Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage Blob

heya friend, was wondering if you'd do a bust of my skunky boy for 60k plat? i can also offer an AT: samples of my work can be found in my shop. thanks for considering :>

User Image

Ice-Cold Valentine

15,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
spazztazm
heya friend, was wondering if you'd do a bust of my skunky boy for 60k plat? i can also offer an AT: samples of my work can be found in my shop. thanks for considering :>

User Image
we can do an art trade for sure!! your style is so cute and i'd love a drawing of my current avi heart heart
here's a bigger pic if you need it :)
User Image

weeaboojac's Datemate

Girl-Crazy Vampire

SO in love with that first style!!! i can offer 100k plat biggrin would you draw any of these OCs for me? i can give you specific refs for each one depending on who you decide on if youre interested heart

Ice-Cold Valentine

15,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Dumb Egg
lemnlime20

tysmm for accepting!!!
super excited to see how it turns out > <
ill send over a trade now ~
hey! i finished up your piece and made a gif of it (i won't be linking the gif in the forums, but i'll send it over in a PM heart ) i really hope you like it!! the higher quality versions with have a transparent background
User Image

edit: i put the wrong image in sorry

Ice-Cold Valentine

15,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
wujii
lemnlime20
^o^
bump

hallo! c:
cute new avi^^
ooo i see you've changed your OP, would you still be willing to do the bust style from our previous AT? o:
hey! i finished the pieces and i hope you like them!! if there's anything not quite right you can totally let me know heart i'll PM you the HQ versions
User Image

User Image

Sparkly Star

lemnlime20
wujii
lemnlime20
^o^
bump

hallo! c:
cute new avi^^
ooo i see you've changed your OP, would you still be willing to do the bust style from our previous AT? o:
hey! i finished the pieces and i hope you like them!! if there's anything not quite right you can totally let me know heart i'll PM you the HQ versions
User Image

User Image

emotion_kirakira they look perfect!!^^
tysm~
i'll finish up the plat trade and hopefully will update you with the AT by the end of the week! heart

Seducifer's Princess

Cosmic Chomper

User ImageHiiii!
Was wondering if you'd be able to do a full body gif of my current for 200kp?

If not, thank you for your consideration!

Egg

lemnlime20

trade sent over!!!
omgggg the tears alskdjhfadslk
her expression breaks my heart aaaaaaaaaa a;sldjf
soo cute;; i really love how you made her outfit look
T T thank you so much for drawing her!
cant wait to get the gif version <3

Ice-Cold Valentine

15,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Bunzy-hime
User ImageHiiii!

your avi is so cute!! i'd love to put you in my last slot heart do you have anything in mind for the gif?

Seducifer's Princess

Cosmic Chomper

lemnlime20
Bunzy-hime
User ImageHiiii!

your avi is so cute!! i'd love to put you in my last slot heart do you have anything in mind for the gif?

User ImageAhh, awesome! Thank you!

Originally, I was thinking of like a small shine on the crown, but I don't know how difficult that would be for you. Or maybe the heart disappearing in the word bubble? Whatever is easiest for you.
Could I commission a full body please? If you don't want to color it using the pallet I'd be happy to pay the same for lineart as you'd normally expect for full color (and more since its complex)

This symbol replaces all others on the outfit especially the cat head on the sword and the earring design
User Image
The verdgris Gaia palette is replaced with this palette
User Image

She's a dark mage who uses shadow magic and a cursed sword that spews miasma
User Image
User Image
User Image
She once was an avenger who used a man who was attempting to kill her as a sacrifice to gain access to her dark powers which she put to use in organizing a rebellion against an evil king. After she'd attained her revenge(and used the king as a sacrifice for further power) her life temporarily lost meaning, as she'd devoted said life to committing regicide and the king had been deposed and a new government established. Now she runs an orphanage that serves as a culinary school. She's intelligent but since she hears the thoughts of everyone within 50 feet(and the more evil the thought the louder she hears them)she appears very scatterbrained(a consequence of her dabbling with human sacrifice is that she can also tell which person around her would make the best sacrifice for further power and she has to resist the pull for more) and people who knew her have a difficult time comparing her to the ruthless avenger she once was.

Ice-Cold Valentine

15,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
help me ugly
lemnlime20

oo maybe floaty body or angry/pissed off symbol (like the anime ones) chat bubble or something similar? i’m v bad at ideas dkkdkd but if you feel like it’s not possible i don’t mind a stillbody hehe

and thank u sm!! if possible cud you use the hair reference for her hair instead and skip the headband? (u can add the flowers if u want but just exclude the band itself). i’ll send a trade over c:
hey there!! this was so much fun to do lol and i hope you like it :)
User Image

i'll send you the HQ images and gif in a PM, they'll have a transparent bg heart
lemnlime20

aaa she turned out so cute ;v; thank you so much!! and the lil chat bubble as well omffgg adfdsjskj thank YOUUU

Garbage Blob

lemnlime20

we can do an art trade for sure!! your style is so cute and i'd love a drawing of my current avi heart heart
here's a bigger pic if you need it :)
User Image

awesome! thanks for the bigger ref, that's super useful. I love pink so this will be a lot of fun :>

Fashionable Bunny

9,825 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
lemnlime20

Hello! Can I have a quote on how much you would charge to do something like your second example in the first post with a floating lizard next to the character...?
((content warning for nsfw text..))

User Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items