Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm a poll question!

I'm an option! 0.27692307692308 27.7% [ 18 ]
**gasp!** I'm an option, too! 0.35384615384615 35.4% [ 23 ]
Nowai! So am I! :o 0.36923076923077 36.9% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Joyous occasion! *balloons and confetti*
But I was kind of expecting things to be slow at first. o.x; It's just the anticipation of -- "Is anybody going to come?" "Are they going to like my art?" "Will anybody ask me to draw something? gonk " -- that's getting to me. ._.

... : D! **pounces a balloon**

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm sure they'll love it. Once they get un-lazy and click art threads. >.>

Now we just need to set something on fire to really make things exciting!
@ Ronin: Thanks for the bump. ^_^ And holy crap, you're just questing the most impossible stuff, aren't you? o.o;;;

@ Kiya: o.x What are we burning? Oh, and I looked at your post in the quest thread. ...o.O What zombie movies? And Kelsey has informed me of the zombie escape plan. :3

Maybe I should put random symbols in the thread title instead of just having it say "Artistic Tendencies". All the other threads have &^!@$&*)#^%*&@#^ in them. >.> (I prefer a simple title though, not an eye-catching one.)
Uhhh...I dunno. Probably a person. That'll attract attention. WHEE!

I don't remember the names. They were playing them this morning on the SciFi channel. They were all kinda retarded. >.>

I think they're attempts at decoration - or something.

*fiddles with profile* I just realized my name is stupid and displaying on two lines instead of one. WHEeEeEeEstupid.
Don't you know, Kiya? On the internet, no one can hear you scream. D: They won't hear our burning person and thus still won't come to my shop. >.<

I think the symbols are just there to catch people's eyes. Either way, it sure is hard to get people to come with so many other shops floating around.

Your profile name seems fine to me. Or maybe you just fixed it already. o.O
I'll MAKE them hear. *maniacal laughter*

Yeah, I fixed it. >.> And now I'm fiddling with all the headers because I noticed all of the text was lined up by the first letter instead of the last, and I've now decided that looks stupid. <.<
XD Moody with your profile today? You sure are working harder on it than I'm working on mine. o.x;; I guess I could pick out link and text colors and make my missing headers while I'm waiting.
Yeah, kinda. XD; I didn't do anything with it forever once I put it there, and I'm just tweaking. So it should be fine after this rando-spaz alignment moment.
So are you still planning on changing your avi to something completely different? I know I changed my main completely on a whim. o.x;
I have no idea. I can't decide if I really want to. >.> Phear the indecisiveness.
I wasn't sure when I changed mine, either. It took out two thirds of my gold. D: I feel semi-poor.

Sometimes I want to quest for gold. Not items, just gold, so I can feel rich. @.@
And now I have to go shop for stuff for the vacation to Michigan. gonk I'll be back...uh...eventually.
It's funny how much time I spent thinking about changing. >.> I guess I just like being monochrome. XD

I know how that is. XD Pretty much my same thoughts whenever I changed my avatar. Isn't it funny how you feel poor without a lot of gold, even if you have a bunch of items?

H'okay. o.O Have fun?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces