Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm a poll question!

I'm an option! 0.27692307692308 27.7% [ 18 ]
**gasp!** I'm an option, too! 0.35384615384615 35.4% [ 23 ]
Nowai! So am I! :o 0.36923076923077 36.9% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Yeah, Marcus thought Jayson's advice was hilarious because he didn't believe it would work, so he told me to tie the sock to a ceiling fan and turn it on. o.x;

It's weird, though. If I turn on "hold" then turn it off and press the main button, it turns on, but then I can't get it to do anything else.
Maybe just the actual touch-sensor things are dead, and not actual clicky buttons. I dunno. Maybe try finding some sort of Ipod site that talks about it?
I was going to call Gamer's and see what they think about it. Sure, they may be a video game shop, but I don't know of any other local places that fix electronics.
I have no idea. o.O Try "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU TO WORK!" or something.
XDD I'll try that when I get home.

**types "i dropped my ipod in water" into google and actually gets some useful websites** ...o.o
"Many electronic devices can be rescued from water immersion if you act quickly."

Dammit. Well. I think I'm screwed. gonk
D: Kinda sounds like it. But you never know..
It basically said to shut off the power right away and put it in a warm place for 48 hours and dry it. And you have an even better chance if it was dropped in clean water (as opposed to the toilet; that seems to be what happened to a lot of inquirers >.> wink .

I already destroyed that method. It kept playing after I dropped it in Maya's water, so I thought it was okay and didn't turn it off... I didn't realize anything was wrong until I tried to listen to a Linkin Park song twice and the button pad didn't work. >.<
That stinks. o.x Atleast it still kinda functions..but you never get to pick songs again. <.<;;;

Also, I'll probably be leaving in a minute or two.
No, none of the buttons work. <.< I can't get beyond the main menu.

Okay...? Bye in advance? D:
Now I have to do boring bumping again. o.x
**munches on candy** o.O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out