Total Votes:[ 152 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

This will be closed for a bit!

WELCOME

I was trying to make a nice layout for you guys but I gave up C;
So this is what you get.

This is my OC request obviously, and I'm looking to get rid of my entire inventory now.

Be sure to check out the special requests btw, located under the OCs' posts ♥♥

WELCOME → InformationRules & FormPayment Types and Preferences → OCS X5 posts →Special Requests→ Status→ Affiliates

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

Information

Excuse my copy and Paste.

_______These OCs are set in around medieval-ism time. There’s plenty of magic and well, fantasy creatures . So I would NOT suggest you say, put a car in the background or anything modern, it just wouldn’t make sense lol.

_______I LOVE creativeness and artistic freedom like no tomorrow, but please do NOT alter their outfits! Once I get enough art, I will be adding new outfits, but that’s solely for me please <3

_______If you have ANY questions, do please drop me a message! Quote or PM is all fine with me.

_______When you read through my OC’s profiles, you may notice some odd words you know NOTHING about, eh? No problem, check out the “Key Terms” below this to get a look into what they mean.

_______Be sure to read the basic info on the pages, like the age and body type and such, you don’t have to bother with the bio if you don’t care for it. It’s just there to help you. If you ever want me to elaborate on any character do please ask! I love talking about them c:

Key Terms

Include information such as "grakes" and "pets" and all other weird words you find in here lol.
Click here.
If only gaia had a spoiler button....

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

Form=Mandatory for Being Paid
          [list]
          [/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][quote="cedesbby"][/quote][size=17][list][list][list][list][size=17][list][list][list][list]
          Username:
          Page: (#, so I can keep track)
          Samples: ( feel free to offer different styles and try to have multiple )
          Price/Items Wanted: ( for each style, at least a range and for each if you're willing to do multiple )
          Time: ( just say month-wise if you're not so sure )
          OC(s): ( that'd you'd like to draw )
          I'll send in my sketch before I start to line and color the arts and wait for approval.
          [/list]

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

Payment

Items already taken:
Check links.

No auctions and no money for RL commissions
Right now I have tons of items. Gold mostly gets tied up to art shops when I have it.

_______Main big invo?
Tektek List&Prices: here
This is my most expensive items.

_______Mule 1Small invo
When picking items, try to at most 12 items since that's how much I can send in a trade OTL Or converse with me to find a way lol.
This account has my doubles/junk items.

Tektek List&Prices: Here.

_______Mule 2 Large invo.
When picking items, try to at most 12 items since that's how much I can send in a trade OTL Or converse with me to find a way lol.
This account has my doubles/junk items.

Tektek List: here

Obviously prices go up and down daily, so be sure to check the MP price, and I will as well.

Plus

Little Black Bat 140,000
Heartstring 65,000
Powdy Pengy 55,000
Diedrich's Crew 49,500
Bubble Power Transform! 49,000
Ornate Snowflake 48,000
Slumberland Nighties 48,000
Zippy 43,000
Bavarian Delights 40,000
Heart Power Transform! 35,000
Green Acinonyx 34,600
Josie's Underwear 31,337
Kiki Kitty Mascot Suit 29,999
Lovebird Plush 28,000
Winterland Snowball 27,000
The Mole 27,000
Violet T-Rex 23,000
SDPlus #190 Auspice 20,000
Wonderful Green Wizard 17,300
Wonderful Green Wizard 17,300
Heavenly Drapes 17,000
Nano Egg 17,000
Orange T-Rex 14,989
Spilled Pages 14,800
Spilled Pages 14,800
Skeleton 14,000
Snow Maiden 13,999
Devoted Pawn 13,900
Large Pirate Hat 12,345
Clover Cap 11,500
Twinkle the Space Goat 10,999
Fightin' Jack's 2k10 Twisted Hat 10,000
Bone Scythe 10,000
Red Musketeer Shirt 8,500
Midnight Black Sweet Lace Mary-Janes 8,280
Orindae 8th Gen 7,999
Vampire's Fangs (RAWR) 6,999
Soldat Alpine Pants 6,300
Jack's 2k9 Creepy Claws 6,000
Black GetaGRIP Skirt 5,005

Preferences

I love all styles of art, traditional, chibis fullbodies all of it! Sketchy, clean, colored black and white or shaded they all are awesome. My only caution towards traditional art is the colors can't always match up, the scanning kills the color or no scanner altogether. Though I do love me some good traditional don't get me wrong, and because of the medium it's fine if the colors off some.

I don't care too much for super simple chibis, though I might be interested in them for the simple characters like Jofranka, but otherwisseee. ;;
I don't care for base, animated or doll art either.

Right now, I'd really love some pixel arts for all the characters. They'd have to be about bigger or the same size as gaia avaters, and be detailed enough to show details. Sounds tricky lol.

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

FINALLY TIME FOR OCS NOW

Just to let you know. I'm not pasting all the info that I already have on a different website with a better layout. Just a quick info and a link to the page ought to do you just fine.

Be sure to click the pictures that will lead you to full profiles.

Arman

User Image
An honest and ordinarily loving husband and prince, Arman is looking for his ( who he saw to be ) his beautiful wife that was kidnapped from her kingdom.
Beveka

User Image
The head Mystic of the world, bored Beveka is excited for once in the millenia when she can no longer see the future.

Bya

User Image
Borne and raised in the Village with her Pet mole, Bya is the playful odd job girl.
Carys

User Image
A tiny Half-Grake who teaches all races of children, Carys is and was the caretaker of many and all ages.
Cindro

User Image
A confused youth about his past and future, Cindro is the wandering Mystic, trying to find meaning in his previously perfectly planned life.

Chia

User Image
A bit of a crossdresser, bubbly and rather competitive Chia and his sister live as con artists trying to make their way as an actor and actress.
Dahlia

User Image
Trying to fit the perfect image as a princess and her elder kidnapped sister, wild child Dahlia has reluctantly became somber and tame.

Deren

User Image
Trying to prove to his twin sister that you can be both royal and have fun being who you are, bookworm Deren has realized his wild streak.

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

OC TIME CONTINUED

Eliza-Beth

User Image
Though growing up with boys and letting it show sometimes, Eliza-Beth is a kind and motherly nanny.
Euigene

User Image
The big turning point in fashion designers worldly, Euigene had to turn his back on those who loved him, and has to know bring it back together.

Exen

User Image
With the feeling of betrayal to rot with her for a few millenia, Exen is constantly planning downfall on her once best friend for years through thick and thin.
Giss

User Image
Cold and a tad bit insane, Grake Giss is the always ready battle general for the Village.

Gwen

User Image
Keeping up a perfect faux life, Gwen is the leader of a revolution to end prejudice through tough action.

Hayden

User Image
Finding out the family secret, Hayden lives with his sister taking care of the house and those in it.

Ike

User Image
A big blind green lizard-like creature, Ike travels with and protects the two children who teach him of life.

Jaime

User Image
Gone through as an experiment as a child, Jaime lives out in the wild with the two "cavepeople" she found.

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

OC TIME CONTINUED

Jawen

User Image
Growing from his fears with some tough love, Jawen started living his life as he pleases, and since, can't seem to focus on much anything else.
Jofranka

User Image
The young daughter from a secretly powerful mother and father, Jofranka has much expectation on her adorable shoulders.

Justin

User Image
Dressing and acting as a boy to help her acting, Justin is a con-girl with her brother hoping to find someway to become and actress in a play.

Kip

User Image
A bit violent and almost obsessively eating seeds all the time, farmer Kip has just been hired at the Castle with her best friend and ex-best friend/crush.

Kekuntan

User Image
A bit on the dopey and feminine side, half-Grake Kekuntan travels about teaching peace and friendship.

Lars

User Image
A glutton that keeps in shape, Lars is keeps himself busy with his Castle cooking duties and playing match-maker for old friends.

Leopold

User Image
A retired knight, Leopold lives as a woodcutter, hoping to support his fiancee with his new job and worrying for the cousin he grew up with.

Lynia

User Image
Never wanting to become a Grake in the first place, Lynia travels about trying to find a way to become human again before her curse is set.

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

OC TIME CONTINUED

Matty&Meggy

User Image
A duo of clumsy trouble making thieves, Matty&Meggy strive to live in the fashion they believed their idols have.

Mayaya

User Image
Stuck in the place of ideals she despises must, Mayaya tries to change the mind of the people around her for the better.

Milosh

User Image
Afraid of what his powers can mean to his family, Milosh struggles with his jobs and Mystic powers.

Nadine

User Image
A pampered flirty Mystic brat, Nadine barely shows in her actions the fact she's one of the strongest Mystics of her time with her brother.

Onnu

User Image
Fond of scowling at everyone he doesn't like, Onnu travels with his Grake and wishes for things to be simple again.

Philik

User Image
The newcomer in town with the oddest tradition, Philik became an advisor once he opened his mouth, and with it a new infatuation.

Sam

User Image
The adorable wild boy brought up by an unlikely "parent", Sam only thinks about the nearest food he can find.

Serenitee

User Image
The bouncy and talkative Pet of of an unwilling Grake, Serenitee travels happily with the group her Grake finds most annoying.

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

OC TIME CONTINUED

Stal

User Image
Once a loyal and womanizing knight, Stal became betrayed by his kingdom, though he still waits for the day he can serve them again.

Tituba

User Image
One of the Red Grakes that helped shape the way the world is today, Tituba lives the life she couldn't when she was younger.

Tony

User Image
Another knight betrayed by his kingdom and seeing it's true colors, Tony now fights against the people he tried so hard to protect.

Tywys

User Image
A lost princess who lives her life fight after fight, Tywys' true "knight in shining armor" has appeared, and she's following after him trying to get it through his thick skull.

Veux

User Image
Tormented and misguided by his Grake and her minions, Veux has changed his appearance and attitude, but he's still a young child, with a bored and darker mind of course.

Xor

User Image
Egotistic and out for revenge, Xor leads the Village that shunned him and his family to destroy not only their common enemies, but the very Village that led to the death of all his family.

Yelna

User Image
A righteous leader and overprotective brother, Yelna is always looking to bring peace- and scold his sister for her actions.

Zafarrah

User Image
Crazed with the thoughts of murder and menace, Zafarrah "serves" under the one woman she knows can get her places, though she plans to discard her when the time is right.

Zennenalia

User Image
Out for her own good and obsession, Zennenalia tries to live life as a lone wolf with her Pet, but gets caught up in her actions and now owes a certain someone her life.

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

SPECIAL REQUESTS

Okay so besides the normal requests of the characters, I also have other requests! Be it when they're younger or a certain scene, a two person art/group; they could quite silly. So just put in the form you're looking for this section. Also ask me or even through a scene at me, maybe I'll let you go for it c:

Deceased Characters

People that are important that have already past when the story started/near the beginning.

Marcelos- A fellow knight that became a Grake with Tony and Stal, who sacrificed himself to let them live after wanting to save the experiment Jaime. He was usually cold and rude to anyone who attempted to approach him, his only friend was Stal when he was living. He asked Stal to take Jaime with him when him and Tony escaped, and since Marcelos had saved Stal numerous times in battles and other events, Stal took her without question.

Tokiced- An angry teenager at the tribe he lived with simplistic views on life, a squirrel heard and saw his actions, and with permission of the higher animal spirits, gave man the ability to converse with the humans of that tribe, which later became known as the Grakes. Tokiced lost his angry after seeing what had been done for him, and lived peacefully raising lost children, including Tituba and Exen, Zafarrah and Jawen. After many years passing, an unfortunate event killing his Pet squirrel and driving him insane with grief, he attacked the kingdom that soldiers killed his Pet with other angry and hot-headed Grakes, eventually leading to his capture. In the dungeons just before his death, Tokiced placed curse from reading an ancient book from his angry teenage days, cursing the lands til this day.

Yez- A traveling gypsy, Yez was a childhood friend of Milosh, and together they often picked on Zennenalia until she beast up Milosh and ran away. Yez became a Grake a year before her death, with a gigantic spider Pet. She traveled with a troupe of gypsies that made a living on their mobile circus. Once Milosh meets Tony when he was in his Grake blues, he introduces him to Yez, who also had a few rough weeks with her new life. Yez immediately takes a liking to Tony, and helps him see that he is still himself, and gets him back on his feet. After she remakes a scarf for him, Tony goes to gives his thanks only to find her murdered by his former fellow knights.

Henry- He grew up by Lynia's side, and the two were "dating" when Lynia became a Grake, and Henry, who always loved Grakes but never seen on face to face, grew scared and attacked her with rocks ( leaving the scar on her hand ) and when she ran away he went through a depression. He started visiting their old tree house thinking of ideas to help Grakes when Gwen found him, and things started to become official. Years pass, and he meets Serenitee, before Serenitee has found Lynia, though she leaves after a few days. After getting in a disagreement with Gwen, he starts getting Grakes organized by himself, and they start to plan finding more Grakes. When word spreads to the Castle, an army is sent to kill the Gra, ( which has now been officially named ) and though most Grakes survive and escape, Henry dies at after the battle scene.

Whipper Snappers

I'd love to see the more adult characters as kids or teenagers!
Tell me who you'd be interested in drawing and I'll give you outfit designs.

Characters involved: Arman, Beveka, Cindro, Dahlia and Deren, Eliza-Beth, Euigene, Exen, Gwen, Jawen, Kekuntan, Lars, Leopold, Lynia, Milosh, Onnu, Stal, Tituba, Tony, Tywys, Zaffarah, Zenneanlia

Group of Rascals

Some of the older characters grew up together. I'd love to see certain scenes with them C:<
DahliaxDerenxTywys
JawenxZafarrah
TitubaxExen
EuigenexLarsxKip
OnnuxVeux
HenryxGwenxLynia
MiloshxYezxZennenalia

+more to come

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

Status

I had to take out the part where I'm ordering from people cause the list got too long for me to keep up with D: <///3

Arts Received Since Opening of Thread:

( others can be found in pb of each character for extra reference )

Bought:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Freebies:

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

Affiliates

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/80-mil-in-items-major-oc-request/t.78632523/][img]http://i46.tinypic.com/fadesz.png[/img][/url]

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers