Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

[Still working on the thread so don't kill me because it isn't that flashy yet D:]
WELCOME to my Ⓐwesome Art Request! 。◕‿◕。
[insert awesome applause]

Okay~ I have been a Gaian since “05. God time flies.. And now I don’t have any quests.
I sell my art so I can buy (your) art! ☻ [ tumblr ] But please understand I am not always available for drawing artworks Dx I do have a life. (just kidding emotion_awesome )
Also this is such a nice/awesome Freebie/Charity thread emotion_awesome
User Image
Join us! emotion_donotwant I also give freebies! ♥

I’m also are giving out some freebs who are willing to stay and chat! Like this [X]
And BUMP 100 times to get a pick up like above~! (please 2 min between bumps)
And of course Freebs are always loved! ; v ;
emotion_bigheart
User Image
~Anyway, hope you’ll get inspired by them! ♥

So~ what am I looking for:
►Avatar art and OC art
►All kinds of art! Seriously, surprise us!
►Artistic freedoms is very important and of course is more than welcome, as long as the integrity of the OC/GaiaC remains intact.

RULES
♥ 1. Follow the Gaia Tos
♥ 2. IF YOU STEAL ART I WILL CALL SOME VERY SCARY PEOPLE TO COME AFTER YOU. Seriously..
♥ 3. If you’re interested (•U•) please fill in the form!
♥ 4. Be nice!

׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×
User Image

׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×

User Image

I will love you for evaaah!

User Image

User Image
► Funds: Gold (Pure): 60 BiL
► Art trades so far: 2
► Total art received: 58
Freebies received: Luff you guys!
✰ Pir Que ✰ mium ✰ barom yu ✰ Kid Kyu ✰ peeping thomas ✰ _TheTrapezoid ✰ l3lossoms ✰ senpai chi ✰ dhampir_princess ✰ peeping thomas ✰ lol how cute ✰ Hyperion Weighvein ✰ Felid Sentry ✰ Aerixia ✰ pastrydraws ✰ Japanu ✰ piyuu-chan ✰ x Burr ✰

► Completed trades:
►For sickNasti ►For PetrichoraV

►Commission Form:
[size=20][color=Chocolate] //KICKS~ HEY LOOK AT ME! 8D [/color][/size]
[color=DodgerBlue][b]Username:[/b] type in your name~duh
[b]Samples:[/b] pick your best samples (at least 3) / Gallery
[b]Price range:[/b] what prices are you looking for in exchange for your art?
[b]Oc’s/GaiaC:[/b] Which one of my Oc’s/GaiaC are you going to draw? Or are you willing to draw more?
[b]Duration:[/b] How long do you think it’s going to take to complete it?[/color]

User Image

►Art Trade Form
[color=#2e6fcb][b]YOU RECEIVED AN ART TRADE FROM:[/b] [b]Username here[/b]
Gallery/samples: [b]place your stuff here[/b]
which one of my characters do you want to draw?: [b]texttexttext[/b]
What do I have to draw: [b] texttexttext[/b]
Note(s): [b] anything else to say? [/b]
[/color]

►Art trade information!
Yes~! I’m also doing art trades!

Info: when you want to do a art trade with me, please also makes sure to type down if you want to do a fullbody, chibi, waist-up etc.

►If you still have any questions please ask me! <:

►Want to draw a Freebie for me? * U*
[size=20][color=Chocolate] //SLAPS~ HEY LOOK WHAT I MADE FOR YOU![/color][/size]
[color=DodgerBlue][b]Username:[/b] type in your name~duh
[b]Why giving me a freebie? :[/b] type in reason.. like I smell or something xD[/color]
//insert picture here//

User Image
MY LOVELY CHARACTERS!! >=D
FIRST UP~ MY GAIA CHARACTERS:

The first two are my main avi characters!
#1 Name: Dark M00nlight emotion_awesome

User Image

User Image OR User Image
Body Style: Slim, fit and tall.
Extras: If Female: Tomboy (she has more like a boy-ish figure and almost no chest) Only one side of her head is shaved! Not both sides. You can draw the white stripes on her face just the way they are, or like bandages, tattoo's or don't draw them if they really bother you. Facial expressions I like: imitating, glaring, cheeky, coy, sensual and darkly. It's not a must to draw the drag or the plug tail. I like glowing eyes >8D But if you rather draw a guy version of her I don't mind! *^*If male... Just make him badass >=D

Female:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Male:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
► Lovely people who gave me art.
Female: bonepurr ✰ OMGProduction ✰ InvisibleFriend ✰ Kid Kyu ✰ dhampir_princess ✰ Me x2 emotion_awesome
Male:Messere Mana // Akia Walker // Magical Ondine // peeping thomas // Prima Aria // _TheTrapezoid // AbmieFui // Organic Condom Kitty // Renious // AngelicHottie126

User Image

User Image 
Body Style: Awesomeness emotion_dowant xD
Extras: If you have trouble drawing the shaved part of the head then you could also draw him with longer hair. I won't mind at all. *u*

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
aurelynne // gienoy // Miu Hayku // mium // Mizu Eki // Pir Que

User Image
User Image 
Body Style: Do whatever you want. >w<
Extras: If eyes open, blue please. emotion_kirakira

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
Riotchu // PetrichoraV // Kasai Kuro // AngelicSpade

User ImageUser Image
Body Style: Slim, tall and a bit curvy
Extras: under constuction

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
eli bees // Magical Ondines // (I forgot to save the name ; A ; ) // mium // me xD // Kiara-kins

Extra:

User Image
~okay very important~!! I'm currently only looking for couple art of my dynamic comedy duo, Dark and Yana. Not romantical way but more in a humorous/funny way =D So only couples! no singles of both~
#2 Name: Dark
User Image
Body Style: curvy, fit, tall.
Extras: Dark loves to tease and can be a bit mean.
She's a hacker and can crack any kind a of super computer code in a matter of minutes if not seconds. She can enter into the digital world when she is connected to a computer. She hates VERY slow computers because she’s such a impatient girl. If she has a very bad day.. well bye bye computer.. She likes to glare and to smirk and likes to look down on people.. in other words she's kinda... well a b*tch emotion_bigheart but secretly she has a heart of gold <3 Also Dark hates chocolate. Yes chocolate. Just smelling it makes her nauseous. And if, for some odd reason, chocolate found its way into her mouth, she would probably die...
Note: love any kind of style. I love that she has bright shiny eyes so it would be nice to draw that too!~ I'm not really looking for a cute poses because it doesn't fit her personality. You can also draw her in a more comical way

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

► Lovely people who gave me art of Dark
barom yu ✰ -Murderous_Lover- ✰ An Unforgiven Sin -Cazeo- ✰ Hyperion Weighvein ✰ Japanu ✰ Beetles Juice ✰ Felid Sentry ✰ pastrydraws ✰ Dark m00nlight (me xD) ✰ LilxDuckie ✰ s2 - F a f f i i ✰ Llethe ✰ x Burr ✰ Visulette ✰ Just Bittersweet

User Image

#3 Name: Yana or Ya-chan
User Image
Body Style: small, slim
Extras:This young one can have two personalities, it depends of the situation. One day she's loud, clumsy, especially clumsy.. bubbly, curious and can act very spoiled and loves to cling on someone’s leg..for some odd reason. The other day she quiet and shy. She loves animals and drags almost every time a stuffed or a real animal with her. Playing music is also part of her daily activities though she really suck at playing guitar.. but of course she doesn't care.
Note: love any kind of style. Also please notice that she's very young and if you like you can also draw her, like Dark, in a more comical way. I like a clumsy Yana <33 Makes me laugh >=D

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

User Image

►Lovely people who gave me art of Yana
Mimzelicious ✰ senpai chi ✰ arisutan ✰ Just Creepin ✰ soggy cats ✰ x Burr x2 ✰ Visulette ✰ Dark m00nlight x2 (me xD)✰ piyuu-chan ✰ Just Bittersweet

User Image

▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼

User Image
#1 Name: Robin, also called Raven / Bird~tamer
Refference: User Image
Details:
Body Style: (feminine, a bit muscular (again not to extreme), tall, curvy, slender face, thick eye lashes
About Robin: [Information about my request!] Yes I made a tektek of her and I photoshopped a little but it's still not right yet but some took it litteraly. Beneath her furry coat she has a black leather tank like [ this ] And has also leather pants and shoes (has heels) like [ this ] (but if you want to draw her without it it's fine too... because it's sexy emotion_awesome )
Bird~tamer in this case ravens. She doesn't talk much and is kind of mysterious about her background (she constantly is making things up). She has a cruel sense of humor and doesn't smile much, occasionally a smirk but that's it. And she is a expert at archery and throwing knives. More to come.
Note: It would be like really nice if you add the raven. No chibi's please.

__ User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

►Awesome people who gave me art of Robin
Kalcedonyx // P-cate // sickNasti // 0taku_Hipster // caelesis

▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼
User Image

Freeb for AngelicHottie126
User Image

User Image

ART TRADES:
- PetrichoraV
- AngelicSpade (waist up)

COMMISIONS:

User Image

by mium
Thank you! 8D

User Image

User Image

Yes you can please you banner here! <3 just place your link in this thread

Art request banners:
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Art request banner

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/ark-s-rt-equest-ay-50-bil-to-spend/t.81785449/][img]http://imgur.com/MLFZCM3.png[/img][/url]

User Image

Currently busy with:

Freebs

User Image

HAVE A NICE DAY~!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By lol how cute

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces