Can i be added to the waiting list? c:

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Good day fine human creature!

I implore you to read this pretty short post in its entirety before thinking it's really lame and not worth your time. :u

[This] thread is in the spring cleaning proposal forum...Why should it matter to you? It's to move the art shops/requests/freebies/etc to the main forum section 'artist's corner' so that those of us who are navigationally challenged can find you!
It only takes a cookie, though helping to let others know about this proposal would be very much loved, so if you have one to spare, please throw it at this thread!
Thank you for your time and remember to...

SPREEAADD THEEEE WOOORRDD!!!

-flies off-

OG Smoker

Mega Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
♥ heart ♥ RE OPENING BUMP ♥ heart ♥

Mega Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
heart heart heart BUMP heart heart heart

Mega Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

Hunnybuns3's Husband

Gallant Sex Symbol

13,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Kappuke-Ki-Chu
heart ♥ BUMP ♥ heart

SO! Alrighty, here's what I want. I want a chibi of my current avi, (i like the style in your first example). I need it to be like uber-awesome with details etc. But you're a pro, so why am I telling you?! xP and I need him facing the left. (so as if my tail is on the right side [opposite the direction avis normally face on the top of the screen]) I'm going to be using him for my profile so I want it to be beautiful. BUT seeing your past artworks, that won't be a problem. Price, hmmm. I offer 250k and I will tip after I get the art I guess? I will most likely tip once these advanced chests open up and I can do this new chance thing... (i really don't wanna sell them :3 but who knows, maybe I will). so, however long that is... Whatta ya say? ;D

Mega Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
iRawrRawr
Kappuke-Ki-Chu
heart ♥ BUMP ♥ heart

SO! Alrighty, here's what I want. I want a chibi of my current avi, (i like the style in your first example). I need it to be like uber-awesome with details etc. But you're a pro, so why am I telling you?! xP and I need him facing the left. (so as if my tail is on the right side [opposite the direction avis normally face on the top of the screen]) I'm going to be using him for my profile so I want it to be beautiful. BUT seeing your past artworks, that won't be a problem. Price, hmmm. I offer 250k and I will tip after I get the art I guess? I will most likely tip once these advanced chests open up and I can do this new chance thing... (i really don't wanna sell them :3 but who knows, maybe I will). so, however long that is... Whatta ya say? ;D

I say I outta punt you for not pming this to me!

CAWZ I LIKE YOU I won't lol /shot

Alrighty that's fine, send the trade and then follow the payment protocall which can be found in the first post of this thread. i won't finish the trade on my end until you have approve your sketch/

Mega Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

Mega Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Prayer Circle 200