Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Prophet

this is a callout post for winter55555555555555555 thanks for ruining the first page of my new thread

Hilarious Prophet

this was a mistake chatterbox is better

Jeering Genius

9,075 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hoi~
-ehem- I mean Hi ^^

Self-sustaining Egg

Perhaps consider him?
Main reference:
User Image

Closer/clearer references:

Hair:
User Image
Jacket:
User Image
Overalls:
User Image
Top:
User Image

Thank you for the opportunity! >v<

Demonic Spirit

could you draw one of my ocs? if you wanna smile here

Supportive Witch

I'd love it if you considered my oc

Meet my Danganronpa OC, Autumn, the SHSL Necromancer Pathologist.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Autumn likes to dress in lots of layers, but still hasn't quite figured out how bras work. She has a certain fondness for wearing rings and oversized sunglasses. She prefers comfort over fashion, so she tends to dress like a tomboy, though her mother and aunts like to frequently dress her up like a doll. The only part of her appearance that she won't let them play with is her hair, which she refuses to cut. Although she's partial to wearing red and black, Autumn has long since learned that it's easier to not fight what ever outfit has been picked out for her (artistic liberty is both welcomed and encouraged).

Autumn has pale skin, long, unruly blond hair, and red eyes (that she insists are definitely not contact lenses). She also has a black tourmaline microdermal on the center her forehead (briolette cut) and below each collarbone (trilliant cut), several piercings (ears, bridge, both nostrils, tongue, and navel), and a bunch of thin, banded tattoos with unevenly spaced black dots that go around her arms and legs (as well as one around her neck, and one around her waist, directly below the ribs).
Forgive my shitty MS Paint tattoo example
User Image

Ask Autumn what her talent is, and she will readily tell you that she is the Ultimate Necromancer. This may or may not be true. Officially, she is the Ultimate Pathologist, and takes great joy in performing autopsies and necropsies. She maintains that she has returned her father's precious hamsters to our plane of existence on many an occasion, but seems strangely tight-lipped when it comes to the topic of resurrecting a human being. What is her real talent? The world may never know.

Autumn is amused very easily, but frequently bored. She is also very shy, almost painfully so, and tries to use her biting sarcasm as a cover, though it tends to make her come across as rude (or even mean). Autumn is also easily startled, and will jump, scream, or panic (or all of the above) at even the slightest surprise, then sulk for several minutes afterwards (she's convinced her classmates do it on purpose). She can most commonly be found sleeping in her dorm room, or reading serial killer/crime biographies in the library. Seriously, what is it with this family and dead things?

Please feel free to add details you think would look better, or to leave out any details you feel would take away from your work

So long as she's got the long, light blond hair and red eyes, the rest of her appearance is your choice. She gets pretty grumpy when she has to wear girly stuff, though (frilly pink nonsense makes her pouty)

Hilarious Prophet

aaawhyme

ya!!! i did symphia

Hilarious Prophet

rn i k a n

i kinda gave up on this sorry u_u but shes super cute

hi i hope i'm not too late but could you try drawing my avi? love your art style btw smile

Hilarious Prophet

come get y'alls juice

Fanatical Pal

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gotta couple o' objectheads if u dig thos.

Demonic Spirit

emmilions
aaawhyme

ya!!! i did symphia

omg i almost missed this because gaia keeps giving me errors! ;A;

this is so beautiful! I love the adorable face and the colours and ahhh! it's so great! thank you so much! No one ever draws her! <3
**currently looking for couple art more! c:

any couples from here?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or you could draw him with the girl opened eyes and not praying >>> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OR

any single characters from here

Hilarious Prophet

Hilarious Prophet

aye that s**t look close tho don't it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items