☄Cookie Prince
☄thesexywolfess19
☄Ordering/Form
☄Previous customers
☄Pick ups
☄Affiliates

FAQ:

Can we order from more than one artist?
Yes. There's no limit to how many artists you can order from at a time. Just check to make sure that the artists you wish to order from have slots open.
Can we exchange links?
Duh! Just PM me or post your banner in the thread.

Fanatical Roisterer

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello and welcome to my to my 1st art shop! Hang out and chat as much as you like! Here you will see that every artist here has a different style and theme. Come fulfil your art quest here. The artists here may range from cartoon, to anime, to semi-realism, to real realism, and even to graphic art. Both traditional and digital art is offered, and with a wide range of prices.

We specialize in what you want done.

ANNOUNCEMENTS!

► 9.15- OPENED!
►9.15 First customers
►10.2 thesexywolfess19 joined

Fanatical Roisterer

User Image

User Image

1. Follow all T.O.S rules.
2.Read everything before posting.
3.No beggars please unless you're open to bribing.
4.All works are © to their respective artist.
5.Please be patient, we have lives too.
6.We reserve the right to accept/decline your art request. Not first come, first serve.
7.Do not cancel trades without prior notification.
8.Hit and runs are allowed, but stay with us, and keep us company, while we work on your commissions :]
9.IMPORTANT : PLEASE send trade AFTER your request has been accepted, not before
10.Advertisement is allowed through signatures or the affiliation/linkz out post ONLY. You may, however, post your link in the thread or PM me if you wish to exchange links. (But please note that if you do, you must also use on of ours.)
11.Do NOT quote the first page.
12. More will be added when necessary. =]

Any Questions, Just PM Me

Introduction/Announcements || Rules || Artists || Ordering/Form || Previous customers || Pick ups || Affiliates

Fanatical Roisterer

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

• ABOUT MEH~
Haii all. My name is Mayla. I have many nicknames and always open for more. I have been drawing since I was little and I'm 16 now. But, It hasn't been ongoing I've been taking hiatus a lot because of school or lack of motivation and believing i don't draw good.
Now I've opened this shop to improve and share my drawings for profit.I am also trying to learn how to do photoshop for my art, so look forward to that too! I am a total otaku and video game head who loves shopping and people. Did i mention that I love boys so much yaoi has become part of my life too xD. So feel free to talk to me bout anything, I will talk back if i can. I'm real nice till you piss me off and it takes alot to piss me off unless you push my pet peeve button lolz. I will write more later. =]

• THE ETERNAL FLARE

• THE SAMPLES
Click or Die.

• WHAT I DO
I will work with anything besides the following: (unless bribed)
Mechas, FULL Anthro/Furries, Extremely cluttered avatars, Guns, LOTS of Nakedness, Angel Wings.

• THE PRICES
Chibi's~:8k
Headshots~:5k
Waist up~:12k
Knee up~:15k
Full~:18k
Backgrounds~10k more
Inked~: 2.5k more
Colored Outline~: 3.5k more
Color~:5k more
Couples~: Bribe
OC(original character) ~:Same as all prices listed. ex. A fullbody oc will be 18k, etc..

• THE SLOTS.
1.Sexii Cupcakezz(pg.6)[coloring]

• WAIT LIST

• BRIBE(I accept decent Items that is on my wish list and gold.)~

• ART TRADE(If decent)~

User Image

Introduction/Announcements || Rules || Artists || Ordering/Form || Previous customers || Pick ups || Affiliates
Hello and welcome to 'Hell's Nightmare' well let me tell you something about my self My name is Sydni and i am a moderate drawer i do draw on my free time(at school , or at home) um yeah. and its ok if the other workers get more orders lol because they might be more advanced but you are welcome to order from all four of us smile
Pricing:
headtshots-5k(average)
bust-10k
fullbody-15-20k
Example
i only have one because its my first
x

Wait List:

Pending:

Black List(the way for you to get on here is if you make any rude comments):

Introduction/Announcements || Rules ||Artists || Ordering/Form || Previous customers || Pick ups || Affiliates

Tipsy Fatcat

11,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image xxxxxStatus: OPEN/FULL/HIATUS
Hi there! This is my section of this little shop. My name is Kenjii, I like to think I'm friendly so if you have any questions about my art just let me know and I'll be happy to answer them. I'm an art vet so I know what I'm doing here, so all questions should be directed to me. I specialize in Digital Art. One last thing, I only have ONE order form and it can be found below with the others do NOT use the OC form and art trade form to commission me.
xxxxxOn to the art, I will draw just about anything. Just post a request and I'll let you know if I can or not. Mecha and furries are all fair game. Please note, I do not do full bodies unless you have a big bribe and the character interests me.

I have one example to my left that I drew and the others are posted below:
Shaded TorsoShaded BustShaded bust

Prices:
20k for a basic B&W shaded bust, 25k for color like what I have next to me.
25k for a B&W shaded torso, 35k for color like what I have next to me.
Double those prices for couples and expect to raise them for cluttered avatars.

Slots, only one because of time reasons.
1.Kapu-Dero
If those are full you can bribe me for this slot:
1. [open]

Things I want are on my wish list on my profile, if offered we can negotiate something special yes?

Fanatical Roisterer

~Cookie Prince~

Hello My Name is Sheena. But you can just call me Cooki3 (with a 3 please)
I started drawing at age 12, and now I'm a Gaia and Real Life wedding planner.I mainly only focus on head shots. So don't say you wanted a full body from me. In Hellz Nitemare, we work on what we specialize in.
Here are my samples(click-click)
Don't steal my art. It's bogus and lame when people do that.

Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3
Sample 4

Fanatical Roisterer

-Sexywolfess19-

Well hey there~
I'm thesexywolfess19, but please call me Wolfie =]
I'll be here to color in the art and such. Did I hear sample? I thought so. Well I guess I'll bring you a few.
One!Two!Three!Four!

Fanatical Roisterer

User Image

Properly fill out and Post the following form in order to request art. Don't forget to check the artist's slots before requesting.

II-xXxMadamReddxXx-II~

Hear my call! You sexy Redd Demon! I Beg of you your art!
Username:
Avi(s) being drawn: (Pic(s) of the avi(s) you want drawn preferably tekteks.
Type: (Chibi, fullbody, headshot, etc.)
Tip?: (not required but are loved <3 )
Colored?:
Pose: (Please don't just put 'Something cute,' give me an idea of what you want! >,< References would also be appreciated.)
Anything else?: (Any words, phrases, other extra things you want added, ect.)
Total Price:

[color=red][size=18][u]Hear my call! You sexy Redd Demon! I Beg of you your art![/u][/size][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[color=gold][b]Avi(s) being drawn:[/b] (Pic(s) of the avi(s) you want drawn preferably tekteks.[/color]
[b]Type:[/b] (Chibi, fullbody, headshot, etc.)
[color=gold][b]Tip?:[/b] (not required but are loved <3 )[/color]
[b]Colored?:[/b]
[color=gold][b]Pose:[/b] (Please don't just put 'Something cute,' give me an idea of what you want! >,< References would also be appreciated.)[/color]
[b]Anything else?:[/b] (Any words, phrases, other extra things you want added, ect.)
[color=gold][b]Total Price:[/b][/color]

Cookie Prince~

I call upon the softness of all pastries. I summon thy come Cooki3.
Name:
Size of Art: (s m l)
Effect?
Other Options:
Pick- up date:

I call upon the softness of all pastries. I summon thy come Cooki3.
Name:
Size of Art: (s m l)
Effect?
Other Options:
Pick- up date:

Kenjii-chan~

~[username] wants art~

Style: [chibi/anime]
Ref pic: [A picture of what you want, please have one]
Additional info: [about your avi/oc, items you have to have on it, etc]
Offer: [how much are you going to give me for it?]
[color=darkred][size=18]
~[username] wants art~[/size][/color]
[color=#DAA520]Style: [chibi/anime][/color]
Ref pic: [A picture of what you want, please have one]
[color=#DAA520]Additional info: [about your avi/oc, items you have to have on it, etc][/color]
Offer: [how much are you going to give me for it?]

Social Burp~
name:
headshot,bust,or full?:
price:
tip:
colored or no?:
pencil or marker?:
when do you want the art by?:

name:
headshot,bust,or full?:
price:
tip:
colored or no?:
pencil or marker?:
when do you want the art by?:

thesexywolfess19~

OMG WOLFIE! Color this.
Well you see, Wolfie, I have this lineart: (what is it?)
But it's supposed to look like this: (reference)
And uhm... This is extra stuff you should know: (anything extra I guess)

[size=18][color=darkcyan][b]OMG WOLFIE! Color this.[/size][/color][/b]
[b]Well you see, Wolfie, I have this lineart:[/b] (what is it?)
[b]But it's supposed to look like this:[/b] (reference)
[b]And uhm... This is extra stuff you should know:[/b] (anything extra I guess)

~ Original Character (OC) Form~
The OC
Username:
Who do you want to draw it?:
Character(s) Reference(s):
Eye color: (This is here because certain glasses and scarfs/or whatever tend to cover the color portion of the eyes.)
Colors: (If the Ref is black and white and such. List the colors of the clothe, accessories, ect.)
Details: (Any small or important things)
Pose: (Please don't just put 'Something cute,' give me an idea of what you want! References would also be appreciated. Also, include facial expressions.)
Type?: (Chibi, fullbody, headshot, etc.)
[Total Price:

[color=][size=18][u]The OC[/u][/size][/color]
[b]Who do you want to draw it?:[/b]
[b]Character(s) Reference(s):[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b] (This is here because certain glasses and scarfs/or whatever tend to cover the color portion of the eyes.)
[b]Colors:[/b] (If the Ref is black and white and such. List the colors of the clothe, accessories, ect.)
[b]Details:[/b] (Any small or important things)
[b]Pose:[/b] (Please don't just put 'Something cute,' give me an idea of what you want! References would also be appreciated. Also, include facial expressions.)
[b]Anything else?:[/b] (Any words, phrases, other extra things you want added, ect.)
[b]Type?:[/b] (Chibi, fullbody, headshot, etc.)
[[b]Total Price:[/b]

BRIBE~
Let's do THIS!
Username:
Who are you bribing?:
Avi(s) being drawn: (Pic(s) of the avi(s) you want drawn preferably tektek.
Type: (Chibi, fullbody, couple, etc.)
Pose: (Please don't just put 'Something like cute, hot sexy, or wutever.' give me an idea of what you want! References would be helpful. If not just put surpise me.)
Anything else?: (Any words, phrases, expressions, other extra things you want added, ect.)
Total Price:

[size=18][color=#3366CC][u]Let's do THIS![/u][/color][/size]
[b]Who are you bribing?:[/b]
[b]Avi(s) being drawn:[/b] (Pic(s) of the avi(s) you want drawn preferably tektek.
[b]Type:[/b] (Chibi, fullbody, couple, etc.)
[b]Pose:[/b] (Please don't just put 'Something like cute, hot sexy, or wutever.' give me an idea of what you want! References would be helpful. If not just put surpise me.)
[b]Anything else?:[/b] (Any words, phrases, expressions, other extra things you want added, ect.)
[b]Total Price:[/b]

ART TRADE~

Let's Trade! <3
Username:
Who do you want to trade with?:
Avi(s) being drawn: (Pic(s) of the avi(s) you want drawn. preferably tektek.
Pose: (Please don't just put 'Something cute, hot, sexy, or wutever. if your going to do that put surprise me instead. Letting us know we can do wutever. =] References would also be appreciated.)
[Sample(s):

[color=indigo][size=18][u]Let's Trade! <3[/u][/size][/color]
[b]Who do you want to trade with?:[/b]
[b]Avi(s) being drawn:[/b] (Pic(s) of the avi(s) you want drawn. preferably tektek.
[b]Pose:[/b] (Please don't just put 'Something cute, hot, sexy, or wutever. if your going to do that put surprise me instead. Letting us know we can do wutever. =] References would also be appreciated.)
[b]Sample(s):[/b]

Fanatical Roisterer

User Image

Madam Raven II BleachiePanda II Danisawr II Hinata9515 II Lenten II Sexii Cupcakezz II Kapu-Dero II

Fanatical Roisterer

User Image

Madam Raven~
User Image
BleachiePanda~
User Image
[Danisawr]
User Image

Fanatical Roisterer

User Image

LINKZ IN

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/h-n/t.65548357_1/][img]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh302/emokiddd-photo/Untitled-3-2.gif[/img][/url]

LINKZ OUT

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
» Under the Sea « A Joint ShopUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fanatical Roisterer

Fanatical Roisterer

Fanatical Roisterer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out