What cute little chibis >w<
Nyralia
<33
o.o! In my auction or my siggy?

Siggy not done by me u.u lol
LovelySakura247
Oh my! I thought we were just posting it for sh*ts and giggles sweatdrop lol
User Image

Oh no dear, I make it point to let everyone have a treat if they need or want one. 3nodding

LovelySakura247
I Know lol I was complimenting it :3
Nyralia
LovelySakura247
What cute little chibis >w<
Nyralia
<33
o.o! In my auction or my siggy?

Siggy not done by me u.u lol

well ty XD LOL

Love your avatar btw <33

Lonely Lover

Well missy, you are getting one of my custom made graphics :3 not sure when I'll have it, but I'll let you know
Nicole The Hotness
LovelySakura247
User Image

Oh no dear, I make it point to let everyone have a treat if they need or want one. 3nodding

Loverboy

Nicole The Hotness
Len Inazuma
User Image
Name:Len Inazuma
Art Samples and Styles:1-2-3-4-5-6
I Wanna Make Eye Candy of: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Fee: 800k fullbody - 600k halfbody
How long does it take you to finish a commission?:this weekend
Questions:this is one of the avatars that you like with withe hair, isn't it?
User Image

May I see the most recent female full body sample you have please? I like your work. 3nodding

Actually no it isn't... sweatdrop For that avi, it would be black hair...sorry my dear, I should probably mark them differently...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have to update my samples often ^^U
recen artworks:
1-2-3
black hair is okay : D

Lonely Lover

Thanks nyra :3 took forever to get the tail lol
LovelySakura247
Well missy, you are getting one of my custom made graphics :3 not sure when I'll have it, but I'll let you know
Nicole The Hotness
LovelySakura247
User Image

User Image

Aww how sweet of you, thank you very much, I appreciate it, and please, no hurry on anything. ♥

And remember anyone can have a treat, if you have friends who need a little extra gold or anything, they can stop by and fill out a form, and I will make sure to get to them. 3nodding

Len Inazuma

User Image

Wonderful, I like the style of the first one very much, but perhaps smaller eyes, if that is alright? I would like a half body since basically the avi you chose is in underwear... xd And if possible nice pretty lashes and full lips if you could, if this is fine with you, let me know and I shall start the trade. 3nodding Oh and the female basics still apply... wink So how much and do you accept? ♥

Loverboy

Nicole The Hotness
LovelySakura247
Nicole The Hotness
LovelySakura247
User Image

User Image

Aww how sweet of you, thank you very much, I appreciate it, and please, no hurry on anything. ♥

And remember anyone can have a treat, if you have friends who need a little extra gold or anything, they can stop by and fill out a form, and I will make sure to get to them. 3nodding

okay :3 thanks : D

just a question...how old you want her looks??
User Image

Hmmm, quite young actually, early 20's I would say, sending trade now once you give me a price, have fun with the comission and remember all commissions are to be sent via PM once completed. Thank you Len, please add me as a friend if you want. ♥

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Mokoni
ninja
User Image

Mokiiiiiiiiii! ♥

*tackles and hugs*

Okechi's Wife