Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name:
santiago
They're so CUTE!!!
*huggles*
Name:Lemon

Cute!!!!!
Im Naming Mine...Pixus.
Name razz ixus

Romantic Explorer

3,750 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
CUTIES!! *hugs tightly*

Name: Kairi
How much are the ones that cost gold? Is there a link to them? I want to see what they look like.
Name:Tobi

This ish my Tobi D< fear him!!
queenofgames1990
How much are the ones that cost gold? Is there a link to them? I want to see what they look like.

That is actually a good question.

The ones that cost gold, I have yet to finish, but they are a small project that I will be working on soon... and will Finish soon.

But, I'll give you all a little bit of info about them... or atleast how I will want them to turn out in the end 3nodding

The new fairies, will have round jars, with the same teal tint as the current ones. The fairies however will be more detailed slightly when it comes to their wings, fairily like the Pixies, here on Gaia. Hopefully, if I can get my Gimp to work with me, I will make it so the fairies either float up and down in the jar, or look like they're vibrating in it. This I have yet to deside...
^w^ i adopted one!!!! HER NAME IS SPWINKLE!
Name: <- i'm adoping this one m'kay?
Name....hm...SEPIROTH!
` f i a j a
queenofgames1990

That is actually a good question.

The ones that cost gold, I have yet to finish, but they are a small project that I will be working on soon... and will Finish soon.

But, I'll give you all a little bit of info about them... or atleast how I will want them to turn out in the end 3nodding

The new fairies, will have round jars, with the same teal tint as the current ones. The fairies however will be more detailed slightly when it comes to their wings, fairily like the Pixies, here on Gaia. Hopefully, if I can get my Gimp to work with me, I will make it so the fairies either float up and down in the jar, or look like they're vibrating in it. This I have yet to deside...

Sounds interesting. When you do finish them, would you tell me? I'd love to be the first customer!
aww... they're adorable~! whee
Name:
Name: Kanoka
<33 Adorable!! Well Done!!!
how do you get a Fairy in a Jar?
can i have one??? 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items