Total Votes:[ 782 ]

Sparkly Prophet

12,275 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Xx-Devillicious-xX
I see I see.. Still no fun though. emotion_donotwant
If I pay for item, I want to be able to use it. emotion_donotwant
Haha, you'll be able to use everything... a few months later. LOL. Ohh well. rofl

Sparkly Prophet

12,275 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Cybersix_Data7
I don't really have a single one fav. There are so many species out there, and sub species from them. For my newest char who I don't know what he is yet, he's a Baiji(Yangze river dolphin) Who was one of my fav marine mammals, but it was made functionally extinct in 2006 because of people, so technically they don't really count anymore. I love orcas though. So pretty >.< I also like cheetahs, gyrfalcons and wolves. I like family thing with them. People are always scared of them and their always evil in stories, but I can never see them that way... I watch too many nature shows for m own good xDD I also really like any kind panther or big cat.
Haha, seems like you're really an animal/nature person. xD I've never heard of the Baiji. o: Do you have other mythical OC's? Other than shapeshifters?

Zee Captein's Partner In Crime

Romantic Krampus

18,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
o BizarrEllen o
Cybersix_Data7
I don't really have a single one fav. There are so many species out there, and sub species from them. For my newest char who I don't know what he is yet, he's a Baiji(Yangze river dolphin) Who was one of my fav marine mammals, but it was made functionally extinct in 2006 because of people, so technically they don't really count anymore. I love orcas though. So pretty >.< I also like cheetahs, gyrfalcons and wolves. I like family thing with them. People are always scared of them and their always evil in stories, but I can never see them that way... I watch too many nature shows for m own good xDD I also really like any kind panther or big cat.
Haha, seems like you're really an animal/nature person. xD I've never heard of the Baiji. o: Do you have other mythical OC's? Other than shapeshifters?

Um, I have an elf, a goblin king, demons, I have Cybersix as an actual character, a naga, two furry chars(A dragon/wolf hybrid and a panther), a selkie, a leviathan(No, not from supernatural, I made Tobias BEFORE they came onto the show), a dark okami, a great dragon, a unicorn, a vampire, werewolf, my human Logan can often be changed to fit a rp, like I have him in a doctor who rp where he's an alien werewolf that controls fire xD, I have two or three elementals, I have waternymph/demon hybrid who can do necromancy, fruits basket chars, an angel, dragon demi-god(The son of seiryuu), hellhound/dragon mix, I had a lilitu but got rid of him, I also have Castiel as a char but I remade him as a different char from whats on supernatural, basically kept the pic and the angel part, I have a bunch of human chars as well... probably have more but that's all I can think of atm xD. Oh, thinking of making a living doll kind of char atm as well.

I have info about the baiji and the myth story of how they were made if you want to look it over. I'd have to PM it to you though cause it's not on gaia and on another site thats a bit... older >.>

Hunter

o BizarrEllen o
Xx-Devillicious-xX
I see I see.. Still no fun though. emotion_donotwant
If I pay for item, I want to be able to use it. emotion_donotwant
Haha, you'll be able to use everything... a few months later. LOL. Ohh well. rofl

That's not good enoughhhh. emotion_donotwant
It's my item and I'd need it now.
o BizarrEllen o
l2eita
the art is amazing heart
emotion_kirakira
heart thanks!
your welcome ^w^

Sparkly Prophet

12,275 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Bahahah, thought you didn't get ei's until they finish? xD

Hunter

o BizarrEllen o
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Bahahah, thought you didn't get ei's until they finish? xD
I usually do. That's just how I felt with modus operandi. Only item I got at 1st gen when it was evolving. emotion_donotwant
I didn't know you had to wait to use all of it. Dx I was so upset.

Sparkly Prophet

12,275 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Xx-Devillicious-xX
I usually do. That's just how I felt with modus operandi. Only item I got at 1st gen when it was evolving. emotion_donotwant
LOL, i'm guessing you were like "NEVER. AGAIN." after you realized the evil truth about ei's? xD I never knew about that until i got a zodiacal and a month later i couldn't use the pisces items. emotion_0A0 It was horrible. rofl

Sparkly Prophet

12,275 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Cybersix_Data7
Um, I have an elf, a goblin king, demons, I have Cybersix as an actual character, a naga, two furry chars(A dragon/wolf hybrid and a panther), a selkie, a leviathan(No, not from supernatural, I made Tobias BEFORE they came onto the show), a dark okami, a great dragon, a unicorn, a vampire, werewolf, my human Logan can often be changed to fit a rp, like I have him in a doctor who rp where he's an alien werewolf that controls fire xD, I have two or three elementals, I have waternymph/demon hybrid who can do necromancy, fruits basket chars, an angel, dragon demi-god(The son of seiryuu), hellhound/dragon mix, I had a lilitu but got rid of him, I also have Castiel as a char but I remade him as a different char from whats on supernatural, basically kept the pic and the angel part, I have a bunch of human chars as well... probably have more but that's all I can think of atm xD. Oh, thinking of making a living doll kind of char atm as well.

I have info about the baiji and the myth story of how they were made if you want to look it over. I'd have to PM it to you though cause it's not on gaia and on another site thats a bit... older >.>
woahhhh. @ o @ LOL okay i can see how you can have 100+ characters and how you love rp now. rofl I would never ever be able to remember all that. @ o @ -applauds your memorization skills- Eep, living dolls are creepy. emotion_0A0 I'm super paranoid about those kinds of things. LOL. xD
Ohh, it's okay, lemme look it up myself. xD

Hunter

o BizarrEllen o
Xx-Devillicious-xX
LOL, i'm guessing you were like "NEVER. AGAIN." after you realized the evil truth about ei's? xD I never knew about that until i got a zodiacal and a month later i couldn't use the pisces items. emotion_0A0 It was horrible. rofl

Yea pretty much. To be honest at first I thought it was a glitch. emo Then I found out and was like oh. Well this sucks, and then all "NEVER. AGAIN"

Sparkly Prophet

12,275 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Yea pretty much. To be honest at first I thought it was a glitch. emo Then I found out and was like oh. Well this sucks, and then all "NEVER. AGAIN"
Hahaha, there there.

by the way i have no idea what i sent just now.

Hunter

o BizarrEllen o
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Hahaha, there there.

This. You sen me this. lol
User Image Best valentine ever.

Hunter

Xx-Devillicious-xX
o BizarrEllen o
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Hahaha, there there.

This. You sent me this. lol
User Image Best valentine ever.

Zee Captein's Partner In Crime

Romantic Krampus

18,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
o BizarrEllen o
Cybersix_Data7

woahhhh. @ o @ LOL okay i can see how you can have 100+ characters and how you love rp now. rofl I would never ever be able to remember all that. @ o @ -applauds your memorization skills- Eep, living dolls are creepy. emotion_0A0 I'm super paranoid about those kinds of things. LOL. xD
Ohh, it's okay, lemme look it up myself. xD

xD I love most of my chars, some have been tossed out, others I use relatively often like My char Logan, who was my first real char, and my Char Malachi who's a half demon who rules over limbo and is insane... he's bunches of fun xD And he won't usually look like a doll(marionettes and stuff creep me out). He'd more or less look like an actual person.

xD Alright. Their pretty cool, and I might get you to look at him one day anyways cause I might need him drawn once I settle on what he looks like. I know his hair colour, he needs glasses in human form, and smiled all the time and thats about it, so I need to finish his appearance xD

Sparkly Prophet

12,275 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Xx-Devillicious-xX
o BizarrEllen o
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Hahaha, there there.

This. You sen me this. lol
User Image Best valentine ever.LOOL. emotion_bigheart I'm so damn romantic. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff