Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loverboy

Nicole The Hotness
User Image

Hmmm, quite young actually, early 20's I would say, sending trade now once you give me a price, have fun with the comission and remember all commissions are to be sent via PM once completed. Thank you Len, please add me as a friend if you want. ♥

okay :3
the price is 800k

thanks to you
Len Inazuma
Nicole The Hotness
User Image

Hmmm, quite young actually, early 20's I would say, sending trade now once you give me a price, have fun with the comission and remember all commissions are to be sent via PM once completed. Thank you Len, please add me as a friend if you want. ♥

the price is 800k

thanks to you
User Image

Actually, I would only like a half body dear... smile And I think we were getting confused with all the quoting... xd I also asked if it was okay for her to have smaller eyes and lashes and full lips, I mean if its something you are comfortable with? I will send trade for half body now...♥

Loverboy

Nicole The Hotness
Len Inazuma
Nicole The Hotness
User Image

the price is 800k

thanks to you
User Image

Actually, I would only like a half body dear... smile And I think we were getting confused with all the quoting... xd I also asked if it was okay for her to have smaller eyes and lashes and full lips, I mean if its something you are comfortable with? I will send trade for half body now...♥

n // nUU sorry for the confusion
em...yeah, yeah, i'm very confortable with that, tha's why i asked how old she looks like
okay, so a halfbody : )
Len Inazuma
User Image

Yep, trade is sent, thank you dear. smile

Lonely Lover

Doom doom doom d-do-doom doom <3
User Image

Hello Sakura! User Image

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Hai Sae! User Image

How you today Hun? ♥ Feeling better? ♥

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hi!
I am feeling infinitely better. Had a long and serious/full of tears conversation with my boyfriend and thing are doing better.
Plus I finished my project for Photoshop.
3 pictures that I found and edited. Lol
And I'm working on watercoloring a pikachu for my 12 year old brothers birthday which is tomorrow. Though it looks like I can't make it.

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

What about you?
User Image

Awww that is good to know Hun, glad you are feeling better. ♥ And nicely done on the photos. 3nodding

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nicole The Hotness
User Image

Awww that is good to know Hun, glad you are feeling better. ♥ And nicely done on the photos. 3nodding

Thanks ^^
eek It's actually really difficult with a mouse. Lol
User Image

At least you can use it, I suck at PS, I can't learn it to save my life... xd

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

o.0 I have to otherwise I fail ><
User Image

Oh okay... xd But still, I mean, its a useful skill to have. 3nodding