Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Dabbler

So yeah I see a lot of people with OC's and some of them have great background stories I am currently trying to attempt one.

This is a current OC
User Image
Name: Marcy Lux
Personality/background: Marcy despite being a sweetheart is a bit of shy and a bit of an introvert. Despite being a huge book worm a nerd, she is incredibly clumsy and gullible. And unlike many of her classmates and small group of friends in University all she wants is to fly under the radar and remain invisible.
Dislikes: Obnoxious people, school presentations, her biology Professor

This is a current Avi
User Image
Name: Aeulus
Occupation: Interdimensional Nomad Being "INB" or in others a travelling bum
Personality/background: Ask any being in from the neighboring galaxies and they will tell you Aeulus is nothing but bad news. He is a lazy good for nothing bum who only thinks of himself and if you are not careful will eat all your food. Despite all of that they also say he is one of the nicest, coolest, party animal and loyal friend you will meet.
Dislikes: Time outs, pants, and vegetables

(So I was thinking. How I would go about making their first encounter)
Scene: Marcy in her small cube like apartment on the top floor of a run down building*
"I know what you are thinking College is supposed to be the glory years, the days we look back as adults and wish we had a time travelling machines. However all I can think about is running away from the glory days. Everyday just seems boring and I can't wait until its all over. And I don't mean 'it' I am not depressed or anything like that it's just sometimes the routine gets old. I just can't see the hype with all these books in front of me." Marcy pushes a towering of medical, bio, and anthropology books aside. Her small flimsy desk almost broken under all the back break weight of the large scholastic material.
"I suppose it could be to see these magical and adventurous days if I wasn't so worried about life. I remember when I was six and I didn't have to worry about over demanding Professors, competitive students, appearances, loans, or trying to find a job." The petite girl leans back starring at the moon, looking so far away and beautiful as she has a short window to escape her worrying thoughts and have a romanticized moment. "It's so beautiful out there I would give just about anything to travel the stars." Her night dream was soon interrupted by large sirens as cops were once again chasing a speeding car. She let out a heavy sigh, "I guess a girl can dream, though it's never going to happen. Despite the fact I sometimes make fun of all those other girly things I do wish a beautiful Prince would save me from all of this."

Her eyes widened as ear piercing sound grew closer but it wasn't the sirens this time it was much louder, the night sky lit up as a ball of fire was heading straight to Marcy's bedroom. "What! Oh God what is that! No school drill ever prep-" The projectile came crashing through her roof leaving a gaping hole and sounding off all the car alarms below. Marcy emerged from the book avalanche that laid on top of her. She checked to see if all of her was there. "Good I am seem to be alive still" The girl said in relive, she soon saw a strange object in the middle of her bedroom. "Umm what in the world.....I must have hit my head harder than I thought." A big red fluffy tail whipped back forth as furry ears perked up. "Did a dog fall from the sky?" Marcy thought herself as knowing how ridiculously that sounded. No it wasn't a dog, it was a guy. Or....a guy with dog ears and a tail. "FURRY!!!" Marcy screamed as the girl almost fainted, "HUMAN!!!!" The voice snapped Marcy snapped from her panicking state. "See how rude that sounds, especially when I am not even one of those things." The man spoke as he stretched his limbs. "I am sorry" Her voice frail and shy, the creature looked at her and smiled. "No problem I forgive you." Marcy shook her head wildly trying to grasp everything that was happening. "Wait why am I apologizing you crashed through my roof and almost killed me. And too add to that you aren't wearing any pants or clothes!" Her face turned completely red as she almost fainted again. "You aren't wearing any pants!!!" The man looked down. "Well will you look at that, no pants. Come on you are acting like you never seen a guy not wearing pants before. If you don't mind I prefer to stay like this, my tail isn't a big fail of you humans and your tight fighting jeans and suffocating pants."

The girl could not believe what was happening this was all way to much for her. "Just who are you? What do you want?" She asked grabbing a book as weapon. "Well calm down Rambo, I am Aeulus. I am what you guys would call an Alien but not like a little green man. I am from another galaxy and I just happened to stop by yours. And as for what I want a nice cup of coffee would be nice." Marcy dropped the book, "You can't be serious, do you really expect me to believe that." A knock was heard on the door. "Miss Marcy, sweetheart are you okay? I heard a loud crash." Marcy froze if the old little landlord saw this she might just have a heart attack or worse think she was doing something crazy with this half naked bum.

TO BE CONTINUED.

I wanna continue the story, I have some ideas where I wanna take it but I mainly doing a quest for art for these two characters also. And I love to hear some feedback but please.....be gentle haha.
(If for any reason I am in the subforumn or anything like that I apologize and will delete it and move it the proper place.)

Tipsy Dabbler

While you are at it I would also love to hear some feed back on anything from the characters and their design to the story or anything else.

Shy Giver

Can I try drawing them? ^^

Tipsy Dabbler

Xyeanne

Sure biggrin I would love to see any type of art haha I really appreciate it.

Shy Giver

Aeulus
Xyeanne

Sure biggrin I would love to see any type of art haha I really appreciate it.

^^ no problem. Thank you ^^ I'm really excited to draw them XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces