WTF? 0.08433734939759 8.4% [ 7 ]
Hawt! 0.10843373493976 10.8% [ 9 ]
Cute~ 0.12048192771084 12.0% [ 10 ]
I can't decide... 0.16867469879518 16.9% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 83 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 157 158 159 > >> >>> »|

Fanatical Roisterer

User Image

INDENTHerro, I'm Mayla, and I'm looking for someone, maybe a few people to draw and write stories of my OCs . I'll be having their information and a reference picture (if their is one ;o; ) also will have details with in the next post. I also like artist freedom and creativity, so feel free too do so on non specific parts.

INDENT Before I get to details you're probably wondering how much I'm willing to pay right? I really don't want to pay more then 20K (I don't have a lot of gold, sorry ;3; ) but you can also try and negotiate the price anyway. I love good art <3 If you think you art is worth more then 20K then offer it anyway, if I fall in love with your style, I might just pay your price or get back to you till i have the money. I also love to read so bring on the good interesting stories, poems, whatever! Also, feel free to stick around and chat, Mm'k? I can talk about anything.

Another thing, I want to be using a few pieces of art as banners. Which is probably why my thread looks so very plain and dull. Can you help?

*Notice~
          They all live in the same world so its bound they will meet each other or something =D

Index:

Introduction
                Details, References OC 1
                Details, References OC 2
                Details, References OC 3
                Details, References OC 4
                Form
                Art Showcase/ Writers Corner
                Affiliates
                Writings
                Freebies
                Donations
                Details, References OC 5
                Details, References OC 6

Introduction || Details, References OC 1 || Details, References OC 2 || Details, References OC 3 || Details, References OC 4 || Form || Art showcase || Affiliates

Fanatical Roisterer

I was talking to a friend and got this idea to make a Avi/ OC to be around, fight, love and stalk Dante.

My OC~
User Image

>Reila<
=================================================================================

With awakened Dark Void~
User Image orUser Image
With normal state Dark Void~
User Image or User Image
Other outfit and with hair down~
User Image
Casual; Curls came out~
User Image

=================================================================================
>Knowledge<
--Name:Reila
--Height: 5'7"
--Weight: 147 lbs.
--Race: unknown
--Date of Birth: Feb 21

>Characteristics<
--Eye Color: Red
--Black heart tattoo under right eye
--Hair Color: Red
--Hair Style: Curly
--Skin: Caramel
--She is very busty, sexy, and kinky.

>Personality<
-- Reila is headstrong, stubborn, speaks her mind and is very spirited.Once she sets her sights on something she hardly ever backs down on doing it.Despite being headstrong Reila can be very kind and playful to the people she likes. Reila's a true daredevil, always looking for fun. She's sarcastic at times to. Reila has a little sister named Renna that randomly pops up and wanna play with her, which annoys Reila because she is getting in her way. Her best friend is Kaiburi, they stick together most of the time. She occasionally spends time with her best friend Kaiburi and may do bounties with her. Though she does and like to do things solo. So she tends to be by herself alot. Other things, she is Lustful, Perverted, can be caring when want to, playful, strong willed and physically strong.

--Additional info~
~Has the ability to create and control darkness
~surround someone or something in darkness

--She also has Telekineses
~moving things without touching them
~giving people or things not humans internal pain

Just for knowledge~
Reila is in love with Dante but he acts like he doesn't know or like her back or don't realize his feelings or not sure of his feelings and Renna is Reila's little sister. Reila thinks Renna wants to steal Dante from her but all she wants to do is bother Reila.

>Dark Void< Weapon(main - Large, heavy blade sword.)
--Type: Demon
--Form: (above in tektek section)
--Description: (above in tektek section)
-- Abilities:
--Other:

> Throwing Knives< Weapon
--Type:
--Form:Ref.
--Description:Ref.
-- Abilities:
--Other:
Clothing
Outfit 1~
--Top: Black bra with red patches and gold stripes. Gloves included. She sometimes she wear her jacket and sometimes doesn't.
--Bottom: Short black shorts that go to the top of her thigh; Red and black striped stockings.
--Boots: ref
Outfit 2~
Top: Black, gray and red corset Gloves included. Shoulder armor,Ref for shoulder armor
--Bottom: Short red,black and gold plaid skirt that reaches to the mid of her thigh; Fishnet like striped stockings with a black bow on the side.Ref for stockings A black and white double belt.Ref for belt.
--Boots: ref
Outfit 3~
--Casual:[look above at outfit 3/Casual tektek. )

>Likes<
--Dante ✓
--sweets ✓
--Loves to smirk.✓
--Fighting ✓
--Firting ✓
--Dark Void ✓
--Showing skin ✓
--Red ✓
--Fit/ Hot bodies ✓
--Adventure ✓

>Dislikes<
--Losing
--Alone all the time
--Really mean people
--Stupid people
--Needles
--Bugs
--Being lost
--Bored
-When Renna annoys her.
>If You Have Questions<
--Feel free to PM me.
>Art For Reila <
--She can be drawn by herself too! =3 Drawn Sexy of course!
--She could even be flirting and fighting with Nero or Virgil too.
--She could be fighting demons too and roaming towns or standing infront of Devil may cry.
--With Dante
--She can be drawn with Renna her sister.
--She can be Drawn with Kaiburi.
-Any Dante from any DMC series + the anime but 3 and 4 is my favorite <3
--Surprise me and be creative but add a Devil may cry theme

>Writings for them <
+ Dante is aware of Reila, he just likes to tease her or you can have writers freedom if this was done alot in stories I have received.
+ To capture Dante, Nero, or Virgil's personality, or to capture the setting of the world if you choose to use it, watching game plays on YouTube is helpful.
+ In DMC 3(include whatever character in the DMC3 world as you see fit for your story. ) Reila is 18, Renna is 15, Kaiburi is 18, Dante is 19, and if you include Virgil he is 19 like his twin Dante. In DMC4(if you like Kyrie and the others in 4 can be included if you believe they can work well in your story.) Dante is 29 and Reila is 28, Renna is 25 , Kaiburi is 28, and Nero is 21.
+ They can work against and/or with each other it can vary. The way he can feel towards her in the story can be whatever you see fit as long as it works. They can happened to meet up every once in a while and/or eventually they could team up for things.
+ Any DMC series + the anime setting or whatever but 3 and 4 is my favorite <3
+ I would like alot of this to be writers freedom because i would like to see what you can come up with.
> References<
Reila~
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

Renna~
Renna's profile

Kaiburi Tyreen~
Kaiburi's Profile

Dante references~
Devil may cry 3
Dante pic 1
Dante pic 2

Devil may cry 4~
Dante pic 1
Dante pic 2

Nero~
Nero pic 1

Virgil~
Vergil pic 1

Introduction || Details, References OC 1 || Details, References OC 2 || Details, References OC 3 || Details, References OC 4 || Form || Art showcase || Affiliates

Fanatical Roisterer

User Image

Andtaginah:

User Image

About her:
Name: Andtaginah
Birthday: Unknown(looks about 21)
Height: 5'8
Hair color: Dark violet/indigo
Eye color: right eye Red and the left eye that is covered by the bang, glows red.
Race: Android
Weight: 232 lbs ( Due to robotic machinery parts. )

Weapon:
Gaunlets: has the power to control time and space. Has great strength.

Outfit:
Top: Black 34 DD bra.
Hands and Ams: Red, black and gold wrapped Gauntlets with gold claws.
Bottom: Black thong and slanted black stockings(look at tektek above for ref).
Feet. Black boots with gold chains ref
Skin: Coffee brown porcelain skin. She has a crack about 1/2 inch width from her bottom right cheek going up the mid of her right cheek by her nose and under her eye; Its crooked kinda like a stream like his on his cheek.. She is very busty and sexy.

Info:
Likes: trying foods, rip things apart, night time, Cats and smiling evilly.
Dislikes: Noises.

Personality/History:
Andtaginah is a strange android with many actions. She is neither good or bad. She always seem to have a half smirk or a mischievous look.She was created by a now deceased scientist who died when the building he created her in fell down on them from the government blowing it up because he wouldn't give her to them or make any more. A piece of the ceiling fell and hit her on her head when she was turned on causing her to shut down for a while. When she turned back on she was alone and in the rubble of what was left of the building. She then wandered off to explore and maybe cause mayhem. She likes ripping things apart with her powerful clawed gauntlets and smiling evilly while doing it. She doesn't seem to have emotions due to her actions but they may be there just not activated yet. She is Quiet, playful with cats, shy and physically strong.

Ref:

Noneee~

Fanatical Roisterer

Rock Band Rejextz

User ImageAneus eyes open User Image

Outfit 2~
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

=Aneus=
Basicz~
Birthday: December 2nd

Appearance~
Race:Hybrid( half human, half demon type)
Hair: Black/Dark blue with blue streaks.
Eyes:Black and Blue. The blue parts are some what glowing.
Skin:Tan
Build:6", muscular, medium build and is about 173 lbs
Outfit: look above
Other: N/A

Characteristics~
Quiet and keeps to himself.

Hobbies~
Taking pictures

Personality~
Confident, quick to react, and thinks before speaking.

Weapon~
Camera: Can suck life out of living things.

Likes~
Music, The family's cat, Kuro, that follows him around and His bro Arcaeus.

Dislikes~
Idiocy

User Image Arcaeus frowningUser Image

outfit 2~
User ImageUser Image with Durr in normal formUser Image

+Arcaeus+

Basicz~
Birthday: Sept, 18th

Appearance~
Race:Hybrid( half human, half demon type)
Hair: Dark purple and messy/wavy.
Eyes:Red and black.
Skin:Apricot
Build:5'9", semi muscular, medium build and is about 152 lbs
Outfit: look above
Other: N/A

Characteristics~
Playful, childish, very active, hyper, loud and unpredictable.

Hobbies~
Guitar, Hanging around his bro,Hanging around Wyvern, Attacking Kuro(the family cat that is always around Aneus), and video games.

Personality~
Hard headed, likes to try everything, traveling, playing around.

Weapon~
Electric Guitar:
Shape shifting Gimpi named Durr:

Likes~
Gaming, Music, guitar, candy and Aneus.

Dislikes~
Authority figures and Prissy girls.

_Wyvern_

Arcaeus friend and may take part in his "band"

In Arcaeus's vision he sees Wyvern playing the drums, Himself playing the electric guitar while Aneus sings and play the base. Wyvern and Arcaeus could back up sing too. They trademark is either the black and white wear which they would all wear at once or the headphones.

User Image
His more Fancy/sophisticated clothing
User Image

Basics~
Gender- Male
Age- 18

Appearance~
Hair:Short, Red, and wavy.
Eyes: orange
Skin: pale white
Build: 5'9", semi muscular, medium build and is about 161 lbs
Race: Vampire
Birthday: July 8th
Outfit 1: look above

Weapon~
He's a vampire! Their dangerous!

Personality~
Not very social, Smart mouthed, mean, can be a bit blunt at times and finds it awkward to open up to people. He's best friends with Arcaeus to whom he can be incredibly blunt towards. However both are incredibly loyal to one other.

Likes~
-Smoking
-has a sweet tooth for Rock Candy & Sugar Swizzle Sticks.
-
-
-

Dislikes~
-getting told what to do
-the sun
-
-
-boredom

Background~
He lives in a vampire infested area....town which is unusually dark at all times of the day, not too far from town where Arcaeus and Aneus live. People doesn't seem to know that Vampires live out there and could harm them, though they choose not to...for now. Wyvern usually stays out the sun but his family and some other fellow vampires found a powerful sunscreen to protect their skin from the sun. The effect is everlasting....that's what the side panel said.

Casual?

Band?

_Refs_
=Aneus=
User Image

+Arcaeus+
User Image

_Wyvern_
User Image

Fanatical Roisterer

Yander~ ----------------------------- Shinda~

Outfit 1- Casual
User Image --------User Image with out crown and hair is flaring~User Image
with Cerberus~User Image

Outfit 2~ Fighting
User Image --------User Image with headpiece and hair is flaring~ User Image

Yander!

Basics~
Gender- Male
Age- 23

Appearance~
Hair: Sliver/White. Short. Somewhat messy.
Eyes: Gray ref
Skin: a light tan. Has a crossed scar on the middle of his face.
Build: 6'1", muscular due to exercise regimen (wakes up at 5:30 every day to exercise) about 167 lbs
Race: Enhanced human
Birthday: June 9th
Outfit 2: look above

Weapon~
Katana

Personality~
Quiet most of the time, can be kind outside of his job, can get angry fast, Initiative, tact, Sorta friendly and has attitude problems sometimes. He can also be pretty stubborn like not believing Shinda's love for him, he is in denial of it.

Likes~
Beef jerky, his katana, solitude, and succeeding on missions.

Dislikes~
-When Shinda does things that make him blush, which he does kinda easily because he reacts when he feels embarrassed or something related.
-When he tries to attack Shinda and she burns him.
-Dull blades

Background~
A stone cold assassin at work with white hair. He can become very serious and determined when it comes to his job. It comes first. His family died when he was 6 in a fire someone set. He then vowed to catch this person, whoever they was. He turned to the assassin arts to assassinate the person in the most vicious way. He hopes one day he can find this person.

-Shinda-

Gender~
Female
Age~
Unknown ( looks and act about 21 )

Appearance~
Hair: Fiery.
Eyes:No eyes just black bleeding eye sockets.
Skin: White.
Build: Sexy and busty. about 146 lbs.
Race: Fire demon/god
Birthday: March 3rd
Outfit 2: look above

Personality~
Sarcastic, Fun loving, easy going, playful, demands what she wants and strives to get it no matter what, loyal, open minded, humorous a bit, and foresighted.

Weapon~
Fire

Likes~
-Heat
-Cerberus
-Yander
-Fighting
-Tight clothing
-Black
-Her fiery hair

Dislikes~
-The cold
-Water
-Nadus
-Rejection
-Blinding lights

Background~
She is the daughter of Hades. She is the underworld's new Overlord. Yander was hired by a sun god named Nadus to kill her. She rejected Nadus's proposal to marry him and he wants her dead for rejection.Nadus She ends up falling in love with Yander. Why? she's not very sure. But, she does know she wants to make Yander hers and hers only.

Other details for Yander and Shinda~
Yander has tried many times in trying to kill Shinda and somewhat every time failed. She would either viciously attack him or try and seduce him causing to retreat. She even tried to kiss him before! Their on some weird terms for enemies. Shinda likes to play with Yander hoping he would love her back. She thinks she is slowly pulling him in.

Art for Yander and Shinda~
-Shinda can be drawn by herself.
-Yander can be drawn by himself.
-I prefer them drawn together in the same picture.
-They can be fighting, playing, what ever believes suits the picture from the data listed above in their profiles.
-You can even include Nadus, Cerberus or Hades. What ever you believes fits.

Ref:

Couple art~

-Shinda-
User Image

Yander!
User Image
User Image

Fanatical Roisterer

FORM~

I'm an artist! I would like to Draw art for you!
          XXXXI seen that you are questing for art! I'm here to offer this:

(Sample)

XXXXThat's My Art!, this is what I'd like from you:

(Price)

[list][list][list][list][color=cadetblue][u][color=maroon][size=15]I'm an artist! I would like to Draw art for you![/size][/color][/u][/color]
[color=white]XXXX[/color][color=gray]I seen that you are questing for art! I'm here to offer this:
[list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=10][color=maroon]✰[/color] (Sample[s])[/color][/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][color=white]XXXX[/color][size=12][color=gray]That's My Art!, this is what I'd like from you:[/size]
[list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=10][color=maroon]✰[/color] [color=maroon](Price)[/color][/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Fanatical Roisterer

User Image

Art showcase

Andtaginah~
By:plockz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Art Received -
Aneus ByStaceyRawr II Reila By Rain On My Bow II Andtaginah By Rain On My Bow II Reila By:Miss Doki II Reila II Andtaginah II Reila II Aneus II Aneus by artittack II Safrina By Microphone Rain II Safrina by Chu_berri II Safrina byHymn of Needles II Arcaeus by Sinister_Bunneh II Arcaeus by Commander_Juice II Renna by Alphonsine Cendrillon II Reila by PrincessKitteh II Andtaginah II Andtaginah

Writer's Corner

Short story? =3

The bar was more of a hole-in-the-wall, a place that reeked of booze and so much neglect no one even remembered the name. The only ones aware of it were the patrons, a shadowy, hunched over bunch that looked like life had not only dealt them a terrible hand, but had actually taken it a step further and started giving them paper cuts with the cards. Filth bred in the corners.

Even if the bar hadn’t been full of those who had more alcohol than blood, the red-headed woman at the bar would have stood out. She was a woman who sat with her shoulders back and her head up; surrender was something she had heard of, distantly, but never comprehended. She crossed her legs and her shorts rolled back a scant centimeter more- most of the men found themselves wondering how the bar could have become even hotter in this blasted summer heat and adjusted their collars.

There were grim poker players at a game where even the winner wasn’t that discernible from the least fortunate, another man drinking alone at the bar, and two men out of the way in a heated discussion. The woman pulled a sable glove off with her teeth and dipped her fingers into her glass to catch a swiftly melting piece of ice. With devastating slowness she tipped her head back and glided the ice along her neck to the valley of her generous breasts, catching beads of sweat along the way. Conversation stuttered, couldn’t quite seem to start up again.

The discussion reached its breaking point and one man, ignorant of his impending doom cooling herself off on the barstool, stood up so abruptly his chair tilted and crashed to the ground.

“You promised me you’d have the cash!” he snarled, uncaring of his audience.

The other man stuttered, but couldn’t get any words out before the woman sauntered up to them. She’d finally gotten a good look at his face. She smirked, and every man who caught sight of it was sure they wouldn’t forget it for years to come, was sure that was what they would shiver and pant over as their wives inexpertly made love to them in otherwise unsatisfying nights. Then the first impression of it left and they found themselves shivering for quite a different reason altogether.

“Seems you’ve got a bit of a dispute on your hands- mind if I help settle it, Akhileus?”

The first man was about to make a scathing remark about just what this woman could settle, but something caught him off-guard. “Have we met?” It was a bad sign if someone knew who you were and you had no clue about them.

She pouted. “No, but I’ve been dying to meet you.” She reached back and then a sword was in her hands, and Akhileus knew he’d been had. “Name’s Reila. Trust me, the pleasure’s all mine.”

Akhileus’s eyes widened comically. “The bounty hunter!?”

“One and the same.” Her smirk was definitely bordering on predatory now. “So, you going to make this fun or are you going to surrender?”

“The hell do you think- I ain’t going down like this!” shouted Akhileus, demon supporter and possible small-fry associate of Vergil’s. Reila readied herself for battle, only to find herself interrupted by a newcomer walking through the door.

Literally. That door didn’t stand a chance. The man burst through and splinters of wood cascaded on the heads of the unlucky patrons. It was enough abuse in one evening to make them swear off alcohol.

Almost.

Reila blinked in shock. “Dante!?”

“Reila?”

“Renna!” Her sister chirped from behind Dante. Reila glared at her but ignored her for more pressing issues.

“What do you know, seems our target’s the same.” Dante commented, his perpetually amused state easy to discern from the way he spoke. He walked over to her from the door, his electric-blue eyes not leaving Akhileus.

Fighting her smirk’s attempts to become something more like a full-fledged grin, Reila nodded. “Something else in common, Dante.” He rolled his eyes in response.

“Just don’t get in my way, Reila. A party’s no fun when there’s no room to dance.”

“Then you should have gotten here earlier, Dante. Rude to keep a woman waiting, you know.” She directed this statement at Dante but faced Akhileus, who whipped his eyes in between the two of them. One bounty hunter he could handle, but her and her friend? He was so screwed. Reila adjusted her sword so the tip gently pressed against her target’s throat, and a small trickle flowed down. The trickle wasn’t sweat.

“C’mon now, haven’t you heard of being fashionably late?”

Reila opened her mouth to reply, enjoying their banter far more than she had a right to, but was interrupted once again. Seems like Dante wasn’t the only one who believed in being fashionably late.

“Ha!” screeched Akhileus, “You thought you could scare me, you broad! Now who’s going down?” Those punks thought they were so smooth, but they didn’t stand a chance when they were surrounded by… demons? The hell?

In order to explain Akhileus’s confusion, it is necessary to understand that Akhileus wasn’t gifted with the enviable power of seeing things happen in slow motion, which is why he missed most of the ensuing action:

The reaper-like demons cut off all avenues of escape for Reila, Dante, and Renna. It was a good thing none of them were looking for an escape. The demons charged as one, a writhing mass of ill will and sharp scythes. The scythes did about as much damage as the ill will. Reila swung her sword around from its resting spot against Akhileus’s throat, nicking him again, and slashed the first attacker in two. Dante headed off the next two, grabbing their scythes and forcing them into each other. The bounty hunter used her free hand to toss her sister in the air (because annoying as she was, she was still family, and you don’t let family become an easy target) as Dante slid his gun out. Using the momentum from the throw, Reila leaned backwards, her back resting on the now crouching Dante’s to make him a pivot point so she could spin rapidly, blade flashing coldly in the dust mote light as it slid easily through the rest of the ghoulish apparitions. Dante finished off the ones she left behind with a single bullet, finding the perfect angle from his spot near the ground to hit them all in a straight line.

Reila spun off Dante as he stood, reached out an arm, and caught Renna. The decimation of their opponents had taken less than a minute. To Akhileus, there had been a blur of motion and then too much death to comprehend in that space of time.

Reila and Dante turned back to Akhileus. All color had fled his face. “Wh-what are you two?”

“A bounty hunter-”

“-and a demon hunter,” finished the man she loved.

Reila leaned in, and her smirk only played on the edges of sane. “But right now,” she exhaled, making Akhileus sweat despite himself, “we’re your interrogators. And trust me, you’re going to want to play nice.”

By~ starsmaycollide

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Writings Received -
rose blood poison By~ho_ola_808 ~ X-mas story by Dreams and Pastries

User Image

Fanatical Roisterer

User Image

LINKZ IN

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/rose-blood-poison-oc-art-request-3-no-posting/t.66314701/][IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh302/emokiddd-photo/lolo-1.gif[/IMG][/url]

LINKZ OUT

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Advertisement is allowed through signatures or the affiliation/linkz out post ONLY. You may, however, post your link in the thread or PM me if you wish to exchange links. (But please note that if you do, you must also use mine.)*

Fanatical Roisterer

{WRITINGS!!}

Some basic guidelines:
1. I have a short attention span: if you're injecting extra words just for length's sake, I will fall asleep. ;3;
2. Entries should be between 200 and 5000 words. If you go over, it's no big deal, but that's a lot to write XD. Length is encouraged (chapters, pages, short stories, etc).
3. Do not post your entire entry. Link to a file, or PM me.(So, no form!) =3
4. Have fun!
5. Creativity is a awesome thing.
6. Make sure you use information from profiles that's given, then writers freedom is welcomed.
7. Surprise me. <3

Fanatical Roisterer

Referral Prizes: I will give 10k for every person you refer. (they have to say you referred them...)
Posting Prizes: sketches/headshots for cool people who talk to me =D
Page Prizes: every 50 pages = sketch or gold for a random person on page.

Fanatical Roisterer

◄Donations For►
»Art«
»Writings«

►►Donators Freebies
(which is most likely art from me, if you want it. <3 )
Lady Bitchington II Tainted Litze

►►Where the donations went
Lady Bitchington-100k = Art
Tainted Litze-100k = Art

Fanatical Roisterer

I just made these and didn't have room to put them up there so here they are down here. xD

Another OC but from scratch!

~Kitteh~
name: Safrina
spies: Cat Demon (Before she turns 28 she looks like a human but with cat ears and tail.) (looks like a Human but with claws when she is 28 ) (When she gets older like 28 she loses her cat ears and tail.)
hair: White, with a red streak in the front. Its all Swooped over to the right.
eyes: The right eye is Red and and the left is ice blue, silted cat eyes.
skin: Caramel
height: 5'8
build: Busty
breast: Big. 38DD
basic look: Sexy and playful
Make up: Black, red and white mascara around the eyes. Black lipstick with lip gloss over it on her full lips. Rosy cheeks.
clothing:In ref sheet(or you can design a sexy outfit = D ) (For age 28 tho i think imma change it to a leather body suit. =D )
personality: Playful
Character Sheet : she hasn't really been drawn yet i just made her xD
heres refs i did and ref i found and gotten.

Age~28 ref sheet and refs
She has the straps to pull up her fishnets like hers on her stockings.
Boots are torn like her pants are and have fish nets under them.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

More info about Safrina at age 28~
When she gets 28 she loses her cat ears and tail. But she get claws(which she painted black.) I tried to base her off my love of cats, cat things and cat woman haha. When she turns 28 she wears a black and red leather skin tight body suit. She still has the cat paw sign on it like before. The body suit is ripped in many parts of it, she thought it'll be a sexy look. Her high heeled boots, heels are pointy and sharp. =3 She still wears and have her diamond choker with a cat bell. She has 4 piercings in both ears on the ear lobe. OF course she still got her mole. Her body suit has a fur collar on it. Both of hands has the "S" on it and the "X" over it. Same lips. Her hair is longer and different. The long part of the hair is swooped over to the right. White hair, with a red streak in the front.(like in ref). The right eye is Red and and the left is ice blue, silted cat eyes. Black, red and white mascara around the eyes. Black lipstick with lip gloss over it on her full lips. A light blush on her cheeks.

Age~ 18 refs
User Image
User Image

Fanatical Roisterer

More OCs but from scratch! I would like this to be a yaoi couple. <3

+Lusty+
name: Octaveus
spies: Pure blooded Demon
hair: The left side and back is black. The rest of his hair is blue. It's over to the side(look at the ref sheet for help. )
eyes: Black(the white part of normal eyes but black.) and Blue
skin: Pale tan
height: 6'1
build: masculine
basic look: Hot and Badass
clothing:In ref sheet(or you can design a cool outfit = D )
Feet: Black ankle boots
personality: Lusty, mean at times, violent temper, agressive and cool.
Character Sheet : He hasn't been drawn yet i just made him xD
heres refs i did
User ImageUser Image

`Innocence`
name: Aero
spies: Dog demon
hair: Teal with blonde streaks and blonde ends. (look at the ref sheet for help. )
eyes: Teal
skin: Apricot
height: 5'6
build: Slender
basic look: Cute but cool
clothing:In ref sheet(or you can design a cute/cool outfit = D ) The shirt and shorts are Orange. The leggings(what ever they are) are white and teal. His collar is white and the dog tag is gray.
Feet: Mid calf high orange boots.
personality: Outgoing, Kind, Cheery, confident and talkative.
Character Sheet : He hasn't been drawn yet i just made him xD
heres refs i did
User Image

Their Relationship:
In process~

Refs~
`Aero`
User Image

Couple art~

User Image

Fanatical Roisterer

heart

Happy New Year!! <3

Rainbow Sex Symbol

10,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
just like to give you the link to mine and my friends joint shop we will both do OC art but i'd like for you to take a look there thank you X3

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces