TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

ωєℓ¢σмє

Well that sure got your attention, didnt it?! lol Anyway, hello and welcome to my art request! I have been holding an art contest but things have been going slow. In the time of me waiting for the contest to end I have accumulated plenty of gold that Im not spending on anything, so I decided to buy art again, so there you are, reading my lifes story, fun, right? Anyway, I have a thing for art and a thing for sexy if you couldnt tell, so I would love to get sexy art but the art does not HAVE to be sexy, I love cute art too. I would love couples art and individual art. My funds are going to be up and down since I have a charity so I'll be donating and such a lot so my funds aren't stable so beware. My current funding is 9 million, so also be aware of that when you show me your art that costs 20 million for line art xD I prefer quantity > quality, just for your information. So I probably wont buy your multi million art, sorry D: So bask in the sexiness and enjoy my request? Make me some art or something, or not, whatever. heart

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

тнє яυℓєѕ

Sorry but this thread has to have rules, just like all the other ones. I wouldnt want you all to be going crazy, that'd be, well crazy, duh!

ღ Be Respectful of peoples art and prices
Post art in links, samples or the submissions
DO NOT send me to your shop to buy your art or your auctions
ღ I can't buy RL commissions
ღ Price your own art, I dont bribe or know how much art is "worth"
ღ Use the form
ღ If you make me art and I didnt commission you I'll take it as a gift
ღ I will not pay for art if you mess up the skin tone and dont fix it
ღ I have the right to cancel trades if you take too long and dont respond to me when I try to contact you
ღ I have the right to use the art as I please (non commercial wise), like profiles, and you agree to that when you use the form and make me the art

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

ƒσям

You will need to use an order form. The "when" part of the section is for my sake. I dont know how many times I have gone to buy art and the artist bailed on me, didnt cancel the trade, and never contacted me. So I hope you understand.

[color=#CC0033][quote="lylatay"][/quote][size=18]I Wanna Smex You Up...Or Not...[/size]
Username:
Theme: (cute, sexy, etc.)
Style(s): (Chibi. anime, realistic, fullbody, etc.)
Type: (Single or couples art)
Sample(s): (Remember what the rules said about this ^^)
Avatar/OC: (Which avatar are you drawing, you can always draw my current if you ask, or which OC)
Special Request: (Are you doing a special request, if yes, what number)
Prices: (Also remember the rules for this)
Time: (How much time do you think it should take)
When: (If your art takes longer than expected, when should I contact you to see if you can still make the art)[/color]

What the form should look like when you are finished:
Quote:
I Wanna Smex You Up...Or Not...
Username: lylatay
Theme: Sexy
Style(s): Chibi
Type: Single
Sample(s): [x] [x] [x]
Avatar/OC: Your current favorite
Special Request: None
Prices: 50k
Time: Three days
When: Week

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

тнє ρяιη¢єѕѕ' αναтαяѕ

ღ All of these avatars have tekteks of them, just click it and you should see the list of items there.
HAIR - You can choose to put red in any of the avatars hair, even if the avatar itself doesnt have any.
EYES - My avatars eyes should be red OR brown
BOOBIES - I love bigger boobs in art, but that does not mean I want GIANT ones orz
BACKGROUNDS - I do NOT like backgrounds, transparency is my bff

A1) User Image A2) User Image A3) User Image A4) User Image

A5) User Image A6) User Image A7) User Image

A8) User Image A9) User Image A10) User Image

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

му αναтαяѕ

ღ All of these avatars have tekteks of them, just click it and you should see the list of items there.
HAIR - You can choose to put red in any of the avatars hair, even if the avatar itself doesnt have any.
EYES - The eyes should be red
BOOBIES - I love bigger boobs in art, but that does not mean I want GIANT ones orz
BACKGROUNDS - I do NOT like backgrounds, transparency is my bff

User Image

wahmbulance ღ This avatar is my current favorite, just for your information. ღ wahmbulance

B1) User Image B2) User Image B3) User Image

B4) User Image B5) User Image B6) User Image

B7) User Image

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

тнє ρяιη¢єѕѕ

Name: The Princess
Appearance: She is always smiling/smirking. She has red contacts but when she doesnt wear them and wears her glasses, her natural brown eyes show. She has black hair that comes to her neck, she constantly wears wigs, extensions and such to elongate it. For the most part she has it in two pigtails. She has red streaks throughout her hair. She has four piercings in each ear, three along the edges and one in her ear lobe. She also has a belly piercing.She is "blessed upstairs" (it means she has boobs, gosh silly people .-.) Though she is actually skinny. She doesnt dress like royalty much, since it is what she is rebelling from. She likes commoner clothes, though even then she dresses over the top. Her fashion sense is different from most, what she considers "normal" is still far from normal. She gets inspiration from the clothing she sees through her portal, it shows her people of Earth. Her dressing style tends to be a mix between the thing she sees in the portal with slight royalness, since she is still a princess. She also loves to cosplay as things she sees on Earth.

Personality: The Princess, she is Talyla but in another dimension, so they are very similar. The princess is a sexy/cute person. She has an extreme love for Pocky and Cherries, she even has a "Royal Pocky Room." She has a love/hate relationship with her royalty. She would love to be a "normal girl" She also hates authority, she feels trapped, she can make no decisions on her own, everyone else chooses what she does, so she does what every teenager does, she rebels. She even becomes "The Ninja Princess" after reaching out to the ninjas of her country (she became a "Narutard" after watching Talyla watch it). Her rebellion though includes more than just her, but the world, she is leading a new rebellion, she will become the new queen, the queen of a new beginning.

Reference art:
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
συтƒιтѕ

Here are some of the outfits I have made for the princess. So far I only have three, but I'll add more as time goes on x3

User Image

Here is an avatar that is based on this outfit that I edited and the tektek, which isn't edited like the picture
The colors of the outfit consist of white, black, pink, and purple
She is wearing two different thigh highs, the left one is the one with bows and the right leg is the striped one
Her shoes should not pass her thigh highs, you should be able to see the thigh highs clearly
The choker should have a small purple gem in the center, like the picture
The skirt is really short
A belly piercing would be nice, but not mandatory
She should look fairy like
These are previous commissions of this outfit [x]

User ImageUser Image

Cat ears & tail are important
Should be a dress, the top should be corset-ish and the bottom of it should be lacy/ruffle-y
Her shoes should be Mary Jane pumps here is an example
The dress should be short and kind of skimpy
She needs wings, and a bow with an arrow
She has red eyes and black/red hair that are in pony tails
The wings/bow and arrow dont have to be exact, you can make up your own, just warn me before hand that you want to take artistic freedom with those
This is her outfit in the final battle in the story and she is flying to see the queen, just fyi
These are previous commissions of this outfit [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

User Image

The ears are important and are connected to the hood IF you draw the hood up
Her hood can be up or can be down, your choice
The boots are combat boots
The fishnets are thigh high,you should see some of her thigh
The dress is pretty short
The dress has fuzzies on it, but if it is too hard to draw dont do it
These are previous commissions of this outfit [x] [x] [x]

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

ѕρє¢ιαℓ яєqυєѕтѕ

Ok so I have a few optional special requests so why not take a gander :]

1. Draw the princess with pocky, chocolate or strawberry will do :]

2. Draw the princess flying, IF the outfit/avatar you draw has wings

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

αℓмσѕт ℓσνє∂ ρєσρℓє

This a list of the artists who promised me art whose trades have been sent. If your name is on this list, you should hurry up and get it on the post right below here. ;D This is in order that their form was sent in.

1. xXimmaeatjooXx Pg. 55
7 .

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

ℓσνє∂ ρєσρℓє

A list of the artists and the art they gave me will go here. It will be in order that their art was received. This is also a list of very loved people seeing Im gonna love everything under here...well I better! :3

heart - Yay for the completed work
redface - Slight nudity

1. Purplis [x] Pg. 2 heart heart
2. iseelittlepeople [x] [x] Pg. 9 heart heart heart heart heart
3. Mentally_Challenged [x] Pg. 12 heart heart
4. XxAnIm3Fr3aK4LiF3xX Pg. 7 heart
5. -Nekura Usagi- Pg. 4 heart
6. weird_mule Pg. 9 heart
7. GinzanKitsune Pg. 27 heart
8. Lady Antionette [x] Pg. 2 heart
9. Purple Sushi Owl Pg. 36 heart
10. saba555 Pg. 42 heart
11. Queen Kiriux Pg. 41 heart
12. Code Violet Pg. 32 heart
13. aon de an Gael Pg. 52 heart heart
14. iiT E M P T A T I O N Pg. 54 heart redface

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

ωιѕнℓιѕт

I made this list years ago, so its probably inaccurate and filled with people who have quit, stopped selling art, or changed usernames, oh well. These are artists I would love to have art from. I'll add more and update this as time goes by later...maybe xD I love too many artists work, it'd never end xD

Bought art from - heart

NuPhi
Moke Moo Moo
DJ Lune
Nyralia
khaeja
Sundri
CharmingBerry heart
Irelys
Izumi K Rukawa
Ivest

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

ѕρσтℓιgнт

This is the spotlight section, you never know what will be here. I dont know how often I will update this but keep your eyes peeled for some super art! For now iseelittlepeople has the spotlight!! She makes super cute art, and is really nice! You should check out her art shop! You should totally order from her!

User Image

User Image

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

ℓιηкѕ ιη

This will be where my banner goes when I make one ;P

TimidLights's Waifu