Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

She's a showgirl. that's one notch above stripper and two notches above hooker. especially in Vegas. can you imagine going to a show there and seeing a topless chick and realizing you know said chick? that's gotta be surreal.

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image

I don't want to imagine, just because I spend about 4 years of my life going to school with her.

Then again, I'd still go to her show just to be like "Yep... She's topless o.O;;"

And then tell my friends about it xD

Dapper Genius

xd confirmation is needed. nice.

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image

I'd take pictures, but I'm not into boobs... Except well, my own.

Also, visiting grandparents is awesome, I ended up with 40 bucks thanks to them <.<

Also, grandma's cooking is great <3

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image

It was also funny hearing my sister scream scared when I almost crashed today...

Dapper Genius

your own? madame, that is very vain of you. i like it! XD My grandma calls me David and pops pills. i don't really like going over there...

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image

My grandma's ok, it's my grandfather who's losing it ._.; I don't like to visit because he's starting to get all senile and s**t...

And of course! My boobs may not be impressive by a lot of people's standards, but I think they're marvelous <3

Dapper Genius

i enjoy how you're so comfortable with me you can have a frank and honest discussion about your breasts in an public forum. that's f*cking awesome XD i don't really like my grandma too much. before she got "sick" she was a b*tch on wheels. the one i did like dies when i was young. that kind of ruined my life for a while. Her death is the reason why i hate cancer so much.

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image

*laughs* You'd have a blast sitting with me and my friends, we have conversations about our boobs, it's fun really xD

Cancer, huh? Yeah... I lost an aunt to that, my godmother. That was hmm... three years ago this May I think. And I only have one grandmother, the other one died before my parents even met *nods*

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image

Oh em gee, depressing conversation... Well, except for the boobs part cool heart

I dunno how to make that sign for you, or rather what to do that.

Dapper Genius

Perfect Exceeder
when i see this video i think of you. dunno why...

See, what I would do is like, take a picture of, iunno, like, a thigh or something and put something like, Smokey says this is why i'm supersweet" or something like that. i unno, i mean, it's just a though XD

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image

I have no idea why that video makes you think of me xD

Of course, the one with the big boobs gets first place *laughs* It's catchy though.

Gah! I always end up getting songs stuck in my head! So many comments about that video... I will refrain from saying them now xD

And I translated everything you said to "Do iiiit!"

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image

Hehe, I'll do it later today, hopefully before leaving for my sister's thing ;3

Going bowling and then out for drinks <3

Dapper Genius

i approve of this! cool