Total Votes:[ 63 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 78 79 80 > >>

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
7obias
How'd your parents like that? Having you come home from school all like "Oh btw I got pregnant today smile Very educational day, really." lmao

URZ!!

Uhh, what kind of stories would you like to be told? =3=;
For good reasons, then I don't have such daily adventures like you do, simply because I'm a man cool NO HEELS FOR ME, EVERRRR blaugh

ROFLLL

Curse you men and your feeble accidental boners. ;3; Lol any story. I feel like all I've been talking about is myself. xP THERE MUST BE BALANCE DOC.

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Nii Amikasame
7obias
How'd your parents like that? Having you come home from school all like "Oh btw I got pregnant today smile Very educational day, really." lmao

URZ!!

Uhh, what kind of stories would you like to be told? =3=;
For good reasons, then I don't have such daily adventures like you do, simply because I'm a man cool NO HEELS FOR ME, EVERRRR blaugh

ROFLLL

Curse you men and your feeble accidental boners. ;3; Lol any story. I feel like all I've been talking about is myself. xP THERE MUST BE BALANCE DOC.

Lmao s**t happens? xP
And I don't mind x] You have crazy stories Nii! My world isn't as crazy as yours 8( THERE IS NO BALANCE!

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
7obias
Lmao s**t happens? xP
And I don't mind x] You have crazy stories Nii! My world isn't as crazy as yours 8( THERE IS NO BALANCE!

That's a pretty harsh way to refer to a child born onto this world, but sure, ROFLLL.

No crazy stories? MADNESS!

Well then, how about... Hmm... Oh yeah, how's selling your scratching new coat coming along?

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Nii Amikasame
7obias
Lmao s**t happens? xP

That's a pretty harsh way to refer to a child born onto this world, but sure, ROFLLL.

No crazy stories? MADNESS!

Well then, how about... Hmm... Oh yeah, how's selling your scratching new coat coming along?

Lol I didn't mean it like that D: A child is surely a blessing x__x; don't get me wrong lol
But if you go out to get pregnant in school, then yeah >_>; s**t does happen x]

I'm sure there are some, I just don't remember any right here and now =3=" My mind is completely blank - I blame the blondness!

I'm not selling it yet =3=; I feel like rocking the coat a little longer! Plus I have yet to make a perv avatar with the unzipped pants!

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
7obias
Lol I didn't mean it like that D: A child is surely a blessing x__x; don't get me wrong lol

I'm sure there are some, I just don't remember any right here and now =3=" My mind is completely blank - I blame the blondness!

I'm not selling it yet =3=; I feel like rocking the coat a little longer! Plus I have yet to make a perv avatar with the unzipped pants!

I meant that in a lighthearted way Doc, relax. xD You should know me by now hurr.

DOC IS BLONDE? This is news to me. o3o What unzipped pants? I've been meaning to ask which item has that pose, my dead brain is too tired to remember. xD

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Nii Amikasame
7obias

I meant that in a lighthearted way Doc, relax. xD You should know me by now hurr.

DOC IS BLONDE? This is news to me. o3o What unzipped pants? I've been meaning to ask which item has that pose, my dead brain is too tired to remember. xD

I know Nii, I just don't want people to come in here thinking I'm a heartless baby hater lmao
Doc is blonde yes =3=; Unzipped pants from Nice Suit For Work? lol Shows some undie ;D
Snap out of it! Asians should be smart all the time!

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
CHRISTINA GYDESEN

All done~

If there are any problems please let me know. Enjoy! whee

User Image

(click for larger image)

EDIT: Photobucket's being difficult. If you can't see/click the image here you can grab your art from the first post. >__<;

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
And now I am dead. Good night~ ninja

Girl-Crazy Risk-Taker

20,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
NII! You draw me?

Nii Amikasame
ART ME PLZ

Reference Image(s):http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/dress-up/avatar/ava/a3/c5/5cd4074d113c5a3_flip.png?t=1348019764_6.00_00
    Character's "Age": 22 years, 10 months, 7 days, 10 hours,
    Expression: Expression should be something like a "Serious face". Not mad, but not jolly either. Maybe with a hint of not caringness or nonchalance.
    Personality: No personality, it's just a head. Nah I'm not doing this for a character. I guess you could say laid back, cool, suave, self kept too, not nosy, cool.
    Extra Details: Very small, barely visible mouth if you can. If your doing collar bone up, can you do the top of the scarf? Oh, and leave the eyes the way gaia has them if you can, they look cool.

Can I pay you with my body? If not then I guess I'll pay in pure.....from the guild mule >.>

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anonypanda

You can always pay with both... >3> Hurr. OF COURSE I DRAW THE PANDA. <3

A few things: It's the avatar you have on, right? Also I need to ask for an item list, and what kind of eyes you're wearing; I can't see them very well. Just to make sure I get it as accurate as I can.

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Photobucket is being very difficult today. :/

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ugh. Okay, Photobucket is DEFINITELY having problems. Hopefully by the time I finish another commission this issue will have already been fixed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff