wings), Alex, Shiraz
Description ( Optional ) :: its all in the reference sheet
Bribe :: 300K
Other :: lovely arts
Archaic Lullabies
Username :: Archaic Lullabies
Reference :: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Description ( Optional ) :: I don't really have one ; w ;
Bribe :: 320k c:
Other :: I can't think of anything xD

Zimmius
Username ::Zimmius
Reference ::Selena

hp slytherin oc
Description -
hight - 5'4
eyes - green eyes, they turn red when angry ( see sample 1 )
hair- long down to mid back and black
clothing - black slacks / dark jeans form fitting, gray shirt button up with collar / gray sweater / black vest / elegant green shirt with jeans, she wears he slytherin tie and scarf sometimes she forgoes the tie and just wears the scarf.
She always has her companions on her there both of the mamba family and are both extremely deadly ash is the gray one and callow is the green one
ash is more calm where callow is extremely active
snake 1 - XoX
2 - XoX

Selena is a slytherin student she isn't from the same time as harry, ron and hermonie, but still wears her cloche tie and scarf from slythern. She excells at charms and potions she usally carries around a few books she loves to read. She doesn't smile much she mostly smirks or gives a quirky half smile

XoX XoX XoX XoX XoX XoX XoX

Description ( Optional ) :: she is very mysterious and only shows love to her snakes
if she is happy she always gives a quirky half smile or smirk
Bribe :: 5 band of bremen 3rd gens - about 750k
Other :: allready won ya auction but please consider me still heart

Malicesu

Username :: Malicesu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OR User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Description ( Optional ) :: A pose that you think suits the avie's theme.
Bribe :: Coco Kitty Plushie (( one of your autoslot items <3 ))
Other :: N/A

DemonAngel_Maeyin
Username :: DemonAngel_Maeyin
User Image
tektek ref
Description ( Optional ) :: She is a unicorn with a long fluffy tail. Use the tektek for color scheme.
Bribe :: Little Lucie
Other :: Pose is up to you

R l c

Real life commissions CLOSED
Click here for info

~Sammajammer
*wingraine

██ C h i b i s

S a m p l e s // P r i c e s

New to old.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

p r i c e s

min 250k /// single chibi
RLC ONLY or 4mil /// couples From now on couples will only be rlc. Unless you really want to bribe a crapload of gold , which I personally discourage XD.

Single Chibi Autoslot Items
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Couple Autoslot Items

User Image
User Image User Image User Image

If for some reason you cannot afford these prices, but desperately wish to order. Please pm me. If I like your request enough, we can negotiate a price !
Gold is not an issue.

o r d e r - f o r m

Username ::
Description ( Optional ) ::
Bribe ::
Other ::

██ A f f i l i a t e s

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/heartsu-closed/t.84034309/][IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/33tnf5j.png[/IMG][/url]

Post code in the thread please ^-^ !

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
██ R e s e r v e d

If i ever feel the need to add something, It will go here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff