but i changed accounts so i forgot what name i spoke to you in > > xDD
u-uhm I dunno either who you were D:
but hello anyways User Image
hummmm lets see.. snow nanjo?.... or maybe kazuki uki... gonk emo

hai hai! <3
yeees, kazuki uki >w< you commissioned me.. ages ago 8D
A HA!! i knew i'd remember... you drew a little bunny boy named Xiro for me xDD

.... but i cant find the piccu emo
ah yeah THAT *3* he was sooo cute User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
I uploaded the picture on animexx.de and this site does not allow direct-linking anymore D: and re-uploading all the stuff was/is a bit too tiring atm...
didn't you save it on your harddrive back then?
i did! and someone erased all the files on the computer.. i think they were trying to fix it cuz it was too slow and full of crapp.... well execpt for the awesome arts i collected xDD

but nuuu i dun have it no mores... well at least of what i see now.. i cant find it... maybe i need to do a search on the whole computer sweatdrop

LOL tis random, but we should do an art trade in the future xDD i know my arts crap and your always super busy with life and commissions sweatdrop
User Image

Congratz Saiko-chan! heart You've got your mask <3
@Faun:
D: ooh noes!
I'll go and reaupload it for you ^^
and YES arttrade is always nice °A° User Image
and uhm would you like a cool profile xD? I feel like pimpin' a good artist's profileright now.

@Silver:
yes ;3; (2 days ago already xD)
and I made a new profile for myself User Image I'm so proud of it!
ooo a profile!! yush that'd be awesome!! but you know > > if you havent seen...

my arts changed ALOT!! so let me show you samples!! xD

I like your new profile gonk tis pretty xD
oh okayz °A° show me!
and thanks ;A;
an here's your uber-cute oc U___u I still love him like... A LOTS!!
User Image
xD thank you!!! OMG i miss him soo much!! D: i dont even use him anymore gonk i feel bad now emo

well heres some crap art for ya 8'D

crap more crap poopy

i actually have to much to post... so you can look through my little account on tinypic to make it easier.. so you dont have to see the crappy art i've just posted 8D

account
How does the profile dealy work? 8D does a picture get included in it xD

cuz i was thinking of a kamina shrine dealy for a profile D:

may he rest in peace D':
D: you gave up on him?? wuaaaai?! gonk

huh? what are you talking about o_O? you're good at drawing!!! you should just add some more details and stuff and it would be AWESOME ART °A°!!!!

you can tell me what character you want me to draw and I'll do that then, I guess °-°
and you have to tell me what you'd prefere - a serious seme, a serious uke or a cute shota 8D User Image
like this I can choose one of my hundreds of thousands of superawesome oc's! (or you choose Riku from KH2 xD)

aaand for the profile - please use the regular order form for that, that makes it 100000% easier (for both of us xD) User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff