Total Votes:[ 63 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 78 79 80 > >>

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Nii Amikasame
7obias
Niiiiiiiiiii heart

Why do you appear during my almost-bedtime. Whyyyy gonk

Lol naw, not really going to bed yet. If I weren't working on commissions I would be though. xD Also, HELLO.

Lol I'm sorry! I just got back from class 8( STOP GOING EARLY TO BED!

I should commish you just to make you stay up later ninja lol xP

HEY NICOLEEEEEEE! blaugh

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
7obias

HEY NICOLEEEEEEE! blaugh

I just came back from class too, about an hour ago. And I was wearing heels. HEELS. YOUR PAIN IS NOTHING COMPARED TO MINE! scream gonk

Hurr. >u> I'll probably only be able to finish one tonight... Not even sure if I can manage that, but I can at least start on it. So tired fff.

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Nii Amikasame
7obias

HEY NICOLEEEEEEE! blaugh

I just came back from class too, about an hour ago. And I was wearing heels. HEELS. YOUR PAIN IS NOTHING COMPARED TO MINE! scream gonk

Hurr. >u> I'll probably only be able to finish one tonight... Not even sure if I can manage that, but I can at least start on it. So tired fff.

Heels? That doesn't sound like you lol why would you even wear those to class? >.>
Your pain is a chosen pain - you chose heels over sneakers!

Ugh you're a lazy butt 8( Drink some coffee.... or Redbull lol and keep me company for a little while!

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
7obias
Heels? That doesn't sound like you lol why would you even wear those to class? >.>

Ugh you're a lazy butt 8( Drink some coffee.... or Redbull lol and keep me company for a little while!

Because we had to. >n> We have to go in corporate wear for this one class. Which means heels. IT WAS SCHOOL-INDUCED PAIN. crying

I already had tea but that made me more sleepy lol. I'll be up for a bit more, depends on how tired I get. If I disappear all of a sudden, you know why. xD

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Nii Amikasame
7obias

Because we had to. >n> We have to go in corporate wear for this one class. Which means heels. IT WAS SCHOOL-INDUCED PAIN. crying

I already had tea but that made me more sleepy lol. I'll be up for a bit more, depends on how tired I get. If I disappear all of a sudden, you know why. xD

That's a strange class x.x I never heard of a class like that before lol but good for you! The Nii in heels is probably a rare sight xP lol *brofist to tha principal* cool

Ugh tea 8( Whyyyyyy... Take a cold shower and freshen up! If you disappear on me - I will make you pay >:] lol

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
7obias
That's a strange class x.x I never heard of a class like that before lol but good for you! The Nii in heels is probably a rare sight xP lol *brofist to tha principal* cool

Ugh tea 8( Whyyyyyy... Take a cold shower and freshen up! If you disappear on me - I will make you pay >:] lol

It's a business class. ;3;

Way ahead of you bro. I am oh SO FRESH. *A* Maybe you should go freshen up. xD Haven't you just gotten back?

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Nii Amikasame
7obias

It's a business class. ;3;

Way ahead of you bro. I am oh SO FRESH. *A* Maybe you should go freshen up. xD Haven't you just gotten back?

So? I have business class too and I show up in hoodies and old jeans lol xP
Maybe I should lol I feel a little drowsy after class, but that could just be because class was boring! And yep! Did you miss me? ;D lol

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
7obias
Maybe I should lol I feel a little drowsy after class, but that could just be because class was boring! And yep! Did you miss me? ;D lol

Yeah I guess it's unusual. xD The professor specifically asked us to come into class in corporate wear though, probably to get us used to that sorta thing for when we ship out of school or just for when we have to be SUPA PROFESSIONAL. The heels still freaking hurt though. xP I'm sure I'll get used to them eventually.

PSSH GET INTO THE SHOWER THEN. scream I'll be working some more lol.

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Nii Amikasame
7obias

Yeah I guess it's unusual. xD The professor specifically asked us to come into class in corporate wear though, probably to get us used to that sorta thing for when we ship out of school or just for when we have to be SUPA PROFESSIONAL. The heels still freaking hurt though. xP I'm sure I'll get used to them eventually.

PSSH GET INTO THE SHOWER THEN. scream I'll be working some more lol.

It's highly unusual... but then again... You're asian.. that explains =3=; lol
I think it's kinda funny though, 'cause I can't really imagine the Nii all in corporate stuffs! xP
You'll either get used to your heels or you will trip and break a leg and have an excuse to not wear heels any time soon ;D

I'm too lazy to leave my bed lol seems like you're stuck with me

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
7obias
I think it's kinda funny though, 'cause I can't really imagine the Nii all in corporate stuffs! xP
You'll either get used to your heels or you will trip and break a leg and have an excuse to not wear heels any time soon ;D

Well... I do know that there are some schools that require corporate wear everyday for similar reasons, a law school and a hotel management school - I'm sure there are several others that do the same. It's an odd thing to do over there? o3o

Oh god, I know. I felt like a completely different person. >__>; It was weird. It might just be my imagination but I felt like people were staring at me a lot too. Maybe I was TOO CORPORATE FFFFF. ...Or maybe I just look damn good in them hurr. 8D Yep. It's definitely that. Yeah.

DRATS! >3> I'm gonna be disappearing every now and then though, it's your a** lol.

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Nii Amikasame
7obias

Well... I do know that there are some schools that require corporate wear everyday for similar reasons, a law school and a hotel management school - I'm sure there are several others that do the same. It's an odd thing to do over there? o3o

Oh god, I know. I felt like a completely different person. >__>; It was weird. It might just be my imagination but I felt like people were staring at me a lot too. Maybe I was TOO CORPORATE FFFFF. ...Or maybe I just look damn good in them hurr. 8D Yep. It's definitely that. Yeah.

DRATS! >3> I'm gonna be disappearing every now and then though, it's your a** lol.

I guess there are schools like that here, I just haven't encountered any of them xP We generally just don't have a dress code in schools x] so that's why it seems weird to me lol

Lol corporate Nii is a different person <.< maybe they were staring, but probably more because they're not used to see you dress up like that? Lmao good with confidence Nii cool
WALK DOWN THE HALL LIKE THE SCHOOL IS ONE BIG CATWALK!

What does my a** have to do with your disappearing Houdini?

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
7obias
I guess there are schools like that here, I just haven't encountered any of them xP We generally just don't have a dress code in schools x] so that's why it seems weird to me lol

Lol corporate Nii is a different person <.< maybe they were staring, but probably more because they're not used to see you dress up like that? Lmao good with confidence Nii cool

I have to admit, it feels empowering to hear a CLACK every time I take a step ROFL. xDD But also awkward especially in empty halls where they just clack all over the place. >__>; I'm torn.

Because YOUR a**. 9*A*)9

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Nii Amikasame
7obias

I have to admit, it feels empowering to hear a CLACK every time I take a step ROFL. xDD But also awkward especially in empty halls where they just clack all over the place. >__>; I'm torn.

Because YOUR a**. 9*A*)9

Lol as long it's determined clacks... nothing more weird than to see a girl walking in heels and watch her as she twists her ankle while walking all weirdly lol
When you clack you get attention Nii, that's just how it is x] lol you're getting so feminine Nii 9*o*)/ lol

NO. YOUR a**.

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
7obias
Lol as long it's determined clacks... nothing more weird than to see a girl walking in heels and watch her as she twists her ankle while walking all weirdly lol
When you clack you get attention Nii, that's just how it is x] lol you're getting so feminine Nii 9*o*)/ lol

NO. YOUR a**.

Next thing you know I'm all getting pregnant ROFL. EXTREME FEMININITY. 9*A*)9

NO UR.

Auuu tell me stories Doc. What's been going on with you lately?

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Nii Amikasame
7obias

NO. YOUR a**.

Next thing you know I'm all getting pregnant ROFL. EXTREME FEMININITY. 9*A*)9

NO UR.

Auuu tell me stories Doc. What's been going on with you lately?

How'd your parents like that? Having you come home from school all like "Oh btw I got pregnant today smile Very educational day, really." lmao

URZ!!

Uhh, what kind of stories would you like to be told? =3=;
For good reasons, then I don't have such daily adventures like you do, simply because I'm a man cool NO HEELS FOR ME, EVERRRR blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff