Welcome to Gaia! ::

Freebs given out to people who stay and chat!

+ 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Popular Conversationalist

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Lineart by: Hostile Paper Clip

THIRD POST HOLDS CURRENT CRAVINGS. PLEASE CHECK THERE!

Hello again, art freebies forum!
      It's Wonderland, and I have some new OCs that I require art for.
      I would gladly go and buy art, but alas,
      I need drawn refs for most shops these days.
      sweatdrop

So, here I am again.
      Questing art.
      Oh, boy.

Mister River Truss -
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      With & Without Clothes

No real refs to present aside from the banner.
      Also, this: He's the second from the left.

Things to Note: River only has one eye. His other eye was lost before in a battle. His eyelid is stitched shut and there is a scar over it. He refrains from where an eyepatch because it gets itchy.
      He also has multiple piercings along his eyes, his right eyebrow, and his nose. Please ask for specific refs if you're not sure!

Piercing Refs: o1 | o2 | o3 | o4

River, despite his name, is from the hell dimension and is a demon. Before he left, River was a high ranking soldier in the demonic army. He once stood proud behind his race, but this pointless war against Volderra and the other kingdoms is something he has chosen to abandon. Now a deserter, River has forged an alliance with an unlikely ally, Jessamine the Pixie. Together, they plan to end this war.
      River is a cool individual, who tends to have a level-head even at the most stressful of times. He rarely gets angry, but it is a show for all to see, when he does. He's not the most subtle in his approach during conversations, but he is still able to chat like a normal being in society. He makes a habit out of being a pessimist, and loves to include gory details when talking about death or carnage. He's a bit twisted, but he is generally loyal to those who are loyal to him. Don't forget though, he is a demon. Sometimes he gets urges and in order to protect everyone around him, he will disappear for days at a time. I wouldn't say River is thoughtful or caring, but he tries to be a friend as much as he can.

MINT -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      Normal // No items
      PLEASE NOTE: She is a robot.
      Alternate Uniform

Refs:
      o1 | o2 | o3 | o4 | o5

Mint is a logical thinker, as you may have guessed. She does not think like a normal human, seeing as how she isn't one. Mint is clinical, precise, intelligent, and a little bit arrogant. She is a 'good listener' as some might say, and she always listens to whatever orders she is given. Most of the time, she is very serious and often blunt, but there are times when her guard is down and you can truly see the joy on her face. Mint does not understand human emotions, but in order to try and fit in more, she studies behavioural patterns and uses them to react accordingly in social situations. She usually has a smile on her face that, to some, can appear cold or empty. There is no real emotion behind many of her expressions, as they are only learned and applied when the conditions are met. Mint is always calculating the chemical levels in people's bodies and judging the slightest movements in their bodies to refine her conversational skills.

Further information below, please be aware of the references to the Persona series:

Mint was originally know as Unit #236, until she was given the nickname of Mint by one of the engineers in charge of her particular unit. As she was being developed, they used a fairly large plume of dusk to once again test out the effects of having a dominant personality within a weapon. At first, Mint was very agreeable to work with, and was always in the top percentage of her mandatory testing phases. She developed relationships with some of the other weapons, and even the engineer who had designed her. The two grew close enough for him to grow attached to her, to the point where he started fighting for her not to have to undergo such harsh training. He didn't want to see Mint injured, even though she was a machine. At the time, Mint felt warmth for the first time, knowing that someone thought of her as an actual person, despite her mechanical body. Of course, the higher ups took notice of this, and ordered for her to be moved, in order to stall this budding friendship.

Then, the explosion happened. Mint had been assigned to a random laboratory within the area and something went wrong. All she remembers from that time is trying to protect some of the scientists, despite her orders being to escape. She ended up buried under the rubble, choosing to protect, rather than survive. Present day, the Kirijo Group ordered a clean up finally of this specific laboratory, while searching for any lost research from the time about shadows. It was then that Mint was discovered and she was rebooted once a team of engineers and scientists were able to be on site. When powering up, Mint was hit with all of her final moments from before she was shut down. The intelligence working on her were stunned to see her cry, before she took control of the situation and initiated a memory wipe. Mint chose not to remember the horrors she had seen in the lab. As much as the engineers tried to halt her override, they couldn't, and found all the data they had hoped to reclaim lost. Mitsuru Kirijo herself then brought Mint onto the Shadow Operatives, once the robot had completed with all her repairs. Mint was unlike most of her generation, due to the complete skin covering over her body. She requested to have normal skin like a human, due to wanting to appear like everyone else. While she accepted that she was a machine, Mint still had a desire to be viewed as 'pretty' to the rest of society. It was the only request she ever made.

Meeting and training with Aigis gave Mint a real sense of belonging. She admired her 'sister' for her brilliant plume of dusk, and her ability to form bonds with others. But Mint was only training for about a year and a half before Mitsuru caught wind of the shadow activity rekindling in Inaba, a rural countryside town. She chose to dispatch Mint, and Mint then took up the guise of a teenage resident who worked at the bookstore in town.

Miss Jessamine (name subject to change uwu; ) -
      Normal // Pixie Form

Refs: o1 | o2 | o3

Jessamine, or Jess, is a very light-hearted girl who is constantly in awe of how far technology has come in the world. With the help of River, she's becoming more integrated into society though, and is less of a spazz around things like automobiles or electronics. She is a brunette with bright, blue eyes and fair skin, while in her humanoid form. She picked pieces of famous models she saw and created this image for herself with her magic. She likes prettier clothes, the fancier and more intricate, the better. On her journey, she wears a brown skirt with white tights, and white boots. Her top is a white shirt with a brown vest over top, done up with golden clasps. She usually has her brown locks tied up in pigtails, and wears a couple of shiny clips she found. As a pixie, she is quite small, shrinking to about four inches in height. Her skin turns creamy and shimmers and sparkles, casting an orb of light around her. Her wings are tiny, white, almost see-through when still. Her hair reverts to it's natural colouring. She wears little while in this form, which is common of her people. Golden cloth covers the unmentionables of her body, and she trades in shoes for golden anklets.
      Jessamine wishes to end the war that the demons start due to her pixie hollow being destroyed. She has no one, with everyone she's ever known having been killed.

If neither of those tickle your fancy, keep scrolling for my other OCs!

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
      Other OCs:

Fire Prince Brothers, Jace & Aleks -

Aleks // Jace

You can read more about them here. There's also more references there!

Miss Airi Amarante -

Shadow Self // Normal

PLEASE NOTE: She isn't grouped with the other OCs c:
      Airi is a Persona OC. You can read more about her here.
      I'd REALLY REALLY REALLY love more images of her as a shadow. She should have yellow eyes, kind of like this. I'd also like her to look as twisted as possible. It'd be awesome if this was a tall image, since I'm planning on using it for a roleplay c:
      Or, you could draw her normally! She's based off of the Skins character Effy Stonem, so she usually wears things like this or this.

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
      Other Stuff:

Things I'm Craving -
      OKAY, LIKE.
      I REALLY NEED ART OF AIRI AMARANTE.
      REALLY BAD.
      She's being used in a roleplay that's starting soon, so some images of her as her shadow self are greatly appreciated!

I'd really, really like art of Jace, Aleksandr, Jessamine, and River together. Maybe a group pose with them all standing together, Jessamine and Jace looking happy and Aleksandr and River looking reluctant or pissed off.

I also wouldn't mind some shirtless art of River or Aleksandr <.>
      Just sayin'.

&& DRAW MY OCs WITH YOUR'S. OR WITH YOU.
      ROMANTIC POSES.
      FRIENDSHIP POSES.
      SOMETHING.
      OMG I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH THIS s**t TURNS ME ON LIKE UNF.

Tipping -
      I tip for everything. From a scribble to a HQ piece of artwork. Of course, tipping amounts are based on effort put into the artwork. It's like... 75% effort and 25% my mood at the time. But I have tipped over 8mil before. Don't demand more for money than what you get. I have to pay for artwork to be drawn as well, so I'm not just a piñata you can smack around for gold! emotion_donotwant
      If you don't want a tip, please say so! I know art takes time and effort and I love to pay artists for taking their time to draw my characters. But if you don't want any gold, I understand. Just let me know!
      Currently running a bit low on gold at the moment, so my tips won't be as large!

Come chat! -
      Really. It gets lonely in here. I'm also an artist, you can check out my dA in my signature. If you come hang out with me, I'll add you to the awesome persons list (and why wouldn't you want to be on there?), and I'll also probably draw your avatar or an OC of your request. Don't just ask me for art, though. You can't just use me like that bro :c

Awesome Persons List!! -
      - Emma Nightingale (srs this chick is awesome like seriously) heart
      - Hostile Paper Clip (for chatting with me & drawing awesome group art~!) heart

Awesome Artists -
      - Emma Nightingale (forevers on my awesome lists cause she's awesome) heart heart heart
      - Hostile Paper Clip (tipped 1mil) heart heart
      - Hardcore Uvula (tipped 100k) heart
      - W a n r i n (tipped 300k) heart

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
      Bumpu, bumpu! ~
      yum_strawberry

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
      Emma Nightingale

/meows at
      Here's the new thread c:

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
      Bumpu, bumpu! ~
      yum_strawberry

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
      Bumpu !
      emotion_yatta

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
yum_strawberry

Hygienic Explorer

8,525 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
I just read through everything, thanks for tagging me! And for adding me to the "white" list heart LOVE your OCs, would definitely be interested in doing an art of all four of them <3 when I get the time... I have a commission, a freebie, and an art trade to finish first heart
In the meantime, what is their relationship of them all?
And can I get a detail on River's piercings?
Lastly, do you not want Amarante in the picture? You only listed Aleks, Jace, Rive, and Jessamine. Just trying to make sure x3

Hygienic Explorer

8,525 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
I'd also like to practice a more shadowing and illuminated eyes look of Amarante, sounds fun ^^

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
      Emma Nightingale

Sorry about the wait!
      Had to sweep >w<

Yay! And you're welcome!! heart

Their relationships... Um, simplified:
      Jessamine is friends with all three of the boys, on one level or another.
      River trusts Jessamine, doesn't trust the other two.
      Aleks is brothers with Jace, trusts Jessamine. Dislikes River.
      Jace is naive and trusts everyone and considers them all friends despite only really knowing Aleks.

&& no, Airi isn't with the group c:
      She's just a separate OC, for a specific fandom ~

Gimme a sec for the piercings. Finding refs!

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
I'll give the two newer one's a try that you need ref work for. : ) Do they have any sort of relationship?

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
      Hostile Paper Clip

Oh, thank you!
      They're basically friends - more like travelling companions.
      There's a mutual trust between them ~
      & Just to let you know, I'm going to link River's piercings in his spoiler in a minute ahah

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
      Piercing refs are up under River's spoiler!

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Illusionary Wonderland
      Piercing refs are up under River's spoiler!
Awesome! Still not sure exactly what I'm going for. Might do a group picture if I can figure out poses. xD Your Oc's are super fun looking. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff