Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors - 6/21

+1 1 100.0% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 83 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 217 218 219 > >> >>> »|

Your thread is under siege by customers! (which is a good and bad thing, depends which way you look at it)

Camera-Ready Star

28,900 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Party Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
BlackPheonix7

Well, you seem to be really skilled, do you think you can take a gif like the one in my sig and turn it into a imagemap?

User Image

hmmm..basing on that gif, it could only be around 5-6 frames...that's fine with me as long as I won't be adding additional animation to it...if I'll just add the buttons for link in an animated gif, I can do that...^^
Calypso Reborn:

That price is fine. Just to warn you, there will be a wait. The slots are full, but no worries. You replied to the thread pretty quick, so it shouldn't be that long.

Chocobu:

We're overwhelmed. To be honest, I don't think either of us were expecting so many replies so quickly! But we're very happy that people want her gorgeous artwork so bad. 4laugh
ORDERING!
Avi: User Image
Style: Chibi Head shot fob
Price: Since Chibi is... 1,ooo I will give you... 2,ooo!
Personality: Happy, With the skull in the mood bubble happy too please!
Details: Uh... No... Not that I can think of!
I'm decently sure my head would fall off if I ever got that much orders at once.

Camera-Ready Star

28,900 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Party Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

User Image

I don't mind the wait... biggrin

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
calypso reborn
BlackPheonix7

Well, you seem to be really skilled, do you think you can take a gif like the one in my sig and turn it into a imagemap?

User Image

hmmm..basing on that gif, it could only be around 5-6 frames...that's fine with me as long as I won't be adding additional animation to it...if I'll just add the buttons for link in an animated gif, I can do that...^^

And possibly, how many links can be on it, so I can get an idea when you are able to reopen.

Camera-Ready Star

28,900 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Party Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
BlackPheonix7

And possibly, how many links can be on it, so I can get an idea when you are able to reopen.

User Image

that depends on the size of your image...if you max it to Gaia's max siggy size which is 500 x 200, I can cram upto 5 links in there I guess...on a standard 12px font...but if the font is smaller, I can have more links in there...it will also depend on the image coz designs also takes up space...

EDIT: just PM me about it...^_^

sorry Bunneh for using your thread for this talk... sweatdrop

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
calypso reborn
BlackPheonix7

User Image

that depends on the size of your image...if you max it to Gaia's max siggy size which is 500 x 200, I can cram upto 5 links in there I guess...on a standard 12px font...but if the font is smaller, I can have more links in there...it will also depend on the image coz designs also takes up space...

EDIT: just PM me about it...^_^

sorry Bunneh for using your thread for this talk... sweatdrop

Same with me! Sorry!

Girl-Crazy Browser

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Clambake 200
ANNOUNCEMENT:

There's been a slight change in the rules. We'd like you to write down what you're wearing in the avi. It's normally easy to see, but already our first few orders are a bit hard to follow. This is being updated on the rules, and if you could follow it'd make things easier for us. We just don't to mess up on your orders! 3nodding
tehe good thing I didn't pick one of my avatars with like 5 things of layering. Aquatica , WTF hat, Those Black 90's Pants (Should baggy all around not just on the bottom if I didn't mention it earlier and if possible), Mint Sugarplum Tutu, Chain of Command, Card Shark Bands, Coco Kitty Plushie, Those Black 90s gloves, Egyptian gold bracelet, lovely gold genie bangle bracelets, black and gold oversized bangles, enchanted book, Dark Star, Matcha Tea Time waitress dress, and emo glasses
Aireonna-

No worries! We actually got that much from it. She missed the stockings and jewel on the forehead, but she's quickly editing it. Your pic is just about done.

8,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Althea Moonlight
Avi: [~Lady Luna~]
User Image
Style: Regular Full Body
Price: 4k + Tip
Personality: Wise, serene
Details: It would be fantastic if you could play up the drapery of her Chyaku Norisu scarf, and give her a fighting stance

Thank you so much!

[~Lady Luna~] is wearing:

Chyaku Norisu Scarf
Mythrill Halo
Prom Monarch's Crown
Bloody Head Bandage
Blacklight Punk Sock
Pixie (Pixie Clips)
Parisian Blue Fan
Ancient Katana
Heart of Gold (tipped)
Samurai Yoroi