Welcome to Gaia! ::

First WIP for Depletion biggrin .
Poses okay like this?
I'll include KiKi to keep their hands busy, haha xD.

I would leave the bg behind the bank and tree blank or fill in a pattern... would this be ok with you?

User Image
Remise, here's your wip as well 3nodding .
I will include the lanterns, cuuute idea!

User Image

Remise's Significant Otter

Quotable Genius

User Image

Gate's face in the second&third panel is soooo cuuuute 4laugh heart heart

ruuuun forest gate, Key's gonna molest you in the library~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Damn, posts are still messed up here. .-.

Buuut the WIP! *w*
Gate look scared yes~ xD heart
It looks awesome. <3
Here come your #1 en #2 customers again? 8D

User Image

character Ghaeit and Clavis, when they were young and pure~
reference Click!
style Waist-up/Knee-up (what did we have last time?)
additional information
The scene~ We personally like the library one. Of course there's no 'real' studying going on. I bet you know what I'm talking about. cool
Imagine very few light entering the part of the library where Gate and Key are located. Key has Gate cornered, one arm around his waist and the other next to his head. Gate is trying to look away, but Key makes it impossible. Both their hearts are pounding like crazy as Key leans in for a kiss~
I know you work so well with shadows. <3 So I was hoping you could add some old looking laterns or something. (and bookshelves?)
About the refs Sai can always decide to remove Key's shoulder and chestplates. So it will only leave his chainmail as a top.
And for Gate, I know his headfins and hair look a little odd in the ref, so Sai can play around with that. His haircute should remain short and girly though. <3
text N/A
price 300k pure + elegant veil (about 196k) + biancamella 6th gen (about 120k) = 616k? (we could dig into our invos to add some more if you find it necesaary.)

How come we always request sexy pictures from Sai? rofl heart heart

Smaaaal edit: Something about the laterns (if you're going to add them). The palace Gate and Key reside in for the time being is actually a palace underwater. They can drain certain parts of the palace though, like the library. Books aren't resistant to water of course. xD
Anyway, it would be kinda fun if the lights of the laterns had fish that emit light instead of fire or electricty. xD Do you think you can manage that? (don't ask me how the fish can stay alive, it's magic~)
Depletion:
Ooookay, read everything and I guess I will chose the ice cream motive 3nodding .

Remise:
I have a kind of comic strip without text in mind for that scene to make the atmosphere more smexy >D... I will sketch it down soon. How would you like the general idea?
Butttt for the bookshelves which will be assy to draw and reminding that you will get 2 waist- up to knee-up persons plus background (which would have been 700 or 800k without bg before I changed the price system)...... Could we make 700k?

I will delete the option of detailed backgrounds now "xD. I think this will be too much work.
Any orders after Depletion's and Remise's won't get detailed backgrounds anymore.

A strip~ <3 awesome!
Well, since you have something in mind already I'd better not say anything more about the general idea, ne?

Oh, we should feel special, having a detailed bg. <3 And yes, I do think we can make 700k. xD heart

One of us will send trade, okay? n.n

Btw, why do I forget to say 'thank you' a lot lately. gonk

So, thanks for accepting~ <3333

And made small edit to the form~

Sparkly Genius

*spam in the middle of nowhere*
OH MY the posts are in the right order now!

Generous Member

19,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100

9,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image

ninja User Image

Quick Reply