Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amorous Nymph

x__Litrouke

... xD No, I don't mind.

Oh gosh, and spoiler tags would be fabulous since if you quote someone that white text becomes gray so blahblahbah.
Well. Yeah. A shame.

I am just. Yes.
I do.
Have fun! Best wishes!

Militant Loverboy

Excellent.

Oh yeah, I've seen that suggestion too. That would be nice. And that feature exists on tons and tons of forums; you wouldn't think it would be too hard to implement.
I think my favourite suggestion on the down/up vote was to make it optional for the thread creator, like polls. That way people who like it can keep it, and people who don't...

Yesss, we had plenty of fun. ^__^

Militant Loverboy

Amorous Nymph

x__Litrouke
Well.
I'm not running the site, so, I try not to complain too much.
That sentence is a lie. I complain all the time.
Lies and scandal.

I hope you don't have any bruises or anything!
Did you win? 8D
I mean, with being that awesome, everyone wins, but.

Militant Loverboy

As a user of the site, you have more reason to complain than the ones running it. xD We're the consumers here.

I had a blister on my hand that I popped, and probably some random bruises. Those don't really bother me, though. I think bruises look awesome, especially when they're deep and multi-coloured.

Ahh, there really isn't any winning or losing. xD We play a string of team and individual games, with constantly shifting teams, so... I mean... Legitimately, everyone/no one wins these things haha.

Amorous Nymph

x__Litrouke
/giggle/
Yeah, but I try to be nice. 'Try' being the operative word. > u >

Oh gosh. xD I don't think so--I've had more than my fair share of bruises from being so clumsy.

xDDD That sounds so awesome, though! C:

Militant Loverboy

Suddenly, a new upvote. @_@

...yeeea, I missed that boat. Well, sometimes. I have a default nice setting, but that's pretty easily exchanged for wthiswrongwithyou. xD At that point, I don't much try.

Ha, I wake up regularly with bruises on my legs that I can't remember the source of. Naturally, it happened more when I played sports, but I still get mystery bruises sometimes across my arms and legs and even chest. I think they're nifty lol.

Yeees. One girl twisted her ankle, which wasn't as fun, but that's our first casualty in four or five of these things, so we still have a pretty great track record.

Amorous Nymph

x__Litrouke

O:
Random upvoters?
How splendorous. Exciting!

xDDD
Well. I think you're nice. So. <3

Oh gosh. I don't really notice my bruises much and then someone else poinst them out.

D:
Oh man, I hope her a speedy recovery!

Militant Loverboy

...another mysterious voter... Come talk, peeeeople. Even though I should be working on my homework. =S

Haha, you're also not a person who egregiously irritates me. =D So yes, I am nice!
Yeah, she should be fine. She was walking gingerly on it by the end of the event, so it'll probably take just tonight and some of tomorrow before she's alright. And it's the weekend anyway yaaaay.

Amorous Nymph

x__Litrouke

... O:
Magical nice people.

Oh, good! I would not like to cause such an err. So. <3
(Go do your homeworkkkk.)

Oh, good! I hope she's okay, though. That's still not nice.

Militant Loverboy

Haha, no worries there. ^__^ And yeah, I'm doing my work between checking for notices. Just finished my translation work, and now we're onto chemistry.

Amorous Nymph

x__Litrouke

Aha.
since you don't like puns, I'm refraining from making a "chemistry" joke.
Captcha says "rack your brains".

Anyway.
Fievel Goes West is on in, like, ten minutes. I am so excited I could explode. So I'll be disappearing for that.

Militant Loverboy

Thank you xDD (Though, paradoxically, I have most of my chem files titled by some kind of science pun, because I can't stand boring/useful filenames.)

FIEVEL GOES WEST
/SO JEALOUS

I want to watch it. ;________;

Amorous Nymph

x__Litrouke

I can't even speak right now.
I just love you so hard.
The amount of people who react to this movie
is making me tear up.
I can't even speak properly.
AND IT'S ON IN ONE MINUTE I'M RUNNING AWAY TO DIE HAPPILY NOW.

Militant Loverboy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces