Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Star

lemnlime20

hihi! c:
here she is heart
i hope you like it!^^ she was fun to draw and a little challenging since she is mostly one colored but hopefully i was able to do her justice~ ^^
User Image

Ice-Cold Valentine

15,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
wujii
lemnlime20

hihi! c:
here she is heart
i hope you like it!^^ she was fun to draw and a little challenging since she is mostly one colored but hopefully i was able to do her justice~ ^^
User Image
omgggggg !!!!!
i love it soo much thank youuu!! emotion_bigheart crying 4laugh
it's perfect :)

Sparkly Star

lemnlime20
wujii
lemnlime20

hihi! c:
here she is heart
User Image
omgggggg !!!!!
i love it soo much thank youuu!! emotion_bigheart crying 4laugh
it's perfect :)

no problem^^
yayy i'm glad you like it emotion_bigheart

let me know whenever you're open to doing another AT.
you have such fun characters blaugh

Shy Cleric

auugh I can't afford art but I just want to stop by and say that I LOVE your artstyle + avi.

Hope you have a nice day!

Ice-Cold Valentine

15,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
de medici
auugh I can't afford art but I just want to stop by and say that I LOVE your artstyle + avi.

Hope you have a nice day!
if you ever want to do an art trade let me know :)
i found your art thread and i love how soft your pieces are emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

Ice-Cold Valentine

15,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
spazztazm
heya friend, was wondering if you'd do a bust of my skunky boy for 60k plat? i can also offer an AT: samples of my work can be found in my shop. thanks for considering :>

User Image
hey friend!! sorry about the wait. i'll PM you the HQ version emotion_bigheart hope you like it!! emotion_yatta
User Image

Garbage Blob

lemnlime20

User Image
hey friend!! sorry about the wait. i'll PM you the HQ version emotion_bigheart hope you like it!! emotion_yatta
User Image

ahhhh so cute AND so quick!!! TYSM, I'll be working on my half of the trade today so I hope to have something done pretty soon :>

Garbage Blob

lemnlime20

User Image

heya friend, apologies for the delay. I think this turned out really well, hope you enjoy!
User Image

Ice-Cold Valentine

15,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
spazztazm
lemnlime20

User Image

heya friend, apologies for the delay. I think this turned out really well, hope you enjoy!
User Image

omG!! thank you soo much!! the sparkles are so cuteee crying emotion_bigheart

Ice-Cold Valentine

15,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Bunzy-hime
User ImageHiiii!
Was wondering if you'd be able to do a full body gif of my current for 200kp?

If not, thank you for your consideration!
hey there!! sorry for the wait on this piece, got caught up with some school work. hope you like it!
i'll PM you the HQ version and the gif instead of posting it in the forums. i tried doing the crown shine, but it wasn't working out so i do apologize. i went with the heart speech bubble instead emotion_bigheart
this was super fun though!! i love the tail whee (i also took some liberties with the crown to make it more readable)
User Image

Seducifer's Princess

Cosmic Chomper

lemnlime20
Bunzy-hime
User ImageHiiii!
Was wondering if you'd be able to do a full body gif of my current for 200kp?

If not, thank you for your consideration!
hey there!! sorry for the wait on this piece, got caught up with some school work. hope you like it!
i'll PM you the HQ version and the gif instead of posting it in the forums. i tried doing the crown shine, but it wasn't working out so i do apologize. i went with the heart speech bubble instead emotion_bigheart
this was super fun though!! i love the tail whee (i also took some liberties with the crown to make it more readable)
User Image

User ImageIt's gorgeous!
Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out