Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amorous Nymph

x__Litrouke
Oh gosh. Yeah. This is why I just steal their usernames in the forums.
Or sometimes if I'm tired I just... throw letters all over the place. The letters are all there, just not in the right place.

... xD Pfft. Micajah needs all the love. <3
And yes, yes it is.
(This is shameful. I love me some puns.)

xD
I do. And the more dislikeable someone is, the more I like them. xD Dudes, chicks, I don't care.

But oh gosh, yeah, I remember that.
A lot of people were insulting them, though.

Anyway, I'll be scampering off soon. > w <

Militant Loverboy

@Ves -- no worries, I'm about to go as well.

Hence, short reply here. xDD
Pahh, no, he doesn't need more love. He has more than enough self-love to go around, hahaha.

That seems like it might be dangerous, liking people like that. xP Be careful~

Aw, were they insulting them? I didn't read that... Rude little bitches. >__>'

Militant Loverboy

Militant Loverboy

Alien Lover

Best thing I ever did was highlight that first post.

Militant Loverboy

Lilium Ion
Best thing I ever did was highlight that first post.

YES.
********, I use white text all the time and you're the first to ever find/comment on it. Yessss. (It makes for much less tedious editing: 'take out two bitches here, a half b***h there...')

Amorous Nymph

x__Litrouke

Aha.
I highlighted the first post, too.
I am so used to people using white text for tabbing in roleplays, it should have fazed me.
But it didn't. xD

But I am back! c8

Militant Loverboy

@Ves --- ha, well then! I always hope when I'm coding it that people end up reading it. So now my wishes have come true. @___@

And hallo~~

Amorous Nymph

x__Litrouke
... xD
I am greatly amused.
I'm used to silly things, like "OohLaLa" was one, or "LUTES!" was another.
I almost always highlight as I read--not because I'm looking for white text, but because it helps me keep track of where I am.

And how are you~?

Militant Loverboy

@Ves

Yeah, I knew some people did that. I almost never highlight, unless the font is tiny or something, so I would have missed out. xD I really wish we did have a tab option on Gaia though. =/ Or just a column option, jeez.

I'm pretty good. I'll be heading to lunch and then a battle soon. Two of our clubs on campus are having a massive swordfight/war today.

Amorous Nymph

x__Litrouke

xDDD
Well, even if I missed it, I usually quote roleplay posts I'm replying to (so I can reference them), so I usually see it in the text box. (And then I hit preview and clear it out, but.)

Oh my god. A column option. That would make me so happy. You don't even know.
There have been so many times I wanted one.
You can't even really do it manually, even if you wanted to spend all the time on it, because it might look different on different monitors.

That's.
I approve.
I can't even.

Militant Loverboy

Trueeee. I'm thinking most people won't quote my first post here, but then again, someone was clever enough to come in begging for art on the first page. >_>

...oh s**t, you're right. I always forget about different monitor sizes. Damnit, all my hard work will look screwed up. xD Shiiiit. But columns are so nice. /pet them
Something to put in the suggestions forum with all the cookies, I suppose. Though I have no idea if that actually does something.

Haha, yep. xD This is us.

Alien Lover

x__Litrouke
'take out two bitches here, a half b***h there...'
It's amazing how often this exact thought comes into my head on a daily basis. In this context, it's pretty hilarious.

Amorous Nymph

x__Litrouke

... Yeah. Some people are silly. > n >

xD
I think they look just fine.
Well. They say it does, but I think it's the same as petitions: they'll do it if they feel like doing it.

Oh.
Oh my god.
Oh. <333
All my hearts.
All my hearts.
That just.
I can't even.

Militant Loverboy

@Ves
If you don't mind my substituting silly for miraculously stupid, yes. =D

Ahhh, that's good. =/ There's a lot of coding I wish they had on here, to be honest.
Mmmm. =S I really wish they'd take out the up/down vote too; I've seen dozens and dozens and dozens of threads about it. You'd think they'd get the hint at some point.

Hahahaha so glad you approve. xD
Time for me to go kick a**. See you cats later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff