Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Kumopops.

<33 1 100.0% [ 7637 ]
Total Votes:[ 7637 ]

Sparkly Genius

Much love Dotty! Sorry that we never got to meet! I never did swing back into Montreal this summer. In fact my parents are keeping me home as long as they can this year. >< But regardless, I hope you had a safe trip home, and you got to enjoy all that the city has to offer. You'll find work, I have no doubt whatsoever!
heart

Amateur Noob

Amateur Noob

Dotty
Hi guys, I just wanted to say hello and I love you all for posting/stopping by.

I have just returned from my one year trip away with my love in Canada. I'm now back in England... and I feel like I've taken two-steps back. So I'm just figuring out my life and my plans for the future...
I am on the job-hunt right now looking for my first career break. I haven't been myself or motivated to draw since I have returned home; my job hunt consumes my entire day. I feel a bit depressed! It's the most soul-destroying and sad time. Especially now that I'm away from my boyfriend.

Once I figure out where my life is heading and I am settled, I will be back drawing.
I have one RLC to finish off; which I think I will continue with but not sure yet. I'll let you know (if you're reading this).

Many thanks for all your support. I'm officially on hiatus (like I always pretty much was tbh ;; ) but this time I'm finding the direction in my life and that first path to success.

Wish me luck for my future, and keep me in your prayers hoping that I will find a good job.

I will be back. 4laugh

-hugs- Good luck with things cat_4laugh

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Dotty

I have just returned from my one year trip away with my love in Canada. I'm now back in England... and I feel like I've taken two-steps back. So I'm just figuring out my life and my plans for the future...
I am on the job-hunt right now looking for my first career break. I haven't been myself or motivated to draw since I have returned home; my job hunt consumes my entire day. I feel a bit depressed! It's the most soul-destroying and sad time. Especially now that I'm away from my boyfriend.

Once I figure out where my life is heading and I am settled, I will be back drawing.
I have one RLC to finish off; which I think I will continue with but not sure yet. I'll let you know (if you're reading this).

Many thanks for all your support. I'm officially on hiatus (like I always pretty much was tbh ;; ) but this time I'm finding the direction in my life and that first path to success.

Wish me luck for my future, and keep me in your prayers hoping that I will find a good job.

I will be back. 4laugh
gl hun ill keep track of the pink items while your gone so your caught up when your back
May I ask some question?

How do you do the outline of your chibis in the pick up post, without drawing the line again?

Anyone knows also can answer n.n
Vilynn
May I ask some question?

How do you do the outline of your chibis in the pick up post, without drawing the line again?

Anyone knows also can answer n.n
It's a bit complicated but easy if you know your way around SAI/Photoshop

1) On SAI after I have linearted my art-work I use the magic wand tool, select inverse and fill the background with white/background colour. (this is super important)
2) After I've coloured my art and everything, I then transfer my artwork to photoshop and use the magic wand tool again (ON ORIGINAL LINEART LAYER)... I select inverse and then go on 'expand' which means that it expands the line from the original line art. I choose 7px usually then choose my colour line-art. It makes an automatic line around my artwork.

Do you understand? If not maybe I can explain it using pictures.
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Dotty

I will be back. 4laugh
gl hun ill keep track of the pink items while your gone so your caught up when your back
thank you so much gorgeous <33 ily always
Certifiably Psychopathic
Dotty

I will be back. 4laugh

-hugs- Good luck with things cat_4laugh
Thank you so much. heart heart
Korrye
Much love Dotty! Sorry that we never got to meet! I never did swing back into Montreal this summer. In fact my parents are keeping me home as long as they can this year. >< But regardless, I hope you had a safe trip home, and you got to enjoy all that the city has to offer. You'll find work, I have no doubt whatsoever!
heart
No problem. I shall probably be back. I left my heart in Montreal and I have a bunch of friends there whom I miss so dearly. I miss my old manager and everything... I want to go back.
On the bright side, Mike just arrived in Berlin, he got a job... so we're closer to each other. Hope you're having fun at home <3333

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Dotty
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Dotty

I will be back. 4laugh
whens mike moving closer?
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Dotty
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Dotty

I will be back. 4laugh

He moved to Berlin last night. He's there right now. We're 1 hr difference, just like an hour apart by plane. He has a good paying job there.

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Dotty
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Dotty
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Dotty

I will be back. 4laugh

He moved to Berlin last night. He's there right now. We're 1 hr difference, just like an hour apart by plane. He has a good paying job there.
oohh yay why don't you move to Berlin?
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Dotty
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Dotty
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Dotty

I will be back. 4laugh

difficult for me to find a job there in english... lol

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Dotty
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Dotty
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Dotty

they speak French there?
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Dotty
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Dotty
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Dotty

they speak French there?
Nope. German XD
But Mike got his job there because he's very experienced in his field... so they recruited him from across the globe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff