Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lazy Trash

User Image

Just a few more samples for you.
Personality wise he's quirky, restless, silly, comical and curious. He finds happiness in the tiniest of things. Agile because he's very lean, lightly muscular.
Because he's had little interaction with other humans, mostly due to the fact that many don't want to go near him, still he's pretty cheesy and awkward towards them. He's not really familiar with social conduct like personal space.
Probably not a people person. Or they just find him annoying.

If you don't want to read all that, just follow these pointers:
- It's a little hard to see but his hair reaches down to the lower back and braided, tied with two small, teal beads or a ribbon.
- His horn shouldn't be that long. It does not extend pass the top of his head. And they are joined at the temples of the forehead rather than the sides.
- Do decorate his horns with beads, flowers, cloths and the such. He quite likes it and finds joy in colors.
- On the each ear there are three gold ear cuffs in a row on the cartilages.
- Those brown spots on his waist is a beaded fishing net but among the twines of beads and tough yarn are small subtle pockets weaved inside. A time when he was really bad at string work.
- Regarding his facial marking, it extends over the bridge of the nose and back toward the ear lobes but about an inch before it hits it, it turns down pass his jawline, on the sides of his neck and onto his shoulders where it ends under his vest.
- His appearance is late-twenties or early thirties.

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I like the color scheme of your oc, I will say that.
I would like to draw your monster boy, but I'm mostly looking for rlcs. Are you considering those?

Lazy Trash

nikiera
I would like to draw your monster boy, but I'm mostly looking for rlcs. Are you considering those?
At the moment, I can not request via rlc. Student loans have sucked me dry. I am very, very honored that you took the time to even look at this thread and completely stoked that you would consider drawing him. For that, thank you so much! emotion_kirakira

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Normally Weird
nikiera
At the moment, I can not request via rlc. Student loans have sucked me dry. I am very, very honored that you took the time to even look at this thread and completely stoked that you would consider drawing him. For that, thank you so much! emotion_kirakira

totally understandable!
I am in the same boat, ahaha- I wish you luck with that.
I'm sure more people will come by with offers. It's a nice character! : >

Lazy Trash

nikiera
Normally Weird
nikiera

totally understandable!
Thank you much! emotion_kirakira
I have subscribed to your art shop, if you're still using that to take order, so I can remember you. If I have some cash lying around someday I will order. <3

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Normally Weird
nikiera
Normally Weird
nikiera

totally understandable!
Thank you much! emotion_kirakira
I have subscribed to your art shop, if you're still using that to take order, so I can remember you. If I have some cash lying around someday I will order. <3

Oh lol, if I had known you would have considered me later I wouldn't have made this:
User Image
It's all yours, free of charge.

Ah well- I didn't like that peeps were down voting your thread.
Sure, some character development on your oc is needed. But he's not horrible.
I like him : >

Sure, I look forward to hearing from you when you find a little extra cash x >

Lazy Trash

nikiera

Ahahaa! I'm sorry! >.<
No worries, a small tip headed your way. Thank you very, very much! <3

Oh, is that why I had a down vote? Lack of character development? Ah hell. Didn't notice but it's alright. He's still a baby so there's quite a bit of tweaking around and my first OC so there will be bumps along the way. Am I supposed to make an entire story about him or something? Yeah, that would probably be best.

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Normally Weird
nikiera

Ahahaa! I'm sorry! >.<
No worries, a small tip headed your way. Thank you very, very much! <3

Oh, is that why I had a down vote? Lack of character development? Ah hell. Didn't notice but it's alright. He's still a baby so there's quite a bit of tweaking around and my first OC so there will be bumps along the way. Am I supposed to make an entire story about him or something? Yeah, that would probably be best.

Ehe, you don't have to write a whole story. But it does help with fixing loop holes. It's like active problem solving but with stories/words! : >

Honestly, I have no idea. Peeps be hatin', but I feel your character could get a little more dev. But that's my own opinion. Be careful to not make him too "perfect".

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Thank you for the tip! That was very generous of you <3

I think the only thing that I would like to know is how your oc uses his knitting/reading skills?
I was thinking the knitting/stringwork would be great for making nets/fishing.

Does he have a hard time finding veggies on his travels (on account that he doesn't like to eat meat. And if that's the case, why does he hunt fish. are fish less disturbing to kill versus mammals for food?)

I think that's the thing that mostly bugs me.
Also, why specifically an hour of depression? What is it about eating meat bothers him so much? Had something happened to him that made him partial to meat?

Yeah, some questions to ponder : >
Also, a name for your OC would be very helpful <3

Lazy Trash

nikiera

I think the only thing that I would like to know is how your oc uses his knitting/reading skills?

Does he have a hard time finding veggies on his travels (on account that he doesn't like to eat meat. And if that's the case, why does he hunt fish. are fish less disturbing to kill versus mammals for food?)

Also, why specifically an hour of depression? What is it about eating meat bothers him so much? Had something happened to him that made him partial to meat?

... Dude. Seriously. I really do have to work on him. Like... a crap ton. rofl
I'm going to have to rethink his whole backstory. I still love the idea of him being curious and quirky but I'd have to make something entirely new. Dang. Thanks a lot. rofl
Really, thank you. I didn't realize how many holes where in his character. gonk

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Normally Weird
nikiera

I'm going to have to rethink his whole backstory. I still love the idea of him being curious and quirky but I'd have to make something entirely new. Dang. Thanks a lot. rofl

No, no! It's okay for him to be curious, I like that!
And quirky is good too- you just need to specify how he is curious, what is he curious about and in what ways is he quirky?

You have some good beginning material, you simply need to iron it out 3nodding

Lazy Trash

nikiera
Normally Weird
nikiera

No, no! It's okay for him to be curious, I like that!
And quirky is good too- you just need to specify how he is curious, what is he curious about and in what ways is he quirky?

You have some good beginning material, you simply need to iron it out 3nodding
Gah! so much to do already. rofl
Gotta buy all the gold shop items, figure out which art piece goes to which artist because I was stupid and reorganized my folders on Photobucket and I have to create a nearly brand new bio for my OC. And I don't even have a name for him. classified_fu
*oh no a cool character D:*

Do you take rlc?

Lazy Trash

Diabolica-III
I do not, I'm sorry. gonk
All my extra funds have gone straight to student loans. I'm so sorry. crying
Normally Weird

It's alright I know how you feel QUO. Though mine aren't for adult responsibilities QUO So yes cherish your student life while it lasts!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff