Welcome to Gaia! ::

LegionDee's Significant Otter

MoonGorgeous
Girl Named Hello
MoonGorgeous
Girl Named Hello
MoonGorgeous

As do I. But, it's been really cold all year here in San Diego which is weird, so when this heatwave arrived yesterday it's been meh.
Thank you! Sailor Moon inspired. xD
I like it 3nodding I could not cope in an actual heatwave, the weather doesn't get that hot here(England) really. But even that's too much for me.

Last year, I remember it got to be over 110 degrees for a few days. That was...horrible.
How hot does it get in England? ^ ^
Hottest is around 30 degrees c (86 in Fahrenheit). So really not that hot.

Wow. That is...pretty nice. How cold can it get?
The coldest I've ever experienced was -20 (-4 farenheit) but that was very unusual. Usually it stays above -5c (23 farenheit).. User Image It turned out kinda tiny, but that means you can use it in post/sig ect if you want. c:
Girl Named Hello
MoonGorgeous
Girl Named Hello
MoonGorgeous
Girl Named Hello
MoonGorgeous

As do I. But, it's been really cold all year here in San Diego which is weird, so when this heatwave arrived yesterday it's been meh.
Thank you! Sailor Moon inspired. xD
I like it 3nodding I could not cope in an actual heatwave, the weather doesn't get that hot here(England) really. But even that's too much for me.

Last year, I remember it got to be over 110 degrees for a few days. That was...horrible.

The coldest I've ever experienced was -20 (-4 farenheit) but that was very unusual. Usually it stays above -5c (23 farenheit).. User Image It turned out kinda tiny, but that means you can use it in post/sig ect if you want. c:

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! It is so pretty! I've never had MS paint art before! I looove it!
A little thank you gift.
I hope you like it.

The coldest it gets here is about 40degrees Fahrenheit. o_o

MoonGorgeous
Girl Named Hello
MoonGorgeous
Girl Named Hello
MoonGorgeous

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! It is so pretty! I've never had MS paint art before! I looove it!
A little thank you gift.
I hope you like it.

Oh wow thank you so much I love it. I stared using paint to doodle years ago, for lack of better options. I've gotten kind of good at it. c: It's always cold here. Which is good for me. I hate heat.

Honigdieb
Maybe consider me? ovo
User Image
Girl Named Hello
MoonGorgeous
Girl Named Hello
MoonGorgeous
Girl Named Hello
MoonGorgeous

A little thank you gift.
I hope you like it.

Oh wow thank you so much I love it. I stared using paint to doodle years ago, for lack of better options. I've gotten kind of good at it. c: It's always cold here. Which is good for me. I hate heat.

I'm glad. :'D
I've a touch screen laptop and that makes me wanna try my hand at it. I'm terrible at drawing digital though. > <

Invisible Genius

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Girl Named Hello
Honigdieb
Maybe consider me? ovo
User Image

Oooh! Thank you! I love it! :>

Quick Reply

Submit